ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The fine was issued on an episode of TV Show 'Winx Club'

5944c43b858c0.jpg

An episode of Winx Club got Nick fined

PEMRA has imposed a fine on children's channel Nickelodeon

The Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority has imposed a fine of Rs500,000 on Nikelodeon, also known as Nick over an episode of cartoon series Winx Club.

5944c43a87fe2.jpg

PEMRA's notice to Nick

According to the notice, the fine was on an episode of cartoon series where, PEMRA claims, "A cartoon character is indecently dressed."

5944c439119ae.jpg

This is the content that PEMRA fined Nick for

The indecent clothing was the characters wearing bathing suits on the beach. According to PEMRA, a notice had been issued on April 28, 2017 after the airing of the episode and after a hearing the fine was imposed, along with a warning to be vigilant while airing future episodes of the series.

5944c44f47454.png

The Winx Club, how the characters usually look

Winx Club is an Italian animated series that studios in America bought and dubbed. It has been around for over a decade and still is a popular show for many children. The show follows a group of young girls who are also fairies.
https://images.dawn.com/news/1177830/pemra-imposes-rs500000-fine-on-nickelodeon-over-this-cartoon
?

Mullahs are becoming quite powerful
something must be done
Allah help and guide us

Cartoons have a significant influence in a child's growth and thinking development.

Cartoons of today are not the same as they were back in the days.

I hate the the overarching hand of the thought or moral police... however, we should also be wary of what we put in our child's mouths and minds.

Here is where the problem lies

1 Wahabi king or prince , have mansions in UK or SPAIN where they go and enjoy the best what western world has to offer, the ultra "conservative mentality" is only reserved for the poor peasents.

2- There is ample evidence in media bout excessive "focus" on 10-40 wives in wahabi culture and there is no such thing as a modesty in marrying multiple women.

So why should a cartoon , made in western country a problem when the King and Princes have no issue going to western beaches and enjoying all that they have to offer

Even the Wahabi riyasat itself is making changes internally becuase it cannot explain the excessive "over indulgence" in certain pratices

latest

Well tomorrow Donald Duck will be banned becasue he is wearing no "Chaddi" and Mickey mouse just wears a short

Majority of our rich class or rulers enjoy the best what life or world has to offer the special case rulings are only reserved for the poor class

This PEMRA , institute surely has better things to follow then follow cartoons and children's show

If you are so much down to western culture then kindly go and live in west ... there is no issue in rules on decent dressing its requirement of our culture and religion ..

Good lifestyle cannot be achieved by indevmcent clothing example east europe ...

Lets focus on education and modern science for development whereas lets keep our moral, religious and family values on its origin i.e. islamic and east ...

Dont bring Mullah or Wahabi into this as most of the population dont like them but on the other side most of the population dont like their daughters to get inspired by these dressings ... so it is as per desire of common desire ...

Lastly i dont give a damn about sheikhs doing in some arab as they have to go in their own grave ...

If you want development lets work on education, industrialization and governance ... our women needs education and respect but spreading nudity will give them nothing so kindly focus on real issues ...

This move is good and as per aspirations of general public of Pakistan and it is no hindrence in development

Here is where the problem lies

1 Wahabi king or prince , have mansions in UK or SPAIN where they go and enjoy the best what western world has to offer, the ultra "conservative mentality" is only reserved for the poor peasents.

2- There is ample evidence in media bout excessive "focus" on 10-40 wives in wahabi culture and there is no such thing as a modesty in marrying multiple women.

So why should a cartoon , made in western country a problem when the King and Princes have no issue going to western beaches and enjoying all that they have to offer

Even the Wahabi riyasat itself is making changes internally becuase it cannot explain the excessive "over indulgence" in certain pratices

latest

Well tomorrow Donald Duck will be banned becasue he is wearing no "Chaddi" and Mickey mouse just wears a short

Majority of our rich class or rulers enjoy the best what life or world has to offer the special case rulings are only reserved for the poor class

This PEMRA , institute surely has better things to follow then follow cartoons and children's show

If you are so much down to western culture then kindly go and live in west ... there is no issue in rules on decent dressing its requirement of our culture and religion ..

Good lifestyle cannot be achieved by indevmcent clothing example east europe ...

Lets focus on education and modern science for development whereas lets keep our moral, religious and family values on its origin i.e. islamic and east ...

