What's new

Pentagon Preps Stealth Strike Force to Counter China

Trust, America will not stop with China. After China there will be a US alliance to put an end to India. Be careful what you wish for. As rising China is good for India and all of Asia

rising china is not good for anyone, it has already started showing its real teeth...so better support any alliance that is being formed to crush china and its greedy ambitions!!!

rising china is not good for anyone, it has already started showing its real teeth...so better support any alliance that is being formed to crush china and its greedy ambitions!!!

My friend you are wrong... China doesnt have greedy ambitions as compared to the next guy. Sure China will show you some friction but that would be all. USA would launch war on all fronts against India once China is gone. Since India is next to threaten USA after China. Infact India's economy would beat China's by 2038 by some estimates. So i would say, choose your friends carefully. We made the mistake of aligning with USA, how did that turn out for us is infront of you...

My friend you are wrong... China doesnt have greedy ambitions as compared to the next guy. Sure China will show you some friction but that would be all. USA would launch war on all fronts against India once China is gone. Since India is next to threaten USA after China. Infact India's economy would beat China's by 2038 by some estimates. So i would say, choose your friends carefully. We made the mistake of aligning with USA, how did that turn out for us is infront of you...

My Friend...India is not afraid of US as we do not share any border with them...neither they have proven their high handiness against India wrt wars that India has fought against its neighbor and the ally of US....India is much stronger than ever today.....and is in good books of almost all major powers...It was China who had dared to invade us in the past and they ll ve to pay the price for it..Indian will never ever let China get away just by putting a blame on Nehru...one day, they will ve to pay the price!!

so, India will never support the rise of China.. that is the fact and it has to be accepted!!!!

A great alliance will soon be formed in the future with US as it's Captain,this alliance will put an end to china once and for all.
India must help this alliance if not join it.

Do you think the American and the West will let India darkies rival them. India best better know their place as slaves in the white man's hierarchy.

What China did to India in that short border war is nothing to compared to what the British did to the Indian's mentality and society. The fact that all the India are so anti-Chinese and so pro-sucking-white-man's-dick is just a manifestation of century of colonial brainwashing.

That's why no one respect India. China can be proud of her achievements. What has India done?

Do you think the American and the West will let India darkies rival them. India best better know their place as slaves in the white man's hierarchy.

What China did to India in that short border war is nothing to compared to what the British did to the Indian's mentality and society. The fact that all the India are so anti-Chinese and so pro-sucking-white-man's-dick is just a manifestation of century of colonial brainwashing.

That's why no one respect India. China can be proud of her achievements. What has India done?

Yep, the best Indian is the white guy.LOL

Back to topic, Stealth Strike Force buring $$$, so continue to rise QEx until following S.U.Trust me, QEx more dangerous than stealth fighters.

After seeing all these posts by Indian members all I can say is lolssss...
What are we wishing for???? Wishing for America to counter China??? When we know that India itself is a country of same size of China and there is a high chance that in future India itself will challenge America for dominance in the world. America will not be an Indian frnd but an unspoken enemy.

Put it into your minds Indians we can never be a part of American alliance. When it comes to strategic alliance America will arm European Union and Japan. After China it will be Indian's turn to face the wrath and threat of America. They will try to counter us and prepare alliance to stop India from growing. What we are seeing happening with China today is the future of India.

So better support China, a country that rose from ashes and is now at the cusp of world dominance.

What are we wishing for???? Wishing for America to counter China??? When we know that India itself is a country of same size of China and there is a high chance that in future India itself will challenge America for dominance in the world. America will not be an Indian frnd but an unspoken enemy.

Put it into your minds Indians we can never be a part of American alliance. When it comes to strategic alliance America will arm European Union and Japan. After China it will be Indian's turn to face the wrath and threat of America. They will try to counter us and prepare alliance to stop India from growing. What we are seeing happening with China today is the future of India.

