What's new

PEMRA Issues Order to Stop Airing Hindi Dubbed Cartoons

Bwahahaha
Indianisation of Pakistan? :lol:
lol,,,
don't say that, some of our emotional types will take the streets chanting "Tom aur Jerry Kutaa,,, Hai Hai"
This is how volatile and emotional we are, AND, that is same on both sides of the border. Perhaps this is one of the very few things that can be pitched as a "One Nation Theory". Look at the point that is common :P

Okay now.
Try this
"Laupatgamini sthal". :devil:
If it ain't fly --- it ain't durghatna grasht
if it ain't durghatna grasht,,, how the hell i can know what it means. :rofl:

Laupatgamini sthal
Oh wait,, is this shuttle at the end?
It might be something from ISRO
Chances it may fly
Chances it will Durghatna Grasht

i must know what it means..... IF that was SHUTTLE at the end!!

Good decision. Ban indian channels too.
Ban Bollywood too. While we are at it ban Indian songs in your weddings/Mehndi etc. Also the borrowed culture of your girls wearing saarees on their farewells should be banned. Remove the Hindi/Sanskrit roots of Urdu.
On the other hand their land their rules. Ban whatever you want.

i must know what it means..... IF that was SHUTTLE at the end!!
The last word was STHAL and not SHUTTLE. :disagree:

Oh wait,, is this shuttle at the end?
It might be something from ISRO
Noooohhh.
Not ISRO. :rolleyes:

If it ain't fly --- it ain't durghatna grasht
if it ain't durghatna grasht,,, how the hell i can know what it means. :rofl:
wanna try again?

let me break it for you this time. LAU- PATH- GAMINI STHAL. :)

don't say that, some of our emotional types will take the streets chanting "Tom aur Jerry Kutaa,,, Hai Hai"
This is how volatile and emotional we are, AND, that is same on both sides of the border. Perhaps this is one of the very few things that can be pitched as a "One Nation Theory". Look at the point that is common :P
Your Punjabis and our punjabis are just the same- loud, boastful and cheerful. Lolz
Pathans, are the ones that I see as the more volatile ones, they are very emotional beings. But when compared to india(I mean the whole India), Pakistanis have a higher tendency to get agitated, I reckon. That's not a blanket statement but a mere comparison.

Not enough, we need to do more.

Ban Bollywood too. While we are at it ban Indian songs in your weddings/Mehndi etc. Also the borrowed culture of your girls wearing saarees on their farewells should be banned. Remove the Hindi/Sanskrit roots of Urdu.

No need to cry about it.

Completely agreed.

The last word was STHAL and not SHUTTLE. :disagree:

Noooohhh.
Not ISRO. :rolleyes:

wanna try again?

let me break it for you this time. LAU- PATH- GAMINI STHAL. :)

You keep at this and PEMRA will ban you too.
I do not know what this means, as i said, my knowledge of Hindhi is limited to things that fly and have a tendency to "Durghatna Garsht" :lol:. That is how they come on National Geographic. Other then that, i am no good :P

Your Punjabis and our punjabis are just the same- loud, boastful and cheerful. Lolz
Pathans, are the ones that I see as the more volatile ones, they are very emotional beings. But when compared to india(I mean the whole India), Pakistanis have a higher tendency to get agitated, I reckon. That's not a blanket statement but a mere comparison.
You have not know many Pathans then, i have. :) They are among the best people you may come across, really friendly and loyal/committed. Excellent people and despite all the jokes circulating around, very intelligent as well.
As for the tendency to get agitated, i wont agree and there are hundreds of examples to prove that. Thing is, India is a big country, huge population and such agitation is always in a small group of goons. IN India they are not that well heard due to huge population but in Pak there are more visible. Our media's quest to "Sab sa pahlay" does no good either. :P

All the cartoons are still there... I checked yesterday :rofl:

well i think cartoons should be in english
If cartoons are only aired and meant for mind development of urban kids, then may be..but isnt it going to be unfair for majority of the kids who are living in far fledged rural areas

If cartoons are only aired and meant for mind development of urban kids, then may be..but isnt it going to be unfair for majority of the kids who are living in far fledged rural areas
i was thinking for improving English of our kids

South Asia loves to ban stuff. I just read Indian censor board is not giving a certificate to the movie "Udta Punjab". Banning Hindi cartoons? They are not even in Hindi - but in Hindustani. Funny how Pakistan is fine with Urdu which too has its origins in India. As if languages have a religion. Surely watching Donald Duck in English didn't make anyone want to convert to Christianity.

Urdu was not origin from India it was Bar e saghir aka subcontinent and mostly people adapted this urdu was muslims.. maybe its funny but dont you see we dont want anything to do with indian..
PEMRA did good job finally... they sud ban any indian content even advertisment ..
if we are not welcome in india and our channels are banned by redical indians and they curse us everynight in talk show ..its better to be hateful then be in dark love.

Back
Top Bottom