What's new

People are in streets. Pakistani is boiling. Please everyone update with videos

I can tell that Lahore main Kuch nahi ho raha. No protest no nothing and people are busy in their routine. Shopping malls usi tara bhara hua hain. Restaurants usi tara chal raha hain, shopping usi tara ho rahi ha.
Exactly
Please watch hong Kong strikes and you will know what strikes are

Hardly 100 people gather in 250m country and people saying wah wah

You can dispear in KP or balochistan of army picks you up during protest but not so easily in punjab yet no strikes

Useless thread. Everything is happening as usual, no protests or strikes happening, they maybe happening on social media but not in real.

Last edited:
Imran Khan was redline for many. I think that line was only limited to Twitter.

Nothing is happening on streets.

You can create bot accounts to run propaganda campaign on the social media but you need real people on the streets.

No people on the streets implies that IK has lost the trust of the people.

They are making IK more famous, Pakistani's are not fully chutiya's and they are seeing that how the entire Establishment is after PTI, when PPPP/PMLN looted Pakistan for years and yet they never face such hardships, Fauji's are dumb idiots and I genuinely think they are bloody duffers.

They are making IK more famous, Pakistani's are not fully chutiya's and they are seeing that how the entire Establishment is after PTI, when PPPP/PMLN looted Pakistan for years and yet they never face such hardships, Fauji's are dumb idiots and I genuinely think they are bloody duffers.
Disagree
Vaderas and shahs easily controlled indians population for British apart from areas of frontier province and parts of current India.

Untill proven otherwise people will vote for PDM like they have over last 40 years since 1983..
The same people have rejected Imran Khan numerous times since 1996

Another butthurt faujeet! Keep supporting these dogs that have destroyed Pakistan. Can't expect anything good from you people.
Faujeet - Imran Khan 😂
IMG_0832.jpeg

During IK’s tenure, the public saw good things can be done. Such as covid handling, Ehsaas Program, Health Cards, Exports up, economy improvements, accountability.

If the Faujeets allowed IK tenure to complete and waited for elections, it would have been a hung parliament with PTI ruling.

That’s what the Faujeet war gaming told them. But maybe they missed out the public backlash. Now abductions, making p0rn videos, flouting SC verdicts, threatening judges is the order of the day.

Their war gaming suggests that’ll recuperate their reputation.

Duffers of the highest order.

It is as if everything else had slept
Many an age, unforgotten and lost –
The men that were, the things done, long ago,
All I have thought; and but the moon and I
Live yet and here stand idle over a grave
Where all is buried. Both have liberty
To dream what we could do if we were free
To do some thing we had desired long,
The moon and I. There’s none less free than who
Does nothing and has nothing else to do,
Being free only for what is not to his mind,