So better support China, a country that rose from ashes and is now at the cusp of world dominance.

People seems to forget why American support Pakistan in the first place. A rising India is also a possible threat to the Status Quo, so when "They" take care of China guess which country they gonna contain next?

What the Japanese did to the Chinese has changed the Chinese Genes for ever.;)
Only reason the Chinese are able to do something are because of introduction of Japanese genes into their blood from 1930's to 1945..:)

@Mani2020

US owes china a trillion dollar in treasury reimbursement....Attacking China will wipe this debt out...As it make two provision...
1) US can default on provision coz of war
2) US can print as much as a dollar as it want in with Congress approval in event of war...

U forget....US is a war machine...War is the stimulus its need to revive its economy..

Lets see In case of War 2 thing rises one thing falls
1)Gold }
2)Oil } Rises

3)Dollar-----Falls

on which all three US has monopoly and maximum ownership too...

This is just a peak into something much larger....i can't disclose rest ......TC:cheers:

Firstly no country will be such a fool to indulge in a war which is highly prone to destruction just to get rid of the debt ...Saving debt for whom if half of your nation gets wiped out of the world and you have to start from ground zero once again; this way neither you are a super power nor have any economic prosperity

In ww2 and even later none of US rivals had nuclear weapons and such a large conventional military to pose a threat to US but now its a different scenario , nukes make the assurety that no one gets away without a major destruction ....

if wars would have assured the debt release and economic prosperity and keeping the geographies intact than i wonder why another super power named soviet union went down into many chunks and russia still facing the economic punch the war gave them...they were never like what they used to be .... Britain is another example

So its so stupid to think that a country just to release debt will wage a war with another major nuclear power

Last edited by a moderator:

China and India are natural allies and the only hope for India is to join the Chinese camp. Otherwise china will not let India rise either.

Great reading...:lol:

People who have no military experience and can barely balance a checkbook is talking about how the US will 'collapse' by going to war against China.

U.S engaged USSR :coffee:

and why u ppl bring nukes every where ..seems nukes are part of dinner of every pakistani :rofl:

and U.S is even generations ahead of chinese and even chinese cudnt leave russians :) baaki teri marji ..

u can keep boosting ur ego n overestimating chinese ....

just compare US navy with entire chinese force :wave:

US never fought a direct war with USSR that was a proxy war where the US took the benefit of soviet invasion of afghanistan and used talibans ( which btw were very dear to US at that time) to fight against Soviet union .US never fought a direct war with USSR

Now can you stop brain farting and using idiotic emoticons of yours ...just go and have a glance at history

Firstly no country will be such a fool to indulge in a war which is highly prone to destruction just to get rid of the debt ...Saving debt for whom if half of your nation gets wiped out of the world and you have to start from ground zero once again; this way neither you are a super power nor have any economic prosperity

In ww2 and even later none of US rivals had nuclear weapons and such a large conventional military to pose a threat to US but now its a different scenario , nukes make the assurety that no one gets away without a major destruction ....

if wars would have assured the debt release and economic prosperity and keeping the geographies intact than i wonder why another super power named soviet union went down into many chunks and russia still facing the economic punch the war gave them...they were never like what they used to be .... Britain is another example

So its so stupid to think that a country just to release debt will wage a war with another major nuclear power

GM is all i can say..I don't want to start my day by Arguing with you.....Be happy with you think...cheers TC

Keep dreaming. :lol:

Remember that we do not have any territorial disputes with America. But we do have them with India.
Just India?? You have disputes with half the goddamn world! India, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, South Korea, Malaysia, Brunei, and so on! Who are you guys? You fellows are out of sync with the world! Period!

GM is all i can say..I don't want to start my day by Arguing with you.....Be happy with you think...cheers TC

These states were the main US opponents in ww2

Germany, japan, italy, hungary, romania, bulgaria and rest included the puppet states ..... now tell me which of them had nuclear weapons during ww2

Back
Top Bottom