What's new

PEMRA has imposed a fine on children's channel Nickelodeon

Good jobs PEMRA, we need to preserve our culture. Don't need a culture where the women are portrayed as s** objects.
How is banning a re-run of a cartoon going to preserve a culture?

Have you ever visited Pakistan? What is the source of your statistics ?
I was talking about how we pakistanis behave in Hong Kong or other countries
as for how people behave in Pakistan, i'd say people who live in cities are better and more secular minded and are exactly like those private school kids i mentioned but the ones living in villages are sub 60 aka punjab area(source = my cousins whom i frequently chat with on whatsapp, total retards who hate anyone who is non muslim, they love arabs madly tho even tho arabs abuse pakistanis through slave labor, and my proof for abuse is once again my cousins, retards know they're being abused but will still sing their names) etc

Talibanization and barbaric intolerance for others is next in teaching children these values since those are "true" Islam

:what: I think Taliban and Mullahs are busy somewhere else why blame everything on them?

PEMRA in such cases acts upon the number of online complaints received so anyone can make one.

This is the biggest narrow mindedness in my opinion when people even blame their own farts on Zia just like you guys are blaming this Pemra ORDER on mullahs and Islam.

NVM

Lower your gaze and keep matters of morality and sin out of legislation
No force parda should be or would be enforced in Pakistan

This is a Muslim country: Islamic Republic of Pakistan. If any anyone has a problem, he is free to leave the country. It is our country and we play by our rules... and we say GTHOH the libtards..

Last edited:
:what: I think Taliban and Mullahs are busy somewhere else why blame everything on them?

PEMRA in such cases acts upon the number of online complaints received so anyone can make one.

This is the biggest narrow mindedness in my opinion when people even blame their own farts on Zia just like you guys are blaming this Pemra ORDER on mullahs and Islam.

NVM

how else do you think things like this happen?

they have a hand in all of this and when you allowed molvees into politics, this is what happens.

This is a Muslim country: Islamic Republic of Pakistan. If any ahole has a problem, he must leave the country. It is our country and we play by our rules... and we say GTHOH the libtards..
yet none of you seem to be assimilating in england,hong kong,SWEDEN
you're all creating your own little colonies there by naming areas muslim town, jinnah road etc(happened in the UK like bradford/birmingham as far as i know)praying on the roads, wearing traditional pakistani clothes everywhere with hoodies on(worst fashion ever), encouraging the growth of long beards etc.
no wonder "nazis" are increasing in the west who want their "country" back.

autism to the max.

Last edited:

they have a hand in all of this and when you allowed molvees into politics, this is what happens.

you're all creating your own little colonies there by naming areas muslim town, jinnah road etc(happened in the UK like bradford/birmingham as far as i know)
no wonder "nazis' are increasing in the west.

autism to the max.
Don't get personal. What do you mean by none of you? How much do you know about me? and more importantly this is Pakistan internal issue so none of your fvcking business. We decide what we want to see... so GTFO.. and STFU.

Don't get personal. What do you mean by none of you? How much do you know about me? and more importantly this is Pakistan internal issue so none of your fvcking business. We decide what we want to see... so GTFO.. and STFU.

I highly doubt you're different than any of those guys in the vid if you're defending the acts of PEMRA.
living in a foreign country but acting like you're in Pakistan.
I predict a race war in the west soon especially after the refugee crisis, why do you think Trump and Brexit happened?

This is a Muslim country: Islamic Republic of Pakistan. If any ahole has a problem, he must leave the country. It is our country and we play by our rules... and we say GTHOH the libtards..
There is this warning played on many sites or for content in the west too which says

18+ I wonder why people have double standards for difference between kids stuff and the one that is for young kids.

I still remember Johnny Bravo and thinking what sense it makes to the desi kids in Pakistan who are not exposed to such behaviour at young age of 3 to 8 years or so on. Though now the internet boom through mobile phones have given a lot of exposure still the world over there is a difference between content for kids and adults.

Mashallah generalisation is on point.
If everyone started generalising like you then in our country all men are terrorists who procreate with goats and all women are married at the age of 12 and then live in a burqa without the sun for the rest of their lives. Also we get a klashinkov for our 8th birthday and behead an infidel at our 13th. Also my name is Abu DeathtoAmreeka.

Dimagh hai hee nahin ya kabhi haath nahin maara ?

over support of Muslim school girls being told it's cool to wear bikinis on a beach

Would you let your mother/sister Wear a bikini in a beach ?

you're all creating your own little colonies there by naming areas muslim town, jinnah road etc(happened in the UK like bradford/birmingham as far as i know)praying on the roads, wearing traditional pakistani clothes everywhere with hoodies on(worst fashion ever), encouraging the growth of long beards etc.
no wonder "nazis" are increasing in the west who want their "country" back.

autism to the max.

The problem with you Bharotis is that you guys despite your economic growth still feels low when it comes to Pakistan and Islam.

Anyway what is wrong with traditional Pakistani cloths? and whats the the big deal if one wears hoodies over shalwar kameez? better than wearing over a dhoti . no?

and when UK does not have a problem then why your backside is on fire?

Back
Top Bottom