What's new

Pervaiz Khattak's careless attitude towards CPEC

Raising voice against corruption is our right, since shahbaz sharif was caught red handed buying a judge. Audio tapes available . What more evidence you need. If we don't raise voice, they will continue to loot the country and continue to buy Billion worth flats in london, dubai , Australia and every part of world. And jahil people will continue to chant
"Shair Aaya , Shair Aaya"

CPEC must complete in time, and "nation want shafaafiat" in all projects.
Yes, OFF course all social ills should be thwarted but I see the conspiracy against CPEC is brewing with vehemence from out and inside of PAK. A few days ago, Law Minister Rana Sanaullah commented that both Modi and Imran were against CPEC. And remembering Imran's first Dharna's timing caused SINO premier's visit's cancellation and his party's followed up anti-CPEC actions, upping untie against Newaz's ouster basing on PANAMA Leaks led to think whether Imran's struggle against corruption or Chinese expansion.

Last edited:
Western route is the best route but these corrupt politicians want to make money from everything or want credit for it.
One should ask them about the condition of Police, Education, health - hospitals, industries in Punjab?

I must say, I am a little bit disappointed with IK's politics.

Yes do all those Dharnas and protests, but KPK should be his priority.

He must deliver at least 50% of what he had promised before elections. That could be a real thing with which he can go in the next elections.

If he doesn't deliver, that will be a real disappointment!

what makes you think a person with no management experience is going to deliver ?
controlling 10-20 cricket players is easy compared to running a country

what makes you think a person with no management experience is going to deliver ?
controlling 10-20 cricket players is easy compared to running a country

So do you think people are born with management experience? Did any of the current leaders have any management experience when they started?

He is a leader, a leader gives direction to the people so they can achieve the end result. He already has one province and the people of that province have already admitted that this government has been the best one they have ever had.

Plzz tell me does KPK does not deserve its fair share promised by PM for CPEC , Khattak protest is right , please stop living in One province world and think of all the provinces

what share, is CPEC a milad ki mithai
Its a Chinese project and they will do whatever they think is good for them, they are not doing this for the welfare of locals in Banu or Tindo adam. you people in Pakistan really need to get broad education, still stuck in the same mentality as 100 years ago.

So do you think people are born with management experience? Did any of the current leaders have any management experience when they started?

He is a leader, a leader gives direction to the people so they can achieve the end result. He already has one province and the people of that province have already admitted that this government has been the best one they have ever had.
What has he changed?

I am beginning to think it is deliberate attempt to undermine the bright future of Pakistan. Given the long record of Pervaiz Khattak, he is determined to make CPEC another Khaala Baag dam. Too bad, Imranistan cannot see this as most Pakistanis failed to see the points earlier regarding Khaala Baag dam. Instead people politicized Khaala baag using PMLN as example, but Imran Khan is now involved with Pervaiz Khattak.

Chinese officials have already clarified in the best possible manner to convince all the parties, but so far, only Pervaiz Khattak has problems. That's shocker given his anti-stances on Khaala baag earlier which would have taken Pakistan to the top of the world had the progress started in 90s which badly needed the massive energy source back then.

Pervaiz Khattak has been historically proven anti-Pakistani. There is no excuse this time. Now Imran Khan is involved since he hand-picked him among many ideal candidates.

CPEC is such a profitable and resourceful project that every province wants a good piece of a cake for itself unlike KBD.

Old habits of you People mark everyone who oppose Nawaz Sharif as traitors. :hitwall:

I can sense your Frustration level you are desperate :lol:. Let me make it clear for you Pro-Pakistan forces will Insha Allah give defeat to Pro-Nawaz forces and this will happen whether you like it or not.

This is the problem we are dealing. Instead of thinking for the greater goods, your mindset is still stuck on Imran-Nawaz. Quite frankly, i don't give damn about Imran or Nawaz, but given the pattern of Pervaiz Khattak that voiced against the development of Khaala baag in the past cannot be honestly bothered about betterment of Pakistan. Any kid can tell you that. Unfortunately, Imranistan still refuse to see that, even though Imran Khan picked Pervaiz Khattak as chairman of PTI which is mind boggling given his past track record. Talk about Tabdheeli in form of anti-Pakistani stances. Next Altaf hussain in making unfortunately. :confused:

what share, is CPEC a milad ki mithai
Its a Chinese project and they will do whatever they think is good for them, they are not doing this for the welfare of locals in Banu or Tindo adam. you people in Pakistan really need to get broad education, still stuck in the same mentality as 100 years ago.

then punjab and federal should also not get any thing

Well to be honest i live in ISLAMABAD and just to be fair haven't this Government and previous government has taken the money allocated on other province like Interior Sindh, KPK & Baluchistan and spent on few big cities on mostly useless programs like metro buses and trains. all the province should be given their fair share in CPEC but Baluchistan and KPK deserves the major chunk not Punjab.. These noon league gullu butt brigade is sabotaging this country economical growth and people empowerment. Nawaz is prime minister of whole country not just Punjab Chief Minister he should atleast try to act like that but unfortunately he and his thug brigade knows nothing other than to bash PTI.

then punjab and federal should also not get any thing

that is why you people will never develop, thats the reason you have been going down since the 80s when you started looking everything with you ethnic glasses. I actually agree with you, you dont deserve any of this. The best part you blame India for sabotage, India dont need to do anything but plant an ethnic news and wallah they laugh and laugh and laugh

Back
Top Bottom