What's new

Peshawar Airport under attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree we will need to cross afghanistan this time to kill all this american supported scum

these afghanis need to be taught a lesson
meanwhile in real life, our government wants to bring millions of them over to our land and provide them shelter :hitwall:

So it seems that it was just a rocket and flee attack, they didn't really seem to try to enter the base/airport as said by CAA.

PAF spokesman said that the terrorists didn't come inside and not saying that they were killed either. Nobody is saying that any terrorist got killed or anything like that. Where are some members getting this from?

Albeit BDS saying that 3 dead bodies found near airport wall with a bag beside them, all that is being checked.

BTW, it's kind of funny to see the speed with which PAF spokesman says that 'saray asasay mehfooz hain' !!!

So it looks like nothing is damaged inside airport or airbase, supporting structure is safe, and everything was carried out outside airport, not inside.

this isnt the army job.....police and police commondos must take em down and damn terrorists to hell...let army handle the waziristan and border!!

I wonder if police is allowed in army controlled areas?

Peshawar Aviation base in Peshawar Airport is under attack by CIA-backed TTP terrorists. Please note that there is no truth in rumors being spread that there are F-16 and JF-17 jets present in Peshawar Airport because it does not have the capacity to accommodate these two jets due to shorter runway than needed. Its a part of future plans that airport will be expanded but currently there are no F-16 and JF-17 jets present over there.

Pakistan Cyber Force (PCF) [Official]

Regards

Biggets joke of the year. When a 777 and A330 with full load can take off from Peshawar airport, why can't a JFT???!!!

Its the army's job to protect the country. They have failed. Simple.

All this firepower is just for show I guess.

Army's job is to secure Internation Border/LoC/Durand Line! But lets assume, just for the sake of argument, it's Army's job to provide internal security - then would you please tell me how Army could do it? Everything needs money! Are you gonna pay for the mil op's? Tax evasion!

I am spewing frustration at our armys incompetence that allowed this situation to escalate to this level in the first place.

Why did the situation get so out of control? Karachi is already a war zone, northern areas are a no go, abbottabad was home to a most wanted terrorist and now this. Not even our airport runways are safe?

Pakistan army needs to ACT, not talk. They need to clear out these animals who threaten our existence.

DEAR CARE TO MENTION WHO HAS CONDUCTED RAH E HAQ AND RAH E NIJAT OPERATIONS IN FATA.THEY ARE DOING THE BEST THAY CAN.IT IS EASY TO SIT BACK BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN AND CRITICIZE BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT GEOPOLITICAL FACTORS ARE SEVERELY AGAINST THEM THAY ARE UP AGAINST HEAVY ODDS

Im not in the army. I am an aerospace engineer.

Its the army's job to protect its people. Why cant our amry do it? Why is our amry sitting like a show piece? They cant even protect 15 year old girls from these crazy animals.

Even after all the attacks, there will be no operation or action. They will sit and watch our country get taken over by these terrorists. Now even the airport is not safe.

Maybe we need to send our generals to Israel for training on how to protect their people.

Providing internal security to civilian and installations is responsibility of civil govt. Army is doing it's job in clearing the area, It's job of civil govt. to keep the areas of secure? If you are expecting army to conduct operations, secure borders and also secure all infrastructure of country than your expectations are too high. Your kind of people are the ones who start screaming human rights human rights when forces kill terrorists or interrogate them.

I think the security forces have done a good job. They were alert. No security is fool proof against terrorism but security forces swung into action really quick and took control.
RIP.

Ḥashshāshīn;3702561 said:
Should send all Pahtuns back that came after Soviet invasion.
but why? that would harm our 'brotherly' relations with afghanistan (sarcasm), jokes aside, i agree, they all need to go back to afghanistan.

NSG come after 24 hours & even after arrival of NSG terrorist continue holding hotel further 24 hours (48 hours) of long fight btw terrorists and NSG ... hope you remember!
Yeah I do. See my comment where I said clearly Pakistan does far better job in reacting faster. In India netas control the decision. Also you realize the complexity of killing terrorist in a large hotel where they have settled for 24 hours.

LATEST:COMPLETE BLACKOUT IN PESHAWAR

ALL FLIGHTS FROM AIRPORT HAVE BEEN CANCELLED AND FLIGHTS TO PESHAWAR HAVE BEEN DIVERTED TO ISLAMABAD AND LAHORE

NSG come after 24 hours & even after arrival of NSG terrorist continue holding hotel further 24 hours (48 hours) of long fight btw terrorists and NSG ... hope you remember!

i hope u know how many places were under attack...... n how big is taj hotel....more over they had to rescue people trapped there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom