What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

Pakistanis wherever they go have to be involved in some sort of crime. In less than a week Pakistanis are reportedly abducting tourists in Turkiye, blowing up Chinese nationals and breaking laws in Saudi Arabia. No wonder Pakistani passport is ranked bottom 5 in the world. We are a nation of liars, corrupts, terrorists, and extremists. No government can change that. They come from the same people. Unless we change our own behaviour, we can't progress and become a 'normal' nation.

What humiliation. And in such a holy place as well. Good job by protesters. This is how these people should be treated. Just b/c it's a place for worship doesn't mean people shouldn't protest. In fact this is the best time to expose these thieves & munafiqs

edit: After @Jf-17 block 3 showed me a Hadith, I do not support the place in which they did this. That being said, they should do this everywhere as long as it's outside of mosques.

edit #2: never mind. they were actually outside. I support them again :lol:
Who cares. The kind of crooked oppressors they are everything is a fair game with them regardless of time and place.

The strict rule regarding the guests staying in 21 luxury rooms on the 8th floor of the hotel is that no Pakistani will go for their service or any kind of dealing under any circumstances. They are as afraid of our people as the British were before independence.

People posting this need to realize something:-
1) Let these coterie of thieves secretly come to any European/western capital with Pakistani expats and show themselves and their face in public. Hide their itinerary so no one knows and no one can pre-plan. 100% guaranteed that Pakistani people will spontaneously call them chor chor there too. If IK did it, he would be greeted, for this coterie of thieves, the opposite. People hate them- the anger is visceral.
2) I personally don’t agree with sloganeering even in the compound of the masjid of the Prophet (PBUH). Still, your arguments quoting the Quran are a farce. Your Hadith quoting stuff too. Why? You are comparing calling out the Prophet (PBUH) in his private residence, with this. I am pretty sure that the people of Madinah would have rejected this coterie of thugs and thieves during time of salaf.
3) I doubt the Saudis will do any real punishing- the news is coming from a particular news source. Even if they do, it would not mean much. The Saudis ban large political gatherings too. Or from proselytizing to within Islamic ideas (JI is banned from organizing, MB are terrorists apparently). To use them to say that, this is such a big crime is a farce. The haramkhori these leaders do is the real crime. Perspective people.

@Chak Bamu

Election Chahiye !!!! Battle it out in Public Court not Mid Night court
Awam ko Election Chahiye

VIP protocol nahi chiye

If these folks were honest they would not be depending on Midnight court and Vote Manipulation (with confirmed outside interference)

Majority hai , election kara lo

reality.png

Last edited:
People posting this need to realize something:-
1) Let these coterie of thieves secretly come to any European/western capital with Pakistani expats and show themselves and their face in public. Hide their itinerary so no one knows and no one can pre-plan. 100% guaranteed that Pakistani people will spontaneously call them chor chor there too. If IK did it, he would be greeted, for this coterie of thieves, the opposite. People hate them- the anger is visceral.
2) I personally don’t agree with sloganeering even in the compound of the masjid of the Prophet (PBUH). Still, your arguments quoting the Quran are a farce. Your Hadith quoting stuff too. Why? You are comparing calling out the Prophet (PBUH) in his private residence, with this. I am pretty sure that the people of Madinah would have rejected this coterie of thugs and thieves during time of salaf.
3) I doubt the Saudis will do any real punishing- the news is coming from a particular news source. Even if they do, it would not mean much. The Saudis ban large political gatherings too. Or from proselytizing to within Islamic ideas (JI is banned from organizing, MB are terrorists apparently). To use them to say that, this is such a big crime is a farce. The haramkhori these leaders do is the real crime. Perspective people.
More and more people are getting tired of these two families. Its like watching the same movie again and again for 40 years. You can't even watch titanic that many times.

Totally unacceptable. You cant use masjid e nababi as your political platform. Imran Khan should apologise on behalf of his supporters for this stupidity nonsense.😡😡😡😡

Absolutely shameless. The amount of dirt this dude has is extraordinary and nothing any politician in the modern world has seen. Basically he has become Zia ul Haq 2.0. We are still not out of the Afghan war, extremist, brainwashed generation, yet, we are in a phase of starting another one in the form of inciting hate crime based on lies and hypocrisy. Forget politicians, this thuggery has gotten as deep as in the households. Family members have opposing views, kill each other for personal gains, and what not. This won't end well and will surely lead to civil war.

I'm talking about billions of taxpayer money being embezzled. But sure, maybe not a week, or two, or a month, or two, or a year, or two ... when exactly should we expect justice?

Perhaps overcome your bias to at least recognize that the judicial system has extended every possible 'courtesy' and advantage to those whose servants have billions in their accounts and cannot account for their assets.
What more biased than to let a criminal walk free on a 50 rs stamp paper.

Totally unacceptable. You cant use masjid e nababi as your political platform. Imran Khan should apologise on behalf of his supporters for this stupidity nonsense.😡😡😡😡
Person like IK won't allow it let alone involved in it. Sentiments of Pak ppl in Makkah & Medina were already high and it has been communicated by many journalists/ppl (who hv been thr for umra after April 2nd). So these are individual acts. IK should show concern about it. But sanctity of the mosque stayed intact, which no power can affect in this world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom