What's new

Persecution of Orissa Christians by Hindu extremists continues

Why is his comparison with Mexico unrelated? It is very similiar to what goes down in India. Caste oppression is also a very relevant factor when you consider the opposition to missionary activities.

For the nth time. Tribals were never part of the caste system !

Conversion happens in the tribal belt, brainwashed tribals people then donate their land to the church. Church gets more money and influence

btw yes there is a dalit movement against caste system, but the religion they convert to is Buddhism and not Christianity.

Why no anti christian riots happen in cities and towns where people are educated? Because no conversion and no selling and buying of souls.

Hate to break the news to you but Christianity is growing in all parts of India. One recurring theme I see in the posts of many here is its ok for the rich and educated to convert but not for the poor. Yet throughout India the Rich and the poor are committing their lives to Jesus. Hindu extremists can drive Christians out of their homes. But that will simply spread Christianity to other parts of India. The Jewish leaders made this mistake when they declared the followers of "the way" (a sect of Judaism and what followers of Christ were called before the term Christian) to no longer be part of Judaism. Their persecution had the effect of spreading Christianity all over the Roman Empire and beyond. In fact Christianity is at its purist when it is under persecution. Because Christians count the cost of following Jesus. They are prepared to give their lives because they know the change that God has brought in their hearts. They have a revelation that what Jesus taught is real.

Hate to break the news to you but Christianity is growing in all parts of India. One recurring theme I see in the posts of many here is its ok for the rich and educated to convert but not for the poor. Yet throughout India the Rich and the poor are committing their lives to Jesus. Hindu extremists can drive Christians out of their homes. But that will simply spread Christianity to other parts of India. The Jewish leaders made this mistake when they declared the followers of "the way" (a sect of Judaism and what followers of Christ were called before the term Christian) to no longer be part of Judaism. Their persecution had the effect of spreading Christianity all over the Roman Empire and beyond. In fact Christianity is at its purist when it is under persecution. Because Christians count the cost of following Jesus. They are prepared to give their lives because they know the change that God has brought in their hearts. They have a revelation that what Jesus taught is real.

Wow ! You're completely into this stuff!

Now I know why BR Ambedkar choose Buddhism for the Dalits, no imaginary bearded guy in the sky nonsense

Wow ! You're completely into this stuff!

Now I know why BR Ambedkar choose Buddhism for the Dalits, no imaginary bearded guy in the sky nonsense

I became a Christian after getting out of the military. I know what I was like before and how God has changed my life since. God has made himself very real in my life. And I have committed myself to serve him always. I currently work with an organization that helps the persecuted all over the world.

I became a Christian after getting out of the military. I know what I was like before and how God has changed my life since. God has made himself very real in my life. And I have commited myself to serve him always. I currently work with a organization that helps the persecuted all over the world.

Good for you

But poor illiterate people+religious dogma is a potent mixture.

Anyways what's the point, from your perspective missionaries will always be doing God's work, (regardless of what they actually do) and getting rid of them pagans and their primitive satanic ways :coffee:

The world didn't end on the 21st May but some one made a lot of money out of it- Many in Christian are using religion as business to make money and have enough to feed the poor in India and convert them.

Question remains....why should it bother anyone if someone else chooses to follow another religion?

Because the missionaries run cult-like organizations, controlling gullible people with nonsense about eternal damnation and so on.

Because the Churches and ministries behave like political parties under foreign control, being pumped up with money from abroad, and issuing political Fatwas in India.

Because the missionaries routinely concoct hateful, fake versions of history to libel other traditions. Because they often fabricate incidents about being attacked in order to heap calumny on others.

Because many of the Churches are dens of vice, with priests raping children, amongst other depraved activities.

The world didn't end on the 21st May but some one made a lot of money out of it- Many in Christian are using religion as business to make money and have enough to feed the poor in India and convert them.

99.9% of Christians did not believe the world would end then. Jeus said that no one would know the time or hour of his return except his Father.

the earth is the center of our solar system.......wasn't this written in bible?

than Charles Darwin showed one more flaw in Bible.

99.9% of Christians did not believe the world would end then. Jeus said that no one would know the time or hour of his return except his Father.

The return of the Christ will happen and the Koran is very clear on it.

Back
Top Bottom