What's new

Pervez Hoodbhoy Calls the PTI/PAT Marchers 'Fanatics' and 'Thugs'

Tell me what they have achieved so far with their stubborn demands ? they should have shown some flexibility about this demand of resignation especially when they also say they have trust on present chief justice of Pakistan otherwise nothing will be gain out of this march ..what will happen next now? what are the options of Imran now if PM don't willingly resign ?

Because there CANNOT be impartial investigations under Nooracracy. I am not sure if you saw recent Kharra Such program by Lucman where he exposed a telephone call between CM Punjab Shahbaz Shareef and a SC judge where he was asking him to do him a favor for his 'Big Brother'. Lol! Also watch this Noora from two years ago asking then ruling PM to resign as he was under investigation for contempt of court:

when u leave people with no other option then they have all right to march on gov, for how long u can resist the flow of flood a times comes when power of flood destroyes every hurdle in it's path, and that time is natures vangence

imran ko harne k baad he system change karne ka khyal aya? Why not before ? he is in kpk under same system? no?

Because he never knew about the intensity of rigging in the system. Remember he believed in the fairness of system, and even accepted his defeat after the elections. Only when clear evidence of rigging surfaced much later that he started demanding opening of only four constituencies that this Noora government refused for 14 months. Daal Main Kuch Kala. LOL.

Well said. Will that also apply to Geo if it is ranting on a topic that you do not agree with? :D

See how fairness works both ways?
i actually watch Geo, regardless of the fact, i agree with them or not --- but now that you have brought it up - let me put a twist to the case:

1) one one side, you have a guy who basically alleges that there has been massive rigging, have been to many doors - Election tribunals to SC, but was turned down from every door - the guy has the evidence --- and some of that evidence - is basically a bunch of clips, we all have seen --- so you may call it ranting - because he repeating the same truth again and again ---

2) now you have one channel or a group of anchors, who basically have "no evidence" - they don't even have the primary source of information - and yet they have the audacity to point fingers - starting from the govt offices to the PTI - PAT rally --- that is some messed up reporting --- so i call that ranting -- because they are speaking the same lie - or shall i call them assumptions again and again

I don't agree with anything Ary says neither. I always check other channels first.
ARY does give some interesting theories and information which others don't, which may not be necessarily true but still interesting and exclusive. I watch ARY for my "conspiracy theories", channels like Dunya, Samaa and Express for real news. And ofcourse, Geo for comedy.

Some of the stuff ARY has said and showed looks like it comes straight from the ISI, like those photos of Achakzai and the Anti-Pakistan afghani commander.

everyone is worried about how many people are at dharna 5k,10k,20k, but no one is looking at those million of people who sat infront of tv during whole speech of IK

Back
Top Bottom