What's new

Penn Judge: Muslims Allowed to Attack People for Insulting Mohammad

But according to the 'real' muslims here, violence should be the ONLY answer.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

That is Germany and Australia. Try saying the same thing in America and see what happens. Even Fox News would come to your defense.

Just like they came to the defense of the "ground zero" mosque?
And the point I am making is that you have this irrational hate for anything Muslim, yet you don't show the same level of hate towards LAWS that are more draconian than anything we see from Muslims.

@Gambit... wish they had wiped entire of ur race in the 70s..

What i just wrote above is tht ethical? how would you feel after reading it? multiply tht feeling with a 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 zillion... thts not even close to how we feel about our religion.

You actually prove nothing here. who cares what you wish for? It wouldn't make it any more real, would it? You actually think that Gambit got all upset over that comment? :lol:

Multiplying 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 zillion with zero is not really saying much, is it?

Did I say they did? Am asking if you guys here think she should be dead -- executed -- for insulting Islam. Looks like the Malaysians are not as much muslims as thought if all they would do is 'banned' her performance.
Why you always pick one sentence and reply to it by ignoring rest of posts and questions asked from you?

Is it hard for you to admit that people should always seek to use reason to back up their points. Not all insults are as simple as calling someone an idiot. Shouting slurs, bigotry or mocking beliefs only shows a lack of restraint and ignorance which should stop. Hate crimes bring negative consequences. People will rarely hesitate to burn a bridge when they feel that the person on the other side is an offensive bigot

Don't be a typical Christian Westerner. No one is afraid of "criticism" ...but provoking is something else. How many public debates have you seen between Muslims and Christians/secularists/Atheists etc ? I bet none. In those debates , ALL kind of genuine criticism is hurled against Islam , Islamic history , Muslims etc etc and Muslims defend their point and engage in rational discourse to explain their point of view. Why you see no rioting there? Yeah because no one would say anything to you until you provoke them. Saying that trinity does no make sense is one thing and saying that Jesus was a Bast*rd son of a who*re is another thing. I hope you see my point .

Hallelujah
There lies the difference between us and you: The we understand that not every criticisms will be taken as 'legitimate' when history have shown the opposite, that legitimate criticisms are usually taken as 'provocation' or 'insult' or 'imposition' of alternate beliefs.

So the best thing to do is to simply draw the line at physical responses, meaning the law will protect even the worst of insults. Your feelings are not important to the laws, your body is. The law will protect someone's free speech, even the kind that does not educate, edify, enlighten, or even entertain, and the law will protect everyone's bodies from assault. Saying that the Christian God does not exist is pretty much saying Allah does not exist, and what can worse an insult against a deity, and the belief system that he supposedly set down for man, than to say he does not exist?

If Allah does not exist, then everything the muslims do, from praying five times a day to fasting during Ramadan, are pointless, and that make your lives -- equally pointless. In that, the mere existence of the atheist is insulting enough for all three Abrahamic religions. Insulting and provocative, you think? So if you can tolerate the existence of the atheist, you should be strong enough in your faith to tolerate insults to your prophet and your god.

But yes, you are afraid of criticism. Terrified of it, even.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

muslims are more practical when it comesto practicing the religion, and take the blasphemies against the holy people seriously

on the contrary the christians dont take it very seriously

for example they dont eat pork,while christians do, now both are actually forbidden to eat pork, the thing is, there must be constructive criticism and not destructive, the prime examples talking against holocaust in europe will cause law offence

if i insult somebody's mother, his natural reaction will be to hit me, even though he will be arrested afterwards but still,it was i who started the violance, i dunno if i will be prosecuted too in america for cursing his mother

can you see where im getting?
No, you will not.

Chill people, the Atheists are just dancing like monkeys, avoid them.

whats wrong with atheism?

You love God does God love you?

If God loves you, why are the most religious Afghans, Africans and Arabs being killed more than pigs, while the atheist Europeans are enjoying exceptionally high standards of living?

If God loves you, why are the most religious countries in the world also the most violent?

If God loves you, why are the most religious countries in the world also the poorest?

Doesn't God want people to worship him? Then why is he punishing his biggest worshippers?

Or maybe religion is just a scam and is a nice tool to make people dumb and weak.

