What's new

People are in streets. Pakistani is boiling. Please everyone update with videos

During IK’s tenure, the public saw good things can be done. Such as covid handling, Ehsaas Program, Health Cards, Exports up, economy improvements, accountability.

If the Faujeets allowed IK tenure to complete and waited for elections, it would have been a hung parliament with PTI ruling.

That’s what the Faujeet war gaming told them. But maybe they missed out the public backlash. Now abductions, making p0rn videos, flouting SC verdicts, threatening judges is the order of the day.

Their war gaming suggests that’ll recuperate their reputation.

Duffers of the highest order.
Some how think you are wrong
PMLN would have been largest party just winning in central punjab followed by PTI and PPPP with coalition govt of PMLN-PPPP

People of punjab saw a golden age of 2014-2017with low inflation due to billions in CSF (20+b) and no question asked IMF deal with IK getting seats because of 2017-2018 worse years(due to abrupt CSF/IMF mood change via trump)

PMLN also threw a lot of projects in central punjab regardless what sticks or not
People were comparing that inflation with Ik inflation of 8-10%

IMG-20230815-WA0000.jpg

Can anyone share the mindset of Pakistanis? What are they waiting for? Someone has to call for them to protest for their rights? Khan is in jail and the way people responded, Asim Munir won’t let him out anytime soon.

I know people came out on 14th Aug but to force elections on time and get Khan out, people have protest.

Can anyone share the mindset of Pakistanis? What are they waiting for? Someone has to call for them to protest for their rights? Khan is in jail and the way people responded, Asim Munir won’t let him out anytime soon.

I know people came out on 14th Aug but to force elections on time and get Khan out, people have protest.

253 million Pakistanis, let's see.
35 million Sri-Lankans came out and got the job done. Their crooks were shown the door, and yes the army did try to intervene but couldn't stop the mass of people.

253 million Pakistanis, let's see.
35 million Sri-Lankans came out and got the job done. Their crooks were shown the door, and yes the army did try to intervene but couldn't stop the mass of people.
Wonder why you feel there would be any different outcome. This is not the first government dismissed by the GHQ and won't be the last. When Pakistani people did not let a squeak out during Bhutto sr. Bhutto jr, Nawaz 1 nawaz 2 why do you think they would change for IK?

Comparing the Lankans and Pakistani situation is quite different.... The srilankan situation was a bit closer to Mubarak in Egypt. Army in Pakistan is more akin to CCP in china.

Wonder why you feel there would be any different outcome. This is not the first government dismissed by the GHQ and won't be the last. When Pakistani people did not let a squeak out during Bhutto sr. Bhutto jr, Nawaz 1 nawaz 2 why do you think they would change for IK?

Comparing the Lankans and Pakistani situation is quite different.... The srilankan situation was a bit closer to Mubarak in Egypt. Army in Pakistan is more akin to CCP in china.

Wishful thinking on my part.

What about the rest of the soldiers in the Army? has Asim Whisky chopped of their c@ck
and balls? In Turkey the Army turned on the Fateh Gulen supporters in their Army.

Some how think you are wrong
PMLN would have been largest party just winning in central punjab followed by PTI and PPPP with coalition govt of PMLN-PPPP

People of punjab saw a golden age of 2014-2017with low inflation due to billions in CSF (20+b) and no question asked IMF deal with IK getting seats because of 2017-2018 worse years(due to abrupt CSF/IMF mood change via trump)

PMLN also threw a lot of projects in central punjab regardless what sticks or not
People were comparing that inflation with Ik inflation of 8-10%
Its quite subjective.

The people at the ground level really benefited out of Ehsaas Program, Health Card, better job opportunities.

Talking about ground level projects and not the grand infrastructure projects PMLN likes to throw around.

Its quite subjective.

The people at the ground level really benefited out of Ehsaas Program, Health Card, better job opportunities.

Talking about ground level projects and not the grand infrastructure projects PMLN likes to throw around.
My aunt was having treatment for cancer. She was was getting free injections and treatment and her husband was once telling it was given by nawaz shrif. Last week she went to have treatment they said your card is blocked. I dont know if i get sad or happy finally they know the reality

My aunt was having treatment for cancer. She was was getting free injections and treatment and her husband was once telling it was given by nawaz shrif. Last week she went to have treatment they said your card is blocked. I dont know if i get sad or happy finally they know the reality
It was executed and delivered by PTI.

Don’t buy much into PMLN propaganda.

It was executed and delivered by PTI.

Don’t buy much into PMLN propaganda.
I know it was given by khan but they were not ready to accept now we have to pay for their medical but I am sad for other poor around

Well this isn't ignorance. ...
Pretty sure the husband knew deep down who started it (duh PMLN has govt for 40 yrs before !)

Don't worry now they will go to shaukat khanum and claim they killed her once the cancer hits the last stage. Many of my relatives have end stage untreatable cancers whose survived relativesblame Imran Khan for their ordeals

Exactly army isn't a single entity it's a political party like CCP with strong network and huge list of beneficiaries.

It's time they should just take over rather then playing musical chairs

Indeed, people have to protest for elections to be held on time, within the 90 day constitutional limit. Otherwise it will go from one excuse to another.

Back
Top Bottom