What's new

Penn Judge: Muslims Allowed to Attack People for Insulting Mohammad

Thanks much, gents, for further convincing non-muslims that muslims have no tolerance for criticisms. Islam is a religion of peace and we will kill you to prove it.

peace and respect should be mutual

You cannot get respect of others by insulting/abusing their beloved prophet(PBUH)

i dont think its hard to grasp.

peace and respect should be mutual

You cannot get respect of others by insulting/abusing their beloved prophet(PBUH)

i dont think its hard to grasp.
Malaysia bans singer Erykah Badu for Allah tattoo - Telegraph
The Grammy-winning R&B singer was scheduled to perform Wednesday in Kuala Lumpur, but some Muslim groups said Badu was an unsuitable role model for young Malaysians after seeing a publicity photo of her with what appeared to be temporary tattoos of the word Allah on her bare shoulders.

A government committee that includes police and Islamic policy officials decided to forbid Badu's show because the body art was "an insult to Islam and a very serious offence," Rais Yatim, the information minister, said in a statement.
Should we kill her?

Thanks much, gents, for further convincing non-muslims that muslims have no tolerance for criticisms. Islam is a religion of peace and we will kill you to prove it.

what part of human nature you didn't get?-

Or what about simple logic you missed?

Take it as just an example-
What will be your natural reaction if i try to provoke you by publishing derogatory pics of some one dear to you?- say your daughter?-

in the end it is about some one who is dear to you-
for some its their family for some its their religious figures-

the culprit and punishable by law should always be the provoker- not the provocateur-

Why someone should use Tattoo of Allah or cartoons of prophet(PBUH) when they know that Muslims are sensitive about their religion/God and prophets. You dont believe in religion/prophets and consider them jokes then fair enough but you should not be allowed to play with feelings of others

BTW where they asked for her death? :no:

dude don't jump from one point to others

you find it good act to insult and make fun of someone beliefs and prophets? If not then it should not be allowed..if you find it ok then you should be ready for any reactions that your actions might bring and again you cannot earn respect of a person by insulting the most beloved personality of that person.

what part of human nature you didn't get?-

Or what about simple logic you missed?

Take it as just an example-
What will be your natural reaction if i try to provoke you by publishing derogatory pics of some one dear to you?- say your daughter?-

in the end it is about some one who is dear to you-
for some its their family for some its their religious figures-

the culprit and punishable by law should always be the provoker- not the provocateur-
Not sure what you are trying to say here but I will make an assumption: That you support punishment for the insulter, not the respondent of the insult, even though the respondent is not the direct recipient/target of the insult.

Is that right?

If so, then you support going to war against 'the West' because it is NOW our belief is that -- absent physical assault -- the right to insult trumps the right to respond. No religion, not even Islam, is above criticisms and even insults. It is only the cowardice of the insulters that they target only Christians and Christianity but not muslims and Islam. The few brave enough to take on Islam may ended up like Theo van Gogh -- murdered in public.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Why someone should use Tattoo of Allah or cartoons of prophet(PBUH) when they know that Muslims are sensitive about their religion/God and prophets. You dont believe in religion/prophets and consider them jokes then fair enough but you should not be allowed to play with feelings of others

BTW where they asked for her death? :no:

dude don't jump from one point to others

you find it good act to insult and make fun of someone beliefs and prophets? If not then it should not be allowed..if you find it ok then you should be ready for any reactions that your actions might bring and again you cannot earn respect of a person by insulting the most beloved personality of that person.
Did I say they did? Am asking if you guys here think she should be dead -- executed -- for insulting Islam. Looks like the Malaysians are not as much muslims as thought if all they would do is 'banned' her performance.

Why abuse ISLAM? why target muslims coz of our beliefs? i mean burning the Holy Quran by a fkin looney priest,burnin Quran videos on youtube,calling people racist names,drawing disgusting pictures?making films,writting books,banning muslim clothes, etc... how ethical is that? would a sane person insult somebdy elses religion for no apparent reason?

@Gambit... wish they had wiped entire of ur race in the 70s..