Dont bring Mullah or Wahabi into this as most of the population dont like them but on the other side most of the population dont like their daughters to get inspired by these dressings ... so it is as per desire of common desire ...

Lastly i dont give a damn about sheikhs doing in some arab as they have to go in their own grave ...

If you want development lets work on education, industrialization and governance ... our women needs education and respect but spreading nudity will give them nothing so kindly focus on real issues ...

This move is good and as per aspirations of general public of Pakistan and it is no hindrence in development

Muslim riasat. Do muslim women from other sects wear bikinis and go to seaside?

Good step by PEMRA.
yet everyone wants to move to a western country and change their passport from a pakistani to a british one.

Totally retarded.
What do you want kids to watch on TV? a bunch of islamic cartoons where they depict how to fight the kuffr 24/7?

yet everyone wants to move to a western country and change their passport from a pakistani to a british one.

Totally retarded.
What do you want kids to watch on TV? a bunch of islamic cartoons where they depict how to fight the kuffr 24/7?
Surely not everybody is wanting to move to west for wearing bikinis. And show me or at least tell me those islamic cartoons which says we should fight kuffars? And btw if you want your children to watch this shit, better buy them some very very enlightening, the cartoons rate xxx. Spare us.

Mullahs are becoming quite powerful
something must be done
Allah help and guide us
Then Why your DP is a mullani?

All I can say..too little and too late. These kind of channels should be banned and we should create our own content.

Trying to make Pakistan into Wahabi riyasat

Vulgarity and obscenity are forbidden in the Holy Quran and all the sects believe in the Holy Quran.
I think Iran is not a Wahabi state and their women are forced to cover to head...not to speak of bikinis..
Keep your sectarian trash out of this thread.

Then Why your DP is a mullani?
Some people can't put their money where their mouth is.

Totally retarded.
why you are so much obsessed with Pakistan? you have got the british passport so you should be happy with it?? our laws and customs should not be your concern

Lmao
18582527_10158703916370483_3697594339185305501_n.jpg

Surely not everybody is wanting to move to west for wearing bikinis. And show me or at least tell me those islamic cartoons which says we should fight kuffars? And btw if you want your children to watch this shit, better buy them some very very enlightening, the cartoons rate xxx. Spare us.

no cartoons exist about muslims killing kuffrs but nearly every single person i have met has got this Mindset of killing Kuffrs.
even here in Hong Kong, all these retards hate Hong Kongers despite living here sort of like "spitting in the same plate you eat in"
Hong Kong Government even gives money to refugees(fakes, coming here for economic reasons only) like HK$2950(40000 rupees) per month which they can only earn through 14 hours per day 7 days a week hard SLAVE labor in saudi arabia.

I find such people ungrateful morons and most of these ungrateful fucks go to a mosque everyday where they learn about things like this(had the same mindset when i was young)

why you are so much obsessed with Pakistan? you have got the british passport so you should be happy with it?? our laws and customs should not be your concern

Lmao

Just sharing my opinion.
You guys are giving rise to extremists through acts like this, Instead of concentrating on banning mullahs, you guys concentrate on cartoons.
Remember that Udaari drama from pakistan, it was getting censored for using the word "rape" when the reality is they were trying to raise a serious issue in Pakistan.... retarded generation.

no cartoons exist about muslims killing kuffrs but nearly every single person i have met has got this Mindset of killing Kuffrs.
even here in Hong Kong, all these retards hate Hong Kongers despite living here sort of like "spitting in the same plate you eat in"
Hong Kong Government even gives money to refugees(fakes, coming here for economic reasons only) like HK$2950(40000 rupees) per month which they can only earn through 14 hours per day 7 days a week hard SLAVE labor in saudi arabia.

I find such people ungrateful morons and most of these ungrateful fucks go to a mosque everyday where they learn about things like this(had the same mindset when i was young)

Just sharing my opinion.
You guys are giving rise to extremists through acts like this, Instead of concentrating on banning mullahs, you guys concentrate on cartoons.
Remember that Udaari drama from pakistan, it was getting censored for using the word "rape" when the reality is they were trying to raise a serious issue in Pakistan.... retarded generation.
Cant comment about the community you are living in...i am living among muslim, i my self am a practicing muslim, but have not heared anybody saying this till today. I will encourage you to inform law enforcement agencies if you ever hear anybody saying this. No tolerance for such people.

Back
Top Bottom