If God loves you, why are the most religious Afghans, Africans and Arabs being killed more than pigs, while the atheist Europeans are enjoying exceptionally high standards of living?

If God loves you, why are the most religious countries in the world also the most violent?

If God loves you, why are the most religious countries in the world also the poorest?

Doesn't God want people to worship him? Then why is he punishing his biggest worshippers?

Or maybe religion is just a scam and is a nice tool to make people dumb and weak.

Love is not a transaction.
You can love someone and still hurt them.
Parents love their children, but ask anyone with Asian parents if they were spanked as kids.

Besides, I don't know any religion that says that if you love God you will be rich.

In Islam God is testing you, everyone has their own tests, the poor have their test and the rich have theirs. We don't view being poor as being something to be ashamed of.
That being said, Islam does tell people to better their position in life.
There is a hadith that says that one time the Prophet said "Knowledge is like a stray camel, catch it where ever you can"

As for why those countries are poor, that is more historic then religious.

You have to remember that ALL modern science are based off Islamic scientist.
Algebra, chemistry, etc etc all have foundations in Muslim thinkers.

My personal theory in why Muslims lost out to the west in the modern age is because we never recovered from the Mongolian invasion. They did their best to destroy Islam, we survived but at a great cost.

Are you insulting Islam?

Parents love their children, but ask anyone with Asian parents if they were spanked as kids.

Besides, I don't know any religion that says that if you love God you will be rich.

In Islam God is testing you, everyone has their own tests, the poor have their test and the rich have theirs. We don't view being poor as being something to be ashamed of.
There is a hadith that says that one time the Prophet said "Knowledge is like a stray camel, catch it where ever you can"

My personal theory in why Muslims lost out to the west in the modern age is because we never recovered from the Mongolian invasion. They did their best to destroy Islam, we survived but at a great cost.

If an innocent baby is killed by a virus, is that God's test?

Why are blacks dying more than whites even though blacks are more religious? Why is God richly rewarding infidels?

American Christian neocons say that loving God makes them rich. So yes, Christianity says that if you love God, you will be rich. So much for the devoutly Christian blacks, Mexicans and Filipinos.

I was never spanked or hit as a child.

Wrong. All sciences are credited to Thag Simmons, the caveman who finally gained control of fire and who was killed by a Stegosaurus.

Seriously, I find this pathological need for the muslims to claim credit for just about everything in science hilarious.

what part of human nature you didn't get?-

Or what about simple logic you missed?

Take it as just an example-
What will be your natural reaction if i try to provoke you by publishing derogatory pics of some one dear to you?- say your daughter?-

in the end it is about some one who is dear to you-
for some its their family for some its their religious figures-

the culprit and punishable by law should always be the provoker- not the provocateur-

It was a haloween costume ...jeez... if an athiest makes fun of your beliefs, reply him in his own coins... engage him in a debate to prove his beliefs wrong.... but we all know hw that discussion usually ends... dont bash someone just because he wore something which you found insulting... and if you look at his costume .. he's just a green bearded guy and no one really knows how allah looked.. so why all this fuss

interesting.. mongols started declining in 1200 A.D. ... Abbasid Caliphatefollowed by the ottomans were in power from roughly 750 to 1913.... how did mongols effect you guys then? on the other side you also had a thriving islamic mughal empire and afghan kings?

Don't be a typical Christian Westerner. No one is afraid of "criticism" ...but provoking is something else. How many public debates have you seen between Muslims and Christians/secularists/Atheists etc ? I bet none. In those debates , ALL kind of genuine criticism is hurled against Islam , Islamic history , Muslims etc etc and Muslims defend their point and engage in rational discourse to explain their point of view. Why you see no rioting there? Yeah because no one would say anything to you until you provoke them. Saying that trinity does no make sense is one thing and saying that Jesus was a Bast*rd son of a who*re is another thing. I hope you see my point .

Hallelujah

Actually, i have seen quite a few of these debates... and when Atheists takes on a debate, we don't spare any religion.. because most of them don't make much sense or provide rational moral values. nothing against islam in general judaism, hinduism, mysticism, christianity, or any other belief system is to be followed blindly without the ability to question it's beliefs

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom