What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one the "bad habits" we (Pakistanis) have adopted from other cultures due to our inferiority complex. We have seen others (in Europe and USA etc.) doing this and think that this is the right thing t do !!!!......but never given it a single thought......and did not try to understand our traditions, teachings and culture in times like these.

Pure nonsense....simply.
I call it waste of time...I rather them pray for the kids...Fatiha is the best thing for the soul!

I rather the time be spent on lynching our parliamentarians

I rather the time be spent on grabbing and shooting the bloody mullahs!

I rather the time spent on helping the country

I rather do something fruitful! We have frightened children in our wards...We have children with trauma who are not speaking ...we have frightened parents ...we have mourning parents and all one can do is light a candle and think they have done something?

Sometimes you need to know the logic behind what you are doing otherwise you are just a zombie....

Why light a candle when you should be raising questions and forcing the govt (democratic or whatever it wants to call itself) to hear our voice yelling ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Source: Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids. | Page 139

My condolences go to whoever lost their loved ones. Pakistan needs to stand united against TTP at any cost.

Can't believe you guys are arguing about lighting candles. If some want to light candles let them, at least they are showing their sympathies lie with the innocent people of Pakistan. If you want to do something else to show your anger against the Taliban, then do so. There is no need to criticise others.

Than why not you kill them?

Rest assured, we are.....inshaALLAH, there end is near. Now they can only produce these surprise, barbaric attacks against the innocent and helpless, once in a while....but nothing more....nothing more.

InshaALLAH each and everyone of these will be eliminated....one by one......and sometime in group.

Pakistani nation is in urgent need of proper Islamic education and cultural grooming. Modern secular education won't be enough.

Prevalence of Islamic illiteracy is a major problem that should be addressed.
We are far from religion...Look at the candle lighting for instance...How are you saying we are islamic and our education is not secular?

If it werent we would be in the mosque asking for god's mercy

If we were NOT secular we wouldnt be lighting candles without knowing what they mean!

Secular is not a label it is what you do! Right now we are far from religion and yet wanna blame religion...Funny and frustrating if you ask me!

My heart goes out to the victims.

CondolenceCandle.gif

Sometimes you need to know the logic behind what you are doing otherwise you are just a zombie....

Why light a candle when you should be raising questions and forcing the govt (democratic or whatever it wants to call itself) to hear our voice yelling ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
yes you are right sis! we should be more practical in our approach

Can't believe you guys are arguing about lighting candles. If some want to light candles let them, at least they are showing their sympathies lie with the innocent people of Pakistan. If you want to do something else to show your anger against the Taliban, then do so. There is no need to criticise others.
I am asking for people to think what they are doing....It is the same stairs the taliban used...NOT THINKING

I dont really care but I asked WHY coz I wanted to know how many know what they are ACTUALLY DOING....and also wanted to see how many know that WE MIGHT DO SOMETHING MORE

I call it waste of time...I rather them pray for the kids...Fatiha is the best thing for the soul!

I rather the time be spent on lynching our parliamentarians

I rather the time be spent on grabbing and shooting the bloody mullahs!

I rather the time spent on helping the country

I rather do something fruitful! We have frightened children in our wards...We have children with trauma who are not speaking ...we have frightened parents ...we have mourning parents and all one can do is light a candle and think they have done something?

Source: Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids. | Page 139

Exactly, this is what I meant bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom