What's new

Perform or perish: Antony tells DRDO

Great !!! Finally Antonyji said it ;)

Perish - NO. We need DRDO/HAL. All we need is some reforms in planning and management of projects.

What DRDO needs is COMPETITION! Otherwise they will always suck

This guy is still looking for a reason to perish it :lol:. Billions of tax payers money has been wasted, country's defence is being risked and still he thinks he needs a reason to perish..

There is no other company with comparable R&D. Till private players dont step up, India has to make do with DRDO.

You got to give credit to AK Anthony. This guy was able to take an organization beseiged with problem for decades and single handedly turn it around. Both BJP and Congress were the biggest corrupting factors.

Just wait till they open up FDI in Defense sector.This DRDO will become a history.
Instead of doing that, why not put it up for sale for Indian Industries just like what happened to PSU's during Vajpayee's time. DRDO should be privatized. Then maybe let FDI through Indian companies into the defense sector. IMHO.

There is no other company with comparable R&D. Till private players dont step up, India has to make do with DRDO.
The incentives for defense R&D in private sector are very limited. So why would they want to invest billions in R&D if they arent allowed and wont get any contracts?

LCATejas.jpg

Is it safe for me now to say LCA Tejas is probably the worst aircraft ever designed in the history of aviation? I mean DRDO couldn't even get the paint job right!

Compare that ugly thing to our baby...

143473_262923787_JF-17%20THUNDER-PAKISTAN%20AF-08.jpg

1835052.jpg

6271_258102101001488_1339803049_n.jpg

:pakistan:

Dhattereki! Budbak sala :crazy:

Is it safe for me now to say LCA Tejas is probably the worst aircraft ever designed in the history of aviation? I mean DRDO couldn't even get the paint job right!

LCATejas.jpg

Yes yes.. And to think they were claiming the paint to be "radar invisible". Damn the Indian Monsoon rains, the paint just washed away by ignorant parking of the aircraft in the sun outside. Not to mention unskilled laborers who work clumsily on the aircraft maintenance resulting in many scratches on the paint job.
And of course, the Delta wing design is such a bad design. It does not look good at all!! They should have consulted Dolce and Gabbana or Wharhol or Gucci to 'design' aesthetic looking aircraft!! What do these stupid aeronautical engineers know, right?

The incentives for defense R&D in private sector are very limited. So why would they want to invest billions in R&D if they arent allowed and wont get any contracts?

They dont need to invest billions. Start small. Guns, transport etc. Hundreds of things. They have already started, like license production of artillery. How are they supposed to get any contract if they dont have anything to sell?

6271_258102101001488_1339803049_n.jpg
[/center]

That's a Chinese baby. This is your baby.
Pak%2BAir%2BAmbulance..png

By the way, has SUPRACO landed a Pakistani in moon yet?

You got to give credit to AK Anthony. This guy was able to take an organization beseiged with problem for decades and single handedly turn it around. Both BJP and Congress were the biggest corrupting factors.

Antony is deeply involved is the Agusta-Westland corruption scam, in which Maino's Italian relatives received huge kickbacks.

Obviously he has vested interest in destroying the DRDO, so that he can get more commissions for Maino.

I think the better policy would be that if DRDO fails to meet the targets, then it is Maino and Antony that should be finished off.

what LCA, can't you see that DRDO is busy at LCA Mark II and designing futuristic bullets? :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom