What's new

Pervaiz Khattak's careless attitude towards CPEC

Sir ! if you think signing a contract without signing an Mou is impossible, Or that Mou's are essential for signing the contract.

then i would say Bravo.
It's not impossible but why would someone invest a multi million dollar investment without developing a formal understanding on key issues. The very same Khattak has been doing so in the near past
http://insaf.pk/mediagallery/videos/item/16629-KPK Government sign MOU with Galaxy Technologies
And here's about Baba jee signing the same MoU with Chinese for railroad project in KPK

KPK signs railway project worth $1.6b with China company | SAMAA TV
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...billion-railway-project-with-chinese-company/

Last edited:
Army and Public is in the town....CPEC can't be stopped. Whats happening here in Pakistan regarding CPEC is politics and democrazy...Nothing to b surprise of...In democratic country, lot of mouths shout at same time, it doesn't mean progress will get stop or end. Projects always get controversial in democratic countries...

Here in Pakistan, CPEC is not controversial, piece of cake is

My 2 cents.....

Idiot it is national project shut you mouth no one cares what you say imran Khan has to see this

It's not impossible but why would someone invest a multi million dollar investment without developing a formal understanding on key issues. The very same Khattak has been doing so in the near past
http://insaf.pk/mediagallery/videos/item/16629-KPK Government sign MOU with Galaxy Technologies
And here's about Baba jee signing the same MoU with Chinese for railroad project in KPK

That's what he just said in the interview My brother.

he said that i can sign 50's of Mou's daily while sitting in my office, why to go to china for just signing Mou's.

You just answered your question By your own.

Grade A moron. Exhibiting textbook mentality of a dogmatic, acrimonious, querulous cynic who lives in a cocoon of self-righteous alternate reality where everyone else is perpetually encroaching over his rights.

With his petulant stubbornness, he's not only increasingly coming out as an irresponsible administrator but also jeopardizing the long-term national economic and strategic interests of Pakistan.

That's what he just said in the interview My brother.

he said that i can sign 50's of Mou's daily while sitting in my office, why to go to china for just signing Mou's.

You just answered your question By your own.
Then probably he should have courage to order Chinese investors to come to his office. Investment isn't like alms that people will come and give you. Investment requires some effort about reaching out to investors. So he should wait and see if Chinese turn up with those 50s of MoUs that he can sign in his office.

Grade A moron. Exhibiting textbook mentality of a dogmatic, acrimonious, querulous cynic who lives in a cocoon of self-righteous alternate reality where everyone else is perpetually encroaching over his rights.

With his petulant stubbornness, he's not only increasingly coming out as an irresponsible administrator but also jeopardizing the long-term national economic and strategic interests of Pakistan.
Let me get my dictionary first.

Look at that, you learn something new everyday

Then probably he should have courage to order Chinese investors to come to his office. Investment isn't like alms that people will come and give you. Investment requires some effort about reaching out to investors. So he should wait and see if Chinese turn up with those 50s of MoUs that he can sign in his office.

Ok sir. Anything else ? :)

Plzz tell me does KPK does not deserve its fair share promised by PM for CPEC , Khattak protest is right , please stop living in One province world and think of all the provinces

is that the way of talking with respectable ambassador of any country??

The first contract worth $1.9 billion handed over to Saif Ur Rehman. A contract riddled with corruption, this tells you how serious PML-N is about CPEC as they have already started milking this project which is going to change the economic face of Pakistan.

brothers,

instead of accusations please file petition in supreme court and present the proof of corruption.

People like u accuse zardari, and not present one single proof in court, and made him hero.\
now accusing Nawaz never help Ik, if third force intervene that force threw both nawaz and IK from the system.

in 90 same tactics were used by Both Benazir and NS, and what they got in result, both threw out from country.

IK shud realize counter productiveness of his policies....

If khattack continues on current tone khan shud kiss goodbye to premiership for ever...

Its same chutiyapa like "idhar hum, udhar tum". This is Pakistan's democracy.
Actually the whole thing was a RAWAMY lie/concoction as part of their 'Maligning PAK' campaign. Bhutto never proposed it Mujib at the first place and I wasn't a Bhutto fan anyway.

Jab koi apko "anything else ? ok sir . etc kahe matlb wo further dewaar me sir nahe marna chaahta apky sath behis karky. i was trying to ignore you it doesn't mean that mery pas dene ko appropriate jawab nahe .

and BTW
Lagta hay aap Khattab ki tarekh se waqif nahe. zara deky to kitne dafa election lara or kitne dafa jeeta. Khattak party vote pay pass nahe hota, uska apna vote bank hay.

To agle dafa chaahy PTI sary ya jeye, Khattak ne pir b jeetna hay aap befikar rahy
Khattak Sahib jeetain ya harain sanu ki. :lol:
Its the voter's choice and respect for the balloot rather than wait for Umpire.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom