What's new

Percentage of Muslims in India grew by just 0.8 in last decade

Good part of these are coming from Assam and Bengal.Both CMs fucked up there states for petty votebank politics.

Malabar in Kerala also shows growth.

And it seems rest of them are stabilizing.

Indians have nothing else to do but worry which religions population increased and which religion's population decreased. Its a group of various religions living together looking at each other suspiciously. You people can never get over this religion based complex and become a nation.

View attachment 185967

Look guys who is talking ?:haha:

We are not Tipu Sultans that there is a convert or die ultimatum. Yet.

LOL. :omghaha:

True bro.Look at our malabar 4 lakhs were converted majority where brahmins and nairs.1921 rebellion finished that demo graphic change

Kick out the useless dead weight illegal muslim immigrants from NR and west bengal and the real Indian muslim population stabilises.

why don't you kick out the useless anti-china tibetans... their colonies are everywhere in india... let china re-educate and rehabilitate them.

Figures are fake. There are not less than 35 crore Muslims in India. @jamahir @Razia Sultana

no, i don't believe so... and tipu sultan wasn't powerful because his army was numerically stronger.

many muslims families i have seen with children aged less than 12 have only two children and female being one child.

today's muslims need to look at parsis... they are a tiny minority, yet influential... as long as muslims in india keep being in the college-degree>>jobs cycle, they will remain powerless.

what do you say @Razia Sultana and @The_Showstopper ??

Last edited:
Considerable large muslim population means trouble for all countries.
You consider us a commodity and a liability. That is why when we vouch for Pakistan you shouldn't be surprised. Every muslim in the subcontinent should be proud that we got freedom and Jinnah and Pakistan were what gave it to us. I wonder what would have been happening if my parents had stayed in lucknow.

Good thing we moved out though Lucknow is supposed to be a part of Pakistan.

You consider us a commodity and a liability. That is why when we vouch for Pakistan you shouldn't be surprised. Every muslim in the subcontinent should be proud that we got freedom and Jinnah and Pakistan were what gave it to us. I wonder what would have been happening if my parents had stayed in lucknow.

Good thing we moved out though Lucknow is supposed to be a part of Pakistan.

What do you think would have happened?

What do you think would have happened?

Being chased around by cows everytime you wore read, dealing with Langoors stealing your food, Having to walk around filthy streets.. and finding out that the rest of the family that did move to Pakistan made millions and drive luxury sedans whilst you are still happy with the Santro.

On the flipside, you do get a token seat in the Rajhya Sabha now and then.

@haviZsultan

Pakistan is the best thing that ever happened to Hindus

You have no idea How GRATEFUL we are to Mohammad Ali Jinnah

@Oscar
This is for your reading pleasure

‘Around 80 percent population living below poverty line’ - thenews.com.pk

@Oscar

Are ALL the Mohajirs totally immune to 12 hour long power cuts; sectarian violence; target killings ; terror attacks ; Islamists threats and warnings ; petrol and gas shortages;
unemployment and inflation ; lack of oppurtunity; corruption and nepotism

@Oscar

These are the words of Tahir Ul Qadri

22 families ruled Pakistan in 1970, 2200 rule it today: Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri - We want to CHANGE the Corrupt System of Pakistan

How many of the 2200 Families that rule Pakistan are Mohajirs

Last edited:
think logically putting you directly into gas chamber will be a wastage of gas. We can use you for nation building, Nazis did the same and they are our source of inspiration. First we will force you to work as slave labor and will give you very little to eat so you can starve to death than your useless body will be thrown into gas chambers :cheers:

It is intriguing that only the Indian Muslim census figures were released one week before the release of full census report on religions statistics. I guess the Indians are only interested in Muslims numbers. In 2020 Indian census only Muslims should be interviewed and their socio-economic conditions be tabulated, analyzed and published.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom