What's new

Peshawar Airport being renamed to Bacha Khan Airport

I am sorry i am using harsh words here but
You are either an ignoramus, who doesn't know what he is talking about or simply brainwashed moron.
At least look in to the man's stances on issues including Pakistan completely before judging some one.

you should stay in your limits and don't reply me i never said to an indian but a pakistan and we have every right to say whatever our ghaddars you idiot moron .

you should stay in your limits and don't reply me i never said to an indian but a pakistan and we have every right to say whatever our ghaddars you idiot moron .

Imran Bhai ab aap prime minister banne waale ho. Itna gussa karna chhod do ab.

salute.gif

Imran Bhai ab aap prime minister banne waale ho. Itna gussa karna chhod do ab.

if i become prime minster i will order first day remove this BS names like benazeer bacha or bhutto from signs and use some names which give us something . rather then these looters ghaddars names which used as per wish of there elder looters . its pakistan not there fatherland . why not they renamed it with Arfa Karim?

so this airport is going to be named after frontier gandhi, khan abdul gaffar khan. Isn't that good news.

from wiki

Ghaffar Khan was a champion of women's rights and nonviolence. He became a hero in a society dominated by violence; notwithstanding his liberal views, his unswerving faith and obvious bravery led to immense respect. Throughout his life, he never lost faith in his non-violent methods or in the compatibility of Islam and nonviolence. He viewed his struggle as a jihad with only the enemy holding swords. He was closely identified with Gandhi because of his non-violence principles and he is known in India as the 'Frontier Gandhi'. One of his Congress associates was Pandit Amir Chand Bombwal of Peshawar.
"O Pathans! Your house has fallen into ruin. Arise and rebuild it, and remember to what race you belong." -- Ghaffar Khan

He was arrested several times between late 1948 and in 1956 for his opposition to the One Unit scheme.[19] The government attempted in 1958 to reconcile with him and offered him a Ministry in the government, after the assassination of his brother, he however refused.[20] He remained in prison till 1957 only to be re-arrested in 1958 until an illness in 1964 allowed for his release.[21]
In 1962, Abdul Ghaffar Khan was named an "Amnesty International Prisoner of the Year". Amnesty's statement about him said, "His example symbolizes the suffering of upward of a million people all over the world who are prisoners of conscience."

In September 1964, the Pakistani authorities allowed him to go to United Kingdom for treatment. During winter his doctor advised him to go to United States. He then went into exile to Afghanistan, he returned from exile in December 1972 to a popular response, following the establishment of National Awami Party provincial government in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan.

He was arrested by Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto's government at Multan in November 1973 and described Bhuttos government as "the worst kind of dictatorship".[22]

In 1984, increasingly withdrawing from politics he was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.[23] He visited India and participated in the centennial celebrations of the Indian National Congress in 1985; he was awarded the Jawaharlal Nehru Award for International Understanding in 1967[24] and later Bharat Ratna, India's highest civilian award, in 1987.[25]
His final major political challenge was against the Kalabagh dam project, fearing that the project would damage the Peshawar valley, his hostility to it would eventually lead to the project being shelved after his death.

Ghaffar Khan died in Peshawar under house arrest in 1988 and was buried in Jalalabad, Afghanistan according to his wishes. This was a symbolic move by Ghafar Khan, this would allow his dream of Pakhtun unification to live even after his death. The Indian government declared a five-day period of mourning in his honour

we have no problem if they make it gandhi air port rather then benazir and bacha khan

What kind of Pedo name is that Bacha khan ? As if there are not enough ? Stereo types

The correct pronunciation is Badshah Khan or "King" Khan.

In other words he was regarded as a defacto King of all Khans.

So great was his prestige that when he died in 1988, all Afghan Mujahideen factions declared ceasefire for a week in his honour while he was being buried in Jalalabad. And this was without any threat but as a mark of respect.

I doubt there has been any other Pashtoon leader who could wield so much influence even in death.

chutiya man don't deserve it :lol:

He strongly opposed the partition of India. and now rather then india we pakistanis name airport on him ?

actually i support partition....

but other than that he was a moral man..believed in peace and tolerance..for that he has my respect...

P.S
for indians..he accepted Pakistan constitution, even gave up the demand to rename the province..so dont count his party or pushtoon as anti pakistan NOW..dont live up in dreams..

These Ethinic political thought containing parties are creating nuisance in Pakistan, These traitors are dominating frm South to North , with the name of different political parties.. That Bacha khan Party currently facing resistance in Hazara division.. They were the first who brang Ethnic division in Khyber pakhtoonkhuwa... And FATA community is also against them.. They've also lost Gilgat which was the part of KP.They are standing only cuz of PPP and MQM.. All Ethinic supporters are nothing other than $H!T of their leaders..

Now the Sukkur airport is to be renamed to Nusrat Bhutto airport! WTF is this.

Shame on us as a nation, that we are allowing oursleves to be ruled by this family and being held hostage to them.

Is not there anything better to do for Sindh Assembly other than putting up these lame resolutions???

Back
Top Bottom