What's new

Pentagon opposes Pelosi's Taiwan trip due to Chinese warning

As always usual suspects having loose motions in excitement on PDF.
Sir, pls read my response to Sipra, i didnt see any similar thread when posted...i dont mind if Mods see this duplicate and delete or merge...no loose motion, rest assured..🙂

Either Pelosi shouldn’t go alive or China should invade Taiwan. Time for China to show her mettle. Otherwise, China chicken image will be remembered for years and hound her. It might also not go well for China’s domestic population and politics.
What world do you live in? Tell me one thing... Why does no country recognize Taiwan as independent country? Have you ever seen a "embassy of Taiwan" anywhere in this world? Just 1?

The real chicken is the US that still does not dare to against one China policy
:sarcastic:

Anyways China is going to retaliate.

Oops, now China have to do something militarily. If not then Chinese leadership will be a global laughingstock.

Dropping some missiles on Taiwanese Parliament and assassination of some Taiwanese leadership should be ok. An invasion will drag US to the confrontation...

Sir, US has self healing economy..i doubt your wish will ever come true..
i disagree just look at USA of 70s -90s and 2020s . if you are that much older difference is visible to naked eye . super power did not go down in day or year . next full decade will be this political economical geopolitical war of US decline and chines rise . you indians are wrong side of history when finally after 200 years first time asia and east are getting ahead of west . think of it west is using india as pawn in this game while india is in asia its great asian nation but standing with west at the time of history when asia is taking back power from west . history will not forget nor forgive this act .

Oops, now China have to do something militarily. If not then Chinese leadership will be a global laughingstock.

Dropping some missiles on Taiwanese Parliament and assassination of some Taiwanese leadership should be ok. An invasion will drag US to the confrontation...
US will not come to aid as they did not come to aid of Ukraine. Even if they want to they can't.

Taiwan is no Ukraine. You really think Taiwanese willing to die fighting against PLA? If Taiwan loses Kinmen and Penghu and not able to get it back? And who will be the one getting label as talk only but no action? PLA or Taiwan Greenpan party?
If the PLA are successful in taking those islands they will have a much better staging grounds for the PLA marines to like up an invasion of the large island of Taiwan. If the PLA hold those islands, then Taiwanese resolve will definitely diminish, but not fully. Taiwan will be within the range of regular artillery, as well as open up Taiwan for a “Taliban style” strategy by China; getting the loyalty of locals in all of Taiwan’s towns to not put up a fight.

i disagree just look at USA of 70s -90s and 2020s . if you are that much older difference is visible to naked eye . super power did not go down in day or year . next full decade will be this political economical geopolitical war of US decline and chines rise . you indians are wrong side of history when finally after 200 years first time asia and east are getting ahead of west . think of it west is using india as pawn in this game while india is in asia its great asian nation but standing with west at the time of history when asia is taking back power from west . history will not forget nor forgive this act .
Sir, we are with Sl, BD, Bhutan, Israel, SA, UAE, Russia, US, UK, Palestines..hoping to add Pak once the core issue is settled....but not with China..

What world do you live in? Tell me one thing... Why does no country recognize Taiwan as independent country? Have you ever seen a "embassy of Taiwan" anywhere in this world? Just 1?

The real chicken is the US that still does not dare to against one China policy
:sarcastic:

Anyways China is going to retaliate.
This is story of past. This is defining moment for China. No one has embassy in Taiwan, this doesn’t mean that same status quo will persist. China’s upcoming action will decide the future of Taiwan and China. You need to wake up and see big picture.

Sir, we are with Sl, BD, Bhutan, Israel, SA, UAE, Russia, US, UK, Palestines..hoping to add Pak once the core issue is settled....but not with China..
none of them you mentioned is front line state against china . only india japan and s.korea are here . but these tactics can delay raise of east only .

Back
Top Bottom