What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

Sahebzada Jahangir Chicko declaring Sahebzada Jahangir Chicko Innocent.
Yea, thats why you just saw him in saudi jail declare himself innocent. :p
Just like rana + thugs league declaring themselves innocent these days in Pak :D

Here is the story for ppl like you: People were planted by Calibri & Company there and they raised slogans to malign there opponent... How about that? :D

This is neither here nor there. All you know is hearsay.

IK & Arif Alvi were behind the PTV attack & were the accused in the case. What happened despite clear evidence? At least the trial ran with lame prosecution. But you lot do not see that they did anything wrong.

In this case, if the charges are proven then certainly let the law take its course. But you have no independent knowledge apart from ARY broadcasts. Take that to the court.

What hearsay? Hamza Shahbaz sharif himself admitted Maqsood chaprassi and billions he handled in a tv interview?

You know what is lame? Your denials of PML-N white collar crimes. Whataboutism from you is so brazenly childish here here

It is a strange government is requesting Saudi Arabia to arrest Pakistani labor in Saudi Arabia. Unfortunately, if no one can do a good job, then you have gone after the sustenance of the people. These were the people, who said that if innocent people die in drones, No problem, don't worry..

It is a strange government is requesting Saudi Arabia to arrest Pakistani labor in Saudi Arabia. Unfortunately, if no one can do a good job, then you have gone after the sustenance of the people. These were the people, who said that if innocent people die in drones, No problem, don't worry..

And to think Imran Khan lobbied day and night to get so many poor and innocent Pakistanis out of Saudi jails.

Please guide me .......
The one who commits corruption, who plunders his country's treasury and buys business towers in Dubai, who piles up properties in London, and who escapes from the country to escape punishment under the guise of illness, what prayers will be forgiven?

Dear to my understanding, the day of judgment will not be an easy day ...
If such a person repents to ALLAH SWT and could be showered with forgiveness but only for the laziness towards his 'Ibadaat/عبادات' - ALLAH IS KIND.

For murders, hoarding, lootings, written-off of loans, robberies, zulm, and luxuries of life upon the Taxpayer's/'Bait-al-Mal' money, one will never be forgiven by ALLAH SWT but when accounts will be settled with affected ones. He will have to be answerable for every penny - these all fall under 'Mamaalat/معاملات'.

On the day of judgment, the currency of the time will be the deeds/sins of the person, the unfinished financial accounts/disputes and matters among human beings will be settled with deeds/sins.
The beneficiary will get the deeds of the sinners and if there will be no/fewer deeds then the sins of the beneficiary will be transferred to the sinner's account. This is how the transactions will be done.
May ALLAH SWT bless us all with a vision to understand, practice, and keep us on the righteous path - AMEEN.
May ALLAH SWT forgive me for my errors.

People knew throwing stones at Shaitans is mandatory at Hajj, the Rami.

So when they saw real living Shaitans in front of them, the Sharif Shaitans they started throwing insults at them.

So it was natural and spontaneous.

Well said. Pakistani do not realize Mecca Medina are originally intended to be both religious and political cities because they are beacons of justice for the downtrodden. The only thing forbidden is violence.

I am sure the corrupt Pakistani imported government were themselves there for political mileage and not because they are Moqmin.

Last edited:
Brothers please ignore these #NooniBots that are spawning up in numbers. They will leave after they have spent the propaganda distributed to them from #NaniIT cell.

NaniBots? Or NooniBots?
Heard they accessed 3 Billion Dollars in Federal Reserve wondering where that cash is getting transferred

I don't care. All PTI PMLN PPP are same for me. Aik jaisy harkatien hain sab ki. Allah p chor diya hai sab.
That's the worst possible position one could take, usually indicative of supporters of extremist organizations like TLP or PMLN/PPP supporters.

There is a night and day difference between PTI and PMLN/PPP/PDM.

That's the worst possible position one could take, usually indicative of supporters of extremist organizations like TLP or PMLN/PPP supporters.

I do not know why members ( even senior members) engaging with media cell paid workers.

It's the same paid group sprouting up using different new accounts.

People who are justifying by saying that it was not Masjid, should use it as a proof in Saudi courts and see for themselves how much Saudis will listen to their justification. Unfortunately, there is a visible section in pmln and pti youth that lack basic ethics and etiquette and their leaders do not try to discourage them. We have become a joke to outside world.

People who are justifying by saying that it was not Masjid, should use it as a proof in Saudi courts and see for themselves how much Saudis will listen to their justification. Unfortunately, there is a visible section in pmln and pti youth that lack basic ethics and etiquette and their leaders do not try to discourage them. We have become a joke to outside world.

Who cares, this is what unelected criminals deserve.

Pakistanis are so stupid and simple, they care more about this than Sharif and Zardari family stealing from them and fixing elections and ruling over them. Strange morals and ethics. Confused people.

Come on, respect other opinions. Don't force your opinions on others. I never voted in my life yet. I have my reasons to not support anyone. You can't change that and if I make any decision to support I will do it on my own time and definitely not based on some forum post.

But tell me one thing PTI ruled in KPK for 9 years, any top class university where foreign students are coming to study? Any top class hospital? What about crime rate? Cities cleanliness? Education? Corruption? All improved?

They were losing some local elections but after this US conspiracy thing they started winning. Why were they losing? Bad performance?

Who cares, this is what unelected criminals deserve.

Pakistanis are so stupid and simple, they care more about this than Sharif and Zardari family stealing from them and fixing elections and ruling over them. Strange morals and ethics.

Bingo You just understood the game

Talk anything but "Elections!"

The solution to responding to NaniBots

Tell them straight to face

"WE WANT ELECTIONS !!"

They will claim lets talk about Quran or weather or TV , just say NO

"WE WANT ELECTIONS !!"

Back
Top Bottom