What's new

PEMRA has imposed a fine on children's channel Nickelodeon

Talibanization and barbaric intolerance for others is next in teaching children these values since those are "true" Islam
This is just pemra against ARY vulgarity is just an excuse

The majority of Pakistanis are not okay with obscenity shown to their young children. Subliminal attempts to transform a society is an old Jewish Media technique which was exposed decades ago. In that light Pemra's action is justified. The fine wouldn't do it alone though. They have to take other form of disciplinary actions as well.
they will not ban it..they probably imposed fine because of many complaints

There is this warning played on many sites or for content in the west too which says

18+ I wonder why people have double standards for difference between kids stuff and the one that is for young kids.

I still remember Johnny Bravo and thinking what sense it makes to the desi kids in Pakistan who are not exposed to such behaviour at young age of 3 to 8 years or so on. Though now the internet boom through mobile phones have given a lot of exposure still the world over there is a difference between content for kids and adults.
This is campaign of baboon league and neela peela against ARY

over support of Muslim school girls being told it's cool to wear bikinis on a beach

Would you let your mother/sister Wear a bikini in a beach ?
I am sure his mother and sisters are not computer generated animations

Its going to stop his son from wearing a bikini . Duhhhh. How dumb are these libtards tbh.
Isnt it strange most vocal supporters of pemra dont even live here :D

that perma guy is a goon on nawas party
got nothing better to do so now bullying anyone he can think of
ARY and anti Nawaz media houses to be precise

we don't have a problem with cartoons,it is the indecent clothes and behaviour - Young minds are very vulnerable to such things

no one is perfect but that doesn't mean we should stop trying to be
Have you ever watched anime?

dont bs me bro - how one is brought up has alot of impact on his adulthood - if you were taught to lower your gaze you have a higher chance of doing that
From day one i was brought around gustakh ki aik saza sir tan say juda guys and to be honest till my early teens to a degree even in my mid teens i agreed with them but as i got older i questioned my society and its norms more my upbringing had some impacts but my experiences influenced my personality more than my upbringing

From day one i was brought around gustakh ki aik saza sir tan say juda guys and to be honest till my early teens to a degree even in my mid teens i agreed with them but as i got older i questioned my society and its norms more my upbringing had some impacts but my experiences influenced my personality more than my upbringing
looks like you lost to your nafs - not very respectable

yes sir
i smell a bs ignorant argument coming up
Good you may know its an old series and the only reason why they banned this re-run is because Nick channel is owned by ARY

looks like you lost to your nafs - not very respectable
Nope i listened to my zameer and broke the chains of extremist mentality
Look around you 80,000 people were lost because of the curse of extremism

I am assuming you don't have any children yet (I don't mean toddlers either)? You must be a young fellow?

The majority of Pakistanis are not okay with obscenity shown to their young children. Subliminal attempts to transform a society is an old Jewish Media technique which was exposed decades ago. In that light Pemra's action is justified. The fine wouldn't do it alone though. They have to take other form of disciplinary actions as well.
You dont live in Pakistan stay out of it

Good you may know its an old series and the only reason why they banned this re-run is because Nick channel is owned by ARY
ah i did not knew nick is owned by ARY,makes sense why would a corrupt institution like PEMRA will do it..definitely not for religious reasons

perhaps you mistook zameer to your nafs because i never knew lowering your gaze is extremism

again ignorance...if you think it is this simple then i overestimated you...
neither does ManiHK did not see you saying this to him

If one did look around we will see 100's of million people fasting and praying in Ramazan my friend. With whom are you hanging out?
Oh no one can tell me what I can do in a democracy or not. Are you confusing Pakistan with something otherwise? Just for the record I love Pakistan and being Pakistani so much that my blood might as well be green. But you won't understand this because your boss is telling you something else all the time. RIGHT?

If one did look around we will see 100's of million people fasting and praying in Ramazan my friend. With whom are you hanging out?

Oh no one can tell me what I can do in a democracy or not. Are you confusing Pakistan with something otherwise? Just for the record I love Pakistan and being Pakistani so much that my blood might as well be green. But you won't understand this because your boss is telling you something else all the time. RIGHT?
Yeah and what does that have anything to do with pemra going against rival media houses as punishment?

You dont want anyone to tell you what to do yet you advocate exactly that for others how lovely
Oh and btw if you really hate jews that much first force Canada to terminate its relations with the occupational zionist state

Boss?Lol not everyone here is on babooni payroll :D

23 year old Msc student and no kids why you ask?

You won't understand even if I gave you the answer yet. Wait till you have kids and they go to their teen years then you will know why society have norms that need to be followed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom