What's new

Braverman's comments and general Pakistani attitude towards Indians

I think we can all agree that Quaid was a Gigachad.

Sorry indians, that virgin Gandhi never stood a chance.

Yeah but Indians are not anyone, they are the most vile people ever to walk the Earth - in every way, whether in terms of ethics, behavior or looks.
They are the biggest supporter (after white racists) of white alt right movements globally.
No%2C_No._He%27s_Got_a_Point.jpg

Nothing you said in there is wrong (talking about hindutvawadis, not every single indian of course)

Idk man, I'm not in favour of open racism as such....why do we want to bring ourselves down to their level?

Understand that they are enemies to our people and that is all.

No need to let the hate consume you
Your intentions are admirable, however misplaced. They'll not last if you stay on the internet long enough. The gangus themselves will make sure of that.

BTW, you don't have to be racist racist, but don't hold back either when push comes to shove. :D

So PDF Pakistanis, maybe you should revisit my thread I opened last year (see below) and reassess your attitude towards Indians? Clearly your lovey dovey feelings towards Indians isn't paying dividends.

Racism against Indians should be allowed and encouraged
Please reopen my thread, mods?

You can whine all you want. there is little political support for allowing poorly educated immigrants from the 3rd world. All that immigration has done nothing for United Kingdom

So PDF Pakistanis, maybe you should revisit my thread I opened last year (see below) and reassess your attitude towards Indians? Clearly your lovey dovey feelings towards Indians isn't paying dividends.

Racism against Indians should be allowed and encouraged
Please reopen my thread, mods?
Nazis or RSS must be called out.

Braveman said yesterday that she is proud of the British empire and is the child of the empire. The stupid woman actually thinks her slave parents and grandparents were respected by the white emperors looool when reality is they were slaves of the empire. But since Muslims were the ones that really fought the British its understandable why you Indians still have the mentality of the slave. So jog on all the way to Delhi

Nazis or RSS must be called out.

Braveman said yesterday that she is proud of the British empire and is the child of the empire. The stupid woman actually thinks her slave parents and grandparents were respected by the white emperors looool when reality is they were slaves of the empire. But since Muslims were the ones that really fought the British its understandable why you Indians still have the mentality of the slave. So jog on all the way to Delhi

I have no problem with your views except. What do you call those 1 million Pakistanis living in Britain ?

I have no problem with your views except. What do you call those 1 million Pakistanis living in Britain ?
Oh dear ...do engage that single cell b4 typing
Look at the question by the op and your derailing reply.
What has that got yo do with people living in the UK. Many Indians live in the UK and they don't say we are children of the empire and empire was great.
Braveman actually said she is proud of British history. So the famine that killed millions engineered by Churchill during ww2 is a proud moment for this Indian trash and you? A slave will always remain a slave.

Oh dear ...do engage that single cell b4 typing
Look at the question by the op and your derailing reply.
What has that got yo do with people living in the UK. Many Indians live in the UK and they don't say we are children of the empire and empire was great.
Braveman actually said she is proud of British history. So the famine that killed millions engineered by Churchill during ww2 is a proud moment for this Indian trash and you? A slave will always remain a slave.

from her perspective her parents were given a life in United Kingdom. it is that simple. I am not saying we agree with her.

There are stranded Pakistanis in Bangladesh who have not taken care of by their government. It has been 50+ years.

if you want to go back in history people can find villains. What do you think some Muslims are in subcontinental history ?

Or is it any better than Pakistanis singing the praises of Afghan/Central Asian invaders who pillaged the way through modern day Pakistan ?

Bitter truth hurts, braverman deserves praise for not giving 2 fucks for political correctness.

You fucking indians are jealous of british pakistani's nothing more, you people do all the boot licking of whites, still their women chose BP's, they get along good with white people, and you mfs just wonder to urself the hell they are doing and we aren't, hence you see fustration like this.

Bitter truth hurts, braverman deserves praise for not giving 2 fucks for political correctness.
Bitter truth? the UK is in a mess with the cost of living, knife crime is at its peak with corruption engulfed within the police force with rape and murder. Yet this pathetic politican purposely singled out one ethnic community for crimes committed by individuals a decade ago.
She is trying to ignite racial tensions and if the Pakistani community is attacked they will retaliate.

She DOES give a damn about political correctness if the biggest paedophile rape gang ever in the UK are white english people:

Last edited:
The reason many members hide their identity is because they have professional work outside. In here we can see what is inside their mind without any barrier that can moderate their real view

I made many debate with one Singaporean member here some years ago, it turn up he is one of the oldest Jane Defense reporter from Singapore and recently has made a book.

Back
Top Bottom