What's new

Peshawar Airport under attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Providing internal security to civilian and installations is responsibility of civil govt. Army is doing it's job in clearing the area, It's job of civil govt. to keep the areas of secure? If you are expecting army to conduct operations, secure borders and also secure all infrastructure of country than your expectations are too high. Your kind of people are the ones who start screaming human rights human rights when forces kill terrorists or interrogate them.

If the attacked structure was barely an airport then I would have completely agreed with you but that's not the case here, armed forces are responsible for the security of their installation. Point is not about how the current operation is being dealt, the point is about the attacks we are encountering one after another.

Seems as if it is confirmed that dead bodies with suicide jackets found, seems like there were suicide bombers with a plan to go inside the airport. Most probably they were confronted on the outside, or maybe a plan gone wrong? The breech procedure gone wrong for the terrorists.

Right, the fact that the second squadron is based there, operational.. and has been photographed and video taped flying from there is just all photoshop then?

Also the fact that there are over two dozen Hardened Aircraft Shelters (HAS) for fighter aircraft present there?

My friend from Peshawar saying attackers from well-wisher khar-zameen e Afghanistan which claims half our lands? Truth or not?
Articles say 3 killed many wounded... I want to hear how many of those terrorists died though. Monkeys.

Sounds like a load of rubbish. My sources on the ground tell me the only place we have managed to flush militants out from is actually Swat in operation black thunderstorm and even there they are returning.

IT WAS RAH E HAQ ATLEAST TELL YOUR SOURCE TO GET HIS FACTS CORRECT.

I AGREE WITH YOU THAT AFGHANISTAN HAS BEEN A LAUNCH BASE FOR SUBVERSIVE ACTIVTIES IN PAKISTAN

Your argument is wrong but since this is not a relevant thread we will discuss some other time.
NSG come after 24 hours & even after arrival of NSG terrorist continue holding hotel further 24 hours (48 hours) of long fight btw terrorists and NSG ... hope you remember!

FYI PAKISTAN ARMY COMANDOES HAVE TAKEN CONTROL OF THE SITUATION AND ALONG WITH AIR FORCE UNITS ARE FIGHTING THEM RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK

I Normally Engage With Indians In A Relatively Friendly Atmosphere But Comments Like Yours Remind Me That Internet In General and PDF IN particular Need Some Serious Dotbusting. Don't Make Me Start On How 'Competent' Your Army Is

We never had rockets landing on our airports in kashmir or so called Red corridors.

Our political leadership is incompetent, our Army has always delivered more than what was expected from them. It is because of our stupid political leadership we have had these problem of kashmir and North east.
There is nothing for you to start as far as IA is concerned they proved their mettle from 47 to Kargil.
These Taliban are yr PA's creation and look how they turned up against their own masters.

Also the fact that there are over two dozen Hardened Aircraft Shelters (HAS) for fighter aircraft present there?

Even if the aircraft are not there, the reason for them not being there is hilarious to say the least. Peshwar is an international airport, with regular flights from 747, 777 and A330 category aircraft, much much bigger than a JF-17!!!

Seems as if it is confirmed that dead bodies with suicide jackets found, seems like there were suicide bombers with a plan to go inside the airport. Most probably they were confronted on the outside, or maybe a plan gone wrong? The breech procedure gone wrong for the terrorists.

If you remember a suicider was arrested 2 weeks ago and there target was the airport. Even they disclosed that more bombers are getting ready to attack the airport. What necessary steps were taken to prevent such happening... None

The question is what will be done in response to this attack?

Will we sit and watch our country being held hostage to fear or actually do something?

If you remember a suicider was arrested 2 weeks ago and there target was the airport. Even they disclosed that more bombers are getting ready to attack the airport. What necessary steps were taken to prevent such happening... None

You can never stop a suicide bomber once he sets out from his home. You stop him from Waziristan, not from the wall of peshawar airport. He will explode anywhere when stopped.

BTW< all three suicide jackets now defused from the dead bodies. Looks like they got neutralized.

The question is what will be done in response to this attack?

Will we sit and watch our country being held hostage to fear or actually do something?
same that happened after attack on little girls (malala), the attacks on military bases etc, a big fat nothing.

You guyz used IA when Mumbai under attacked or internal security ???? lol

At least who attacked Mumbai were no IA creations.
We took our time so that we get ample proof so that we could tape all conversation b\w terrorist and their handlers sitting in karachi. And expose PAKISTAN and after 26\11 there was no iota of doubt in mind of international community that Pakistan is epicentre of global terrorism.

You can never stop a suicide bomber once he sets out from his home. You stop him from Waziristan, not from the wall of peshawar airport. He will explode anywhere when stopped.

BTW< all three suicide jackets now defused from the dead bodies. Looks like they got neutralized.

Not all suiciders coming from Waziristan. There's an ongoing operation on Barha area which is a few Kms away from the airport. A road straight from Barha leads in front of the runway.

I don't mean to be disrespectful or offensive but I would really suggest you to compare the effectiveness, operational readiness and experience of XI Corps and FC with that of the rest of the army. Stop criticizing for now. Peshawar has got a really good security as compared to the rest of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom