What's new

Personality: The fire-breathing tiger of Mysore:A day in the life of a lion is better than 100 years

Pakistanis are not exactly familiar with the concept of pluralism. Apparently one has to admire Tipu; otherwise he is a Hindu bigot. The concept of coexisting with different opinions is alien to many of them.

I perfectly know about pluralism. I am just saying anyone who doesn't like Tipu has some religious aspect behind it and I am 100% right about this conclusion.

I once had a respect for Tipu Sultan until I found that he was involved in mass killing and persecution of Hindus and Christians in Kerala and South Canara. He destroyed numerous temples in North Kerala.

Yaar us zamane yeh sab thoda bohot hota hi tha.

At least he was a native who gave very tough fight to the foreigners Brits and made us Indians proud. At least he was no Ghaznavi or Timur who were foreigners and came here only for looting and killing people and making mountains out of their skulls.

I perfectly know about pluralism. I am just saying anyone who doesn't like Tipu has some religious aspect behind it and I am 100% right about this conclusion.
Yes, the religious aspect is that he mass murdered our people.

he was my favourite character in the 90's,,,,based on the tv show

At least he was a native who gave very tough fight to the foreigners Brits and made us Indians proud. At least he was no Ghaznavi or Timur who were foreigners and came here only for looting and killing people and making mountains out of their skulls.
Bhai - not in the scale Tipu did. There were many Islamic rulers. Tipu has a special place among bigots and sadists. It requires a very sick mind to feed a British POW to a pet tiger for fun and even create a toy out of for entertainment. Beat that :D

Yes and no I don't believe in the rubbish that India existed for thousands of years and all that. There you go. Made it simple for you.

There you go. Bigots.
Yes, we are bigots because he killed our people. We should have let him kill more.

Yes and no I don't believe in the rubbish that India existed for thousands of years and all that. There you go. Made it simple for you.

There you go. Bigots.

if u don't then u need to read u more,,,india was hindustan and even now iranians refer to india as HIND.

I doubt it, otherwise you won't term people who are criticizing Tipu Sultan for his religious dogmatism, as bigots. You fail to see that many of them are also praising his bravery against the Brits. You sound like one of those "either with us or against us" folks.

Indian who hate Tipu are bigots. If you think all Indians hate him then yes all are bigots.
I don't think. I know. I am telling you we are largely (99%) bigots. Please hate us. :)

Why can't you accept it once and for all? Why do you have to post threads to prove this? I am telling you - we are bigots. There is no need to prove it on our face.

if u don't then u need to read u more,,,india was hindustan and even now iranians refer to india as HIND.
1z5kgoj.jpg

@Areesh

India that exists today minus Pakistan and BD came into existence on 15 aug 1947. There you go. Made it even more simple for you.

I don't think. I know. I am telling you we are largely (99%) bigots. Please hate us. :)

Good...

So??? It was the Mauryan Empire. It doesn't exist today. Case closed.

I believe you have never talked anyone from Kerala or South Canara about Tipu Sultan, the brutal memory of Tipu Sultan's persecution against native Hindus and Christians of those land, He almost wiped out the population of Konkani Catholics of South Canara. He fought bravely against British and he is hated for his bigotry.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom