What's new

PEMRA has imposed a fine on children's channel Nickelodeon

High time Pakistani kids get their own Pakistani channel.

We can end the monopoly and stop using kids for petty politics.

With so many grads and under grads why don't they start something like that.

There exists a Pashto dubbing of Shrek and that pretty much explains the dilemma.

Name it nau nehal or whatever. But tailor it to society's vision.

But no one listens to me.... Bachon ki koi nahi sunta

Yeah and what does that have anything to do with pemra going against rival media houses as punishment?

You dont want anyone to tell you what to do yet you advocate exactly that for others how lovely
Oh and btw if you really hate jews that much first force Canada to terminate its relations with the occupational zionist state

Boss?Lol not everyone here is on babooni payroll :D
LOL at your post! Canada is suffering big time these days as Trump has either already imposed or about to impose many restrictions on Canada because of Trudeau's Muslim friendly policies. I only wish Pakistani politicians including those from PMLN were as gutsy as the Canadian Prime Minister.

ah i did not knew nick is owned by ARY,makes sense why would a corrupt institution like PEMRA will do it..definitely not for religious reasons

perhaps you mistook zameer to your nafs because i never knew lowering your gaze is extremism

again ignorance...if you think it is this simple then i overestimated you...

neither does ManiHK did not see you saying this to him
Thats why we should look at things from every perspective Islam in danger and Islamization has always been used to manage the public here Zia did it so did baboons in the past

I was talking about blasphemy and our attitude in the previous comment

Its not the only reason but its one of the main reasons what are the justifications terrorists used against Pakistan?
Its a nation ruled by murtids and a kufr democracy system we must establish a hardline Sharia state
That was the reason why they took over Swat if you remember correctly and it was the same reason why mullah burki and his ilk went bezerk in Islamabad
Our enemy countries added fuel to the fire but they took advantage of our own weakness which we still refuse to look into

LOL at your post! Canada is suffering big time these days as Trump has either already imposed or about to impose many restrictions on Canada because of Trudeau's Muslim friendly policies. I only wish Pakistani politicians including those from PMLN were as gutsy as the Canadian Prime Minister.
Nope wrong he is not punishing Canada for Muslim friendly policies but because Nafta is being replaced with something that benefits only US

Lol no baboons can never be as gutsy as him they were born in a filthy dictatorship of a Mullah General and idolize monarchs of Saudia

Thats why we should look at things from every perspective Islam in danger and Islamization has always been used to manage the public here Zia did it so did baboons in the past

Its not the only reason but its one of the main reasons what are the justifications terrorists used against Pakistan?
Its a nation ruled by murtids and a kufr democracy system we must establish a hardline Sharia state
That was the reason why they took over Swat if you remember correctly and it was the same reason why mullah burki and his ilk went bezerk in Islamabad
Our enemy countries added fuel to the fire but they took advantage of our own weakness which we still refuse to look into

Nope wrong he is not punishing Canada for Muslim friendly policies but because Nafta is being replaced with something that benefits only US

Lol no baboons can never be as gutsy as him they were born in a filthy dictatorship of a Mullah General and idolize monarchs of Saudia
Until I read this post of yours you were actually getting you point across. One may or may not agree with it nonetheless it cam across. But with this post you just went completely out of the realm of this thread's essence. Apples and Oranges kinda!

High time Pakistani kids get their own Pakistani channel.

We can end the monopoly and stop using kids for petty politics.

With so many grads and under grads why don't they start something like that.

There exists a Pashto dubbing of Shrek and that pretty much explains the dilemma.

Name it nau nehal or whatever. But tailor it to society's vision.

But no one listens to me.... Bachon ki koi nahi sunta
Nick is owned by ARY and winx club is actually from 2006 i watched it in class 8 ok i used to change channels it was too girly for my taste i was more into beyblade at that time

Making cartoons is the easy part the difficult part is capturing audience

Do they at least pay you well?

They broke the law of the land. That's why.

We follow ghanta any rules and then say they took advantage. Mauka kon de raha ha ab?

And this attitude that we should change it all is extremist to say the least.

We have enough practical laws if one just follow them.

We have a society. Law and societal norms go hand in hand. You can't just ignore the 90 percent of the masses when it comes to certain laws.

So respect the laws and respect the democratic values of the system.

And don't blame the misuse of the law on the law itself. Blame poor governance.

There exist only few perfect laws in the universe.

Until I read this post of yours you were actually getting you point across. One may or may not agree with it nonetheless it cam across. But with this post you just went completely out of the realm of this thread's essence. Apples and Oranges kinda!
My point is fairly easy to understand pemra is politicized and Islam in danger is being used again to use the sheep minded masses by punishing an anti baboon media house for re-running an old cartoon
Rest of it was directed at the other poster

They broke the law of the land. That's why.

We follow ghanta any rules and then say they took advantage. Mauka kon de raha ha ab?

And this attitude that we should change it all is extremist to say the least.

We have enough practical laws if one just follow them.

We have a society. Law and societal norms go hand in hand. You can't just ignore the 90 percent of the masses when it comes to certain laws.

So respect the laws and respect the democratic values of the system.

And don't blame the misuse of the law on the law itself. Blame poor governance.

There exist only few perfect laws in the universe.
They didnt break any law there is a stay order on pemra for taking actions on things they consider immoral i made many threads on that case
Pemra works for neela peela and bandar rangeela ( @PakSword new laqab :D )

I wont blame poor governance for extremist mentality of our masses

Nick is owned by ARY and winx club is actually from 2006 i watched it in class 8 ok i used to change channels it was too girly for my taste i was more into beyblade at that time

Making cartoons is the easy part the difficult part is capturing audience

And you expect to catch the audience with beyblade? Lol seriously? Just kiddin Bro

Its tiny kids. Even a ball captures their attention if it moves just enough.

There are a million ideas which you see everyday. Like even if you have been around kids even forcibly.

Dettol ensured their business with a simple trick.

Its just a major part of our media community hasn't grown enough kapoorays to be creative. Dragging the 90s with them just like politics

They didnt break any law there is a stay order on pemra for taking actions on things they consider immoral i made many threads on that case
Pemra works for neela peela and bandar rangeela ( @PakSword new laqab :D )

I wont blame poor governance for extremist mentality of our masses

Haha ok
Sounds good the laqab.

And for extremism. You are too young to make that assesment bhai sahab...

Sara testosterone jawani ka ek raag me laga dena ha tumne...

And you expect to catch the audience with beyblade? Lol seriously? Just kiddin Bro

Its tiny kids. Even a ball captures their attention if it moves just enough.

There are a million ideas which you see everyday. Like even if you have been around kids even forcibly.

Dettol ensured their business with a simple trick.

Its just a major part of our media community hasn't grown enough kapoorays to be creative. Dragging the 90s with them just like politics
Trust me in its day beyblade,s craze had everyone going :D

This cartoon was made for tween age and early teen kids it was a story of highschool witches if i remember correctly
Think of it as harrypotter,s fusion with highschool musical

Dettol pays channels to run their cartoons while cartoon channels have to invest for the production and success of the cartoons they create and ensure 24 hour transmission do you think it would be easy even financially viable given then anti local content mentality for new content of our masses?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom