What's new

Peshawar Airport being renamed to Bacha Khan Airport

its finalized, frm today its bacha khan airport :rofl:wtf is wrong with CAA?

ANP is party owned by bunch of Idiots, They can't do nothing for people of NWFP Province instead Changing names.

First they have done by changing Province Name and Now AP name.

They are making people fool nothing else.

Its not just ANP the Whole country is full of idiots. Jahan par aik road banaya takhti laga dee Badaste flan hinzeer.

Kahein pe school banaya Badaste flan Dog, ALL NATION IS DUMB who are voting these Bastards if it is ANP PMLN PPP MQM Every one.

Baki countries main b aisa he hota hai ?

Next up.. Akbar Bugti international in Quetta.. Some seraiki guy for an airport in south Punjab.. and Benazir Bhutto airport in sindh as the new Islamabad airport may be spared the wrath of the PPPP.
The only place Jinnah's dream and legacy may survive will be in Karachi I think...the awam will all want their own guys elsewhere.
Which is not bad.. I suppose... as there were others than Jinnah in the making of Pakistan... but only he seemed sincere to the cause.

pakistan is very funny country man :lol: i want to rename our bhawalpur air port at name of my grand grand father NUSRAT KHAN AIR PORT as he was one of few good medics of that time 120 years before :lol: :rofl:

Ok I understand Bachi Khan airport in Peshawar but why is there a flyover named after Bacha Khan in Karachi, it's probably the shittiest flyover lol in a very poor area.

Like I said before in this thread: its only a matter of time before they re-name Quetta's airport to
"Brahamdagh Bugti International Airport"

our failure is we are still divided even after 65 years of freedom we are fools worship our languages and live like stone age uneducated tribes . there is few people in pakistan they know what this poison is actually . all air ports should be named on national heros not some bastards like these .why BB bacha khan and some other ? you guys know at this time two air ports are named on corrupt lady benazeer? why ? why not rashid minhas aziz bhatti major tufail mm alam air ports why not we have name on our first shaheed of nation ? why we don't have air port on mother e millat ?all these questions have one answer we are stupids and think abut provinces first then country .

His ancestors sacked Somnath...Ganesh jee:P

See I'm a Hindu and we believe in reincarnation.So Its possible that i was Ghaznavi in my past life anwho broke Somnnath temple. You are the priest of the temple at that time bearing the brunt of my butshikan zeal.:laugh:

That's beside the point what matters is the man Bacha khan himself and what he stood for ,not his ancestry.

our failure is we are still divided even after 65 years of freedom we are fools worship our languages and live like stone age uneducated tribes . there is few people in pakistan they know what this poison is actually . all air ports should be named on national heros not some bastards like these .why BB bacha khan and some other ? you guys know at this time two air ports are named on corrupt lady benazeer? why ? why not rashid minhas aziz bhatti major tufail mm alam air ports why not we have name on our first shaheed of nation ? why we don't have air port on mother e millat ?all these questions have one answer we are stupids and think abut provinces first then country .

I am sorry i am using harsh words here but
You are either an ignoramus, who doesn't know what he is talking about or simply brainwashed moron.
At least look in to the man's stances on issues including Pakistan completely before judging some one.

Back
Top Bottom