What's new

Pentagon opposes Pelosi's Taiwan trip due to Chinese warning

Dont talk so fast, even Iran strike US with ballistic missile needs some days to prepare.
China has capability and Iran doesn’t. US had literally destroyed China’s superpower image. I am expecting some fireworks tonight. I hope it doesn’t turns out to be firing bit in air and water. 😛

China's action have not served China well in this instance - there is no deterrence in China's words relative to actions given the severity of her chosen words.

its since years now USA is on decline as super power and want to drag down china too . china should not take any military action in next decade . let USA die first .

Americans are still living in past, messing with a power they can't handle. China of today is a super power and US thinks they can bully them.

its since years now USA is on decline as super power and want to drag down china too . china should not take any military action in next decade . let USA die first .
That is what US wants but there is limit to what China can tolerate before taking action. I think its about time China should stand up.

Good night my friends, hoping to see some tranches of Grave Consquences tomorrow..i have seen some barking dogs do scratch out of madness😉

Americans are still living in past, messing with a power they can't handle. China of today is a super power and US thinks they can bully them.

That is what US wants but there is limit to what China can tolerate before taking action. I think its about time China should stand up.
they just did...

In my opinion, China communist party will massively loose public support if China takes no concrete action. India will simply not a miss a single chance to humiliate and bully publicly. 🤣

China has capability and Iran doesn’t. US had literally destroyed China’s superpower image. I am expecting some fireworks tonight. I hope it doesn’t turns out to be firing bit in air and water. 😛
Fireworks will come but not today. Sit back and watch out for more fire work. If PLA wants, it will create a bigger one than just one or two.

Sir, US has self healing economy..i doubt your wish will ever come true..

In my opinion, China communist party will massively loose public support if China takes no concrete action. India will simply not a miss a single chance to humiliate and bully publicly. 🤣
Precisely! So those who jump so fast to make a conclusion might end up getting humiliate in the end....

Back
Top Bottom