What's new

PEMRA has imposed a fine on children's channel Nickelodeon

The "she" version of Mullah. :-)
la-fg-islamic-state-siddiqui-20140919.jpg

doesn't look it, does she?

Good step indeed.
Plus they should have been more strict from the very start and should never have allowed HINDI dubbed cartoons. That was stupid.
Banning a cartoon which was aired 10 years ago in Pakistan?

Obviously burka avenger is the only appropriate thing to watch for kids.
Thats a really good cartoon with a positive message

PEMRA is going gaga since past few months looks like it is being lead by some mullah group at the top.
PBA took teeth of PEMRA this move is frustration by them
Funny considering the fact that Absar Alam used to suppor ngo,s with gay rights in their agenda in the past what a lowlife hypocrite

All I can say..too little and too late. These kind of channels should be banned and we should create our own content.

Vulgarity and obscenity are forbidden in the Holy Quran and all the sects believe in the Holy Quran.
I think Iran is not a Wahabi state and their women are forced to cover to head...not to speak of bikinis..
Keep your sectarian trash out of this thread.

Some people can't put their money where their mouth is.
Lower your gaze and keep matters of morality and sin out of legislation
No force parda should be or would be enforced in Pakistan

It's just a cartoon. Oh my days
Good for nothing neela peelas at it again

I cannot believe what these people our showing masoom children in these cartoons.
I mean just look at what informational videos our awam watches <3
Lol i find it funny when people give lectures on how purity of our nation is under threat
ucscreenshot20170615213854-png.403878

This was trending at no 1 in the month of Ramzan 3 days ago

This hypothesis has been proven wrong on many many occasions.
Secondary 1 - 3(government school, free) = every other pakistani harbored this view of kuffrs being shitheads, sure we all got along with other people like indians, chinese, nepalese, japanese etc but deep down every single muslim would mock others religion etc , had an average IQ of 60 imo which is borderline retarded

Secondary 4 - 5(private school, paid) = All of the pakistani's in this school especially in senior forms had an average IQ of 120+ imo, such smart and intellectual talks, they were extremely tolerant of others views and respected everyone, Principal was a Pakistani also and also went to the same wahhabi mosque as i did growing up but had a totally different view on life.

imo, education does matter.
people in secondary school get free education and don't really give a Fcuk about it and neither do the teachers so dumb people get dumber easily.

Good move
We don't want to turn into west where you got to get your tits out and show your vagina to get a good job

Have you noticed most Pakistani and Indians have to dress sluttish to get jobs in UK and now over in the U.K. You got gay cartoons showing men kissing and rubbing each other up to indoctrine children minds as natural

I even see little boys dressed as girls going to school and vice Versa

Secondary 1 - 3(government school, free) = every other pakistani harbored this view of kuffrs being shitheads, sure we all got along with other people like indians, chinese, nepalese, japanese etc but deep down every single muslim would mock others religion etc , had an average IQ of 60 imo which is borderline retarded

Secondary 4 - 5(private school, paid) = All of the pakistani's in this school especially in senior forms had an average IQ of 120+ imo, such smart and intellectual talks, they were extremely tolerant of others views and respected everyone, Principal was a Pakistani also and also went to the same wahhabi mosque as i did growing up but had a totally different view on life.

imo, education does matter.
people in secondary school get free education and don't really give a Fcuk about it and neither do the teachers so dumb people get dumber easily.
Have you ever visited Pakistan? What is the source of your statistics ?

Good move
We don't want to turn into west where you got to get your tits out and show your vagina to get a good job

Have you noticed most Pakistani and Indians have to dress sluttish to get jobs in UK and now over in the U.K. You got gay cartoons showing men kissing and rubbing each other up to indoctrine children minds as natural

I even see little boys dressed as girls going to school and vice Versa

Mashallah generalisation is on point.
If everyone started generalising like you then in our country all men are terrorists who procreate with goats and all women are married at the age of 12 and then live in a burqa without the sun for the rest of their lives. Also we get a klashinkov for our 8th birthday and behead an infidel at our 13th. Also my name is Abu DeathtoAmreeka.

Dimagh hai hee nahin ya kabhi haath nahin maara ?

Back
Top Bottom