What's new

PEMRA has imposed a fine on children's channel Nickelodeon

Just check what happened during Zia era and what happened in swat to see what can happen when people want afundamentalist state

The physical act of bowing your head at a shrine does no harm in itself what you are talking about are the sheeples who fund peers now thats a different ball game which yas to be dealt with by educating the supersticious public

People will start wearing bikinis after watching it is as absurd as saying people will wear their underwear outside their pants after watching superman

Its not my fault cartoons trigger mullahsaurases

What can i say man.
One can reverse it through proper means.
And don't sell your mullah theory. You know who heads pemra.

Sorry you are wrong again. My duty is to stop Haram even by force that highest form of Iman and prime duty is it stay the thing you are suggesting is weakest form of Iman. No stopping one from doing Haram is not Haram but on contrary is Islamic order. Sorry in Islamic State only Islamic laws have to be considered. Times will return to Islam already are no liberal can stop it. Those who have issue with Islamic law are free to live in west

Pakistan is a Muslim Country but technically not Islamic. If you want to live in extreme conditions move to Saudi or Iran. Let this Country prosper with a balance.

It's not your duty and it's not advised if it's disturbing peace.

Pakistan is based on democracy and majority are tired with forced views. Just take a look at the reputation of some so-called mullahs no one takes them seriously. We have better educators in the West that are admired and hence their etiquettes and mannerisms is what has invited people to Faith. Your version of it is very limited and bounded to narrow mindedness.

Zarvan have you even seen this cartoon? It's about fairies in a witch school fighting evil outside of school. It's literally harmless.

Pakistan is moving forward and is a centralist, have you never gazed at the fashion/entertainment industry?

Conservative mentality I don't object but imposing their views on a national scale influence which prevents others rights is wrong. Similarly to how a liberal/centralist wouldn't impose their rules.

Culture I respect but let people live it's a private affair.
Bibi this is the jahaz mentality i was talking about
Just ignore our awaam is jahazi on eid day drinking limits will he breached and all talks of this hypocrite awam being neek parveen will be flushed down the toilet

What can i say man.
One can reverse it through proper means.
And don't sell your mullah theory. You know who heads pemra.
For time travel you would need to bend the very fabric of time and space and i dont think we can di that with the technology available to ys right now

Haha pemra is headed by a guy who supported gay right ngo,s in the past now he is pmln,s randi

Pakistan is a Muslim Country but technically not Islamic. If you want to live in extreme conditions move to Saudi or Iran. Let this Country prosper with a balance.

Pakistan is based on democracy and majority are tired with forced views. Just take a look at the reputation of some so-called mullahs no one takes them seriously. We have better educators in the West that are admired and hence their etiquettes and mannerisms is what has invited people to Faith. Your version of it is very limited and bounded to narrow mindedness.

Pakistan is an Islamic country while Iran and Saudi Arabia are not.
They are Muslim theocracies.
Just so you know

Bibi this is the jahaz mentality i was talking about
Just ignore our awaam is jahazi on eid day drinking limits will he breached and all talks of this hypocrite awam being neek parveen will be flushed down the toilet

For time travel you would need to bend the very fabric of time and space and i dont think we can di that with the technology available to ys right now

Haha pemra is headed by a guy who supported gay right ngo,s in the past now he is pmln,s randi

So that makes it a political issue and not religious.
Time travel is possible scientifically. By education it can speed up. So help that way without going full frontal

So that makes it a political issue and not religious.
Time travel is possible scientifically. By education it can speed up. So help that way without going full frontal
Yes this is a political issue but those defending it are from a different era

Yes time travel os theoratically possible but not with the tech we have now

Sorry you are wrong again. My duty is to stop Haram even by force that highest form of Iman and prime duty is it stay the thing you are suggesting is weakest form of Iman. No stopping one from doing Haram is not Haram but on contrary is Islamic order. Sorry in Islamic State only Islamic laws have to be considered. Times will return to Islam already are no liberal can stop it. Those who have issue with Islamic law are free to live in west

I didn't wanna waste my time but since your extremism may hurt Pakistan i have to intervene.

I have already told you once that its not halal/haram its about good/evil.

Your only duty to the state is to be a good citizen and follow the law.

If you need any help understanding that then please read how Moses and Khidr frequented with each other.

We are fundamentalists and proud of it and every vulgar crap will be banned and those who do it will end up in Jail for really long time

Most of the internet shows in appropriate stuff , majority of our own dramas promote western culture. Should we ban them too ? Lets raise our children is 3 × 3 boxes .

@El Sidd it doesn't fully implement Shariah laws

Its conception is Islamic.

Barring a couple of alterations in the Constitution, at this moment in time Pakistan's Constitution is Islamic and the most balanced in all the world.

Yes this is a political issue but those defending it are from a different era

Yes time travel os theoratically possible but not with the tech we have now

After the recent experiment of the tube it is not just theoretical anymore.

It's Islamic republic of Pakistan and state has duty to stop this crap you need to stop thinking Pakistan is UK

Yes but its not the banana republic. I keep repeating this but the autism just keeps increasing. Muslim Ummah needs to be told what to watch on TV. Enforced to pray. Hates on people with different opinions, will have their own way even if it requires force . Are we toddlers ?

Back
Top Bottom