What's new

Peshawar Airport under attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't look like an Attack to me , it looked more like a diversion.

I just Hope i am wrong.

Bro don't take me wrong I have never criticized the army. What all I am saying is that we simply haven't been able to accelerate our intelligence gathering. Most of the times we do have prior warnings but still insurgents are able to sneak in, they reach very close to the target.

As far as i remember couple of weeks ago - intelligence report was given about string of terrorists attack on import civil & military installation - now it's duty of police department & IB to react on reports. Army don't have resources to check civilians - but even if they manage to do than you know what will the result of this. Human Rights, Human Rights

Successful intercepts are not given due coverage by media.

That's a factor but it affects both the parties, but surprisingly the planners don't alter their plans.

Hopefully no deaths. Pakistan you really need to get hard now. Get rid of this.

Hopefully no deaths. Pakistan you really need to get hard now. Get rid of this.

Biggets joke of the year. When a 777 and A330 with full load can take off from Peshawar airport, why can't a JFT???!!!

The Admin of this page is a joke and a fan of Zaid Hamid - the conspirator. Don't take it serious.

JFs are there, F16s comes once in a while.

Originally Posted by Hobo1
At least who attacked Mumbai were no IA creations.
We took our time so that we get ample proof so that we could tape all conversation b\w terrorist and their handlers sitting in karachi. And expose PAKISTAN and after 26\11 there was no iota of doubt in mind of international community that Pakistan is epicentre of global terrorism

With the compliment of Colonel Shrikant Purohit, the so called International community also found out that snow white is not exactly buried in India where Sajjan Kumar still walks tall.

Elite member Tere Logic Ka Jab Nahin.

Yes Dawn news says 6 terrorists killed and unknown number of Civilians injured and dead during the crossfire...

That's a factor but it affects both the parties, but surprisingly the planners don't alter their plans.

And "threats" are received everyday. You can't keep security forces on 24/7 alert for 365 days.

As far as i remember couple of weeks ago - intelligence report was given about string of terrorists attack on import civil & military installation - now it's duty of police department & IB to react on reports. Army don't have resources to check civilians - but even if they manage to do than you know what will the result of this. Human Rights, Human Rights

Again bro you are not getting what I am implying.. Whoever is responsible, be it police, is not doing its job..

There is no army element in my posts..

Most civilian injured during the rocket attack....Dawn news..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom