What's new

Personality: The fire-breathing tiger of Mysore:A day in the life of a lion is better than 100 years

India that exists today minus Pakistan and BD came into existence on 15 aug 1947. There you go. Made it even more simple for you.

Good...

this happens when u stop reading everything except ur religious book(could be any)

u become a hater of any other religion,the syndrome that a majority of pakistanis are suffering from

The name of India or its existence is not the purpose of this thread. Please stay on topic.

And the last thing we need is a certificate of existence from Pakistanis. Please dear Indians - man/woman up.

I doubt it, otherwise you won't term people who are criticizing Tipu Sultan for his religious dogmatism, as bigots. You fail to see that many of them are also praising his bravery against the Brits. You sound like one of those "either with us or against us" folks.

In case you missed it, people calling him scum and filth are surely bigots. Those who are praising him, consider him as a hero and don't brag about anything else.

Bhai - not in the scale Tipu did. There were many Islamic rulers. Tipu has a special place among bigots and sadists. It requires a very sick mind to feed a British POW to a pet tiger for fun and even create a toy out of for entertainment. Beat that :D

Yaar you are talking as if the Brits had been very nice to us. Do I need to repeat all the atrocities they committed on our people.
Not just physical and psychological atrocities but economic atrocities due to which we continue to suffer even today.

If some arrogant British soldier trying to capture and loot our motherland got that from Tipu, then I say good job to Tipu for that.

In case you missed it, people calling him scum and filth are surely bigots. Those who are praising him, consider him as a hero and don't brag about anything else.

great logic,a pakistani is giving certificates of bigotry:rofl::rofl:

Yaar you are talking as if the Brits had been very nice to us. Do I need to repeat all the atrocities they committed on our people.
Not just physical and psychological atrocities but economic atrocities due to which we continue to suffer even today.

If some arrogant British soldier trying to capture and loot our motherland got that from Tipu, then I say good job to Tipu for that.
Don't wish to compare. One wrong does not make another right. He was no hero. Period.

You are free to praise certain aspects of Tipu. I concede he was brave. But he can't be glorified in general. That would be shameful for Indians.

By that logic, Pakistan came into existence on 16th December 1971.

Pakistan came into existence on 14 Aug 1947. It was only a small part was seceded and called itself something else. It wasn't like it was ruled by someone else before 16 dec 1971. Same constitution was followed before 16 dec which was followed after 16 dec. Same rulers too.

Bold part. So it isn't India. Don't relate it with today's India.
Where do you think this came from?
24m56c0.jpg

True.

Nno great empires by anyone who was born in what is today Pakistan or ruled from what is today Pakistan.
The sole exception is Ranjit Singh - a non Muslim.

Which is why they keep claiming Afghan, Central Asians and Indian rulers as their own. Lack of any great history of Pakistan and why they try to attach themselves to others.

Why do Indians, and south and east Indians in particular, run over themselves to claim the Indus civilisation. I have seen this so many times. And talking of Ranjit Singh, whatever religion he was, he was still a product of this land. To me personally, his religion is irrelevant, he was a son of Punjab and will forever remain one.

Stop trying to claim Indus civilisation and we'll stop talking about Tipu.

Don't wish to compare. One wrong does not make another right. He was no hero. Period.

You are free to praise certain aspects of Tipu. I concede he was brave. But he can't be glorified in general. That would be shameful for Indians.

Okay to each his own I guess. He had positives and negatives.

I prefer to focus on the positive part where he fights the British as an Indian ruler and gives them a bloody nose.

Back
Top Bottom