What i just wrote above is tht ethical? how would you feel after reading it? multiply tht feeling with a 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 zillion... thts not even close to how we feel about our religion.

thats the reason y muslims are NOT respected in general society....riots is the first option chosen by them whereas for others its the last option

protesting strongly shud not be confused with rioting

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

PS: i am NOT generalizing anything...please dont take it in that way

In this case, I don't see anyone rioting. The alleged perpetrator was acquitted by the court cause of lack of proof. The so-called victim seems to be a radical atheist and a full-time drama queen who was trying to make a fuzz over nothing and create a drama with the intent to provoke anti-Muslim sentiments.

Why abuse ISLAM?
Why did Andre Serrano immersed a crucifix in his own urine? Religious beliefs are still used for politicized purposes and not to improve the human moral condition. To challenge the foundation of these systems that even attempt to control people is necessary. At least that is our belief system.

You do not like it? Nothing personal but -- Tough sh!t, to put it bluntly.

@Gambit... wish they had wiped entire of ur race in the 70s..
Thanks for injecting my origin into the discussion and wishing genocide upon a people. Says much about you and even the muslims when they get angry?

What i just wrote above is tht ethical? how would you feel after reading it? multiply tht feeling with a 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 zillion... thts not even close to how we feel about our religion.
Am glad you said it. It reveals to me who my enemy might be.

The point is self-control and do not take the bait of others. You don't have to listen to others or read their insults. Yes, it can be frustrating best thing to do is remain rational because violence isn't always the answer. Criticisms and insults are two different things and people should be able to maturely deal with them.

What a ridiculous thing to say, there are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world and they are not all the same.

You don't speak for anyone except yourself Gambit.

Don't try to pretend that you can speak for all the non-Muslims in the world.

Gambit, tell you what.
Why don't you go to Germany or Austria and simply say
"I think the number Jews killed durring ww2 is different than the official number"

Let me know what happens then ;)

Hypocritical Americans will always be hypocritical, it's in their blood and history.

The point is self-control and do not take the bait of others. You don't have to listen to others or read their insults. Yes, it can be frustrating best thing to do is remain rational because violence isn't always the answer. Criticisms and insults are two different things and people should be able to maturely deal with them.
But according to the 'real' muslims here, violence should be the ONLY answer.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Gambit, tell you what.
Why don't you go to Germany or Austria and simply say
"I think the number Jews killed durring ww2 is different than the official number"

Let me know what happens then ;)

Hypocritical Americans will always be hypocritical, it's in their blood and history.
That is Germany and Australia. Try saying the same thing in America and see what happens. Even Fox News would come to your defense.

But according to the 'real' muslims here, violence should be the ONLY answer.

Then they are ignorant and overly emotional if they believe that. If someone insulted the Prophet Muhammad I'm not going to go berserk or start shouting things like some hooligan rather I would remain calm. That is the way people have to be mature until they are mature they won't realize this.

Don't be a typical Christian Westerner. No one is afraid of "criticism" ...but provoking is something else. How many public debates have you seen between Muslims and Christians/secularists/Atheists etc ? I bet none. In those debates , ALL kind of genuine criticism is hurled against Islam , Islamic history , Muslims etc etc and Muslims defend their point and engage in rational discourse to explain their point of view. Why you see no rioting there? Yeah because no one would say anything to you until you provoke them. Saying that trinity does no make sense is one thing and saying that Jesus was a Bast*rd son of a who*re is another thing. I hope you see my point .

Hallelujah

And yet the man is still alive, making money and increasing his stature in the artistic community. So answer the questions:

- How many Christians went on riots after Piss Christ came out?

- The Pope is a Christian of the Catholic sect. Did the Vatican, which is a recognized state, sent assassins after Andres Serrano?

- The British monarch is the nominal head of the Church of England, so did England sent the SAS after Andre Serrano?

muslims are more practical when it comesto practicing the religion, and take the blasphemies against the holy people seriously

on the contrary the christians dont take it very seriously

for example they dont eat pork,while christians do, now both are actually forbidden to eat pork, the thing is, there must be constructive criticism and not destructive, the prime examples talking against holocaust in europe will cause law offence

if i insult somebody's mother, his natural reaction will be to hit me, even though he will be arrested afterwards but still,it was i who started the violance, i dunno if i will be prosecuted too in america for cursing his mother

can you see where im getting?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom