What's new

PEMRA has imposed a fine on children's channel Nickelodeon

Still can't believe how this Jewish media is using their fahaash animations to poison the minds of our naik and shareef awam. They just want to get educated by watching informational YouTube videos. :'(

Attachments

• IMG_20160902_150055_641.JPG
    IMG_20160902_150055_641.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20170425_230103_668.JPG
    IMG_20170425_230103_668.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 28
Its the people above 40 who are proving to be the most cancerous lol.

Lol.
Welcome.

Lots of frustrated 20 year olds all over the world.
American gun culture
Indian rape culture
Russian with everything
German hippie culture
French confused culture.

Pakistan improve culture.

So atleast they did something right. Sir ji its easy to blame but its a cycle. You call them cancerous lets stick around and see what younglings of today call you in 20 years.

According to definition of time. Its going to get worse. So lol you?

Kiddin... You guys will do fine...

Its the people above 40 who are proving to be the most cancerous lol.
You are kind of right that generation in its youth sowed the seeds of what we reap now
There is a theory that Human reasoning and opinions evolve till the age of 40.
That theory was suggested by biblical scholars and Indian gurus.
So you still have a good chunk of time.

Sir ji ap apni likhi baaten khud parh Lena 15 saal baad. Phir pochenge k kon aag me parta ha ghareeb ya middle class. Har koi apne neche wale ke kapooray banata hai.

Middle class walon ko ye samajhna chaiye k they are the actual power. Ameeron ghareeb ko middle class k zariye loot raha ha.

I know all of this is going to waste per look beyond your usual scope. Do ankhen do kaan hain. Istemal ek se bus?

Sohail waraich owes you a question akhir yr khula tazaad kion?
There is another argument the older you get the less tolerant you are
You get more stuborn with what you believe in as you age
Middle class ko khaney kay lalay nahi partey to wo fazol kamon mein par jatey hain

Chugi waley kam dehshatgard dekhain hain haan albata railway colony mein bohat nikaltey hain

Good move
We don't want to turn into west where you got to get your tits out and show your vagina to get a good job

Have you noticed most Pakistani and Indians have to dress sluttish to get jobs in UK and now over in the U.K. You got gay cartoons showing men kissing and rubbing each other up to indoctrine children minds as natural

I even see little boys dressed as girls going to school and vice Versa

Wth excuse me? I object to this inaccuracy.

Lol.
Welcome.

Lots of frustrated 20 year olds all over the world.
American gun culture
Indian rape culture
Russian with everything
German hippie culture
French confused culture.

Pakistan improve culture.

So atleast they did something right. Sir ji its easy to blame but its a cycle. You call them cancerous lets stick around and see what younglings of today call you in 20 years.

According to definition of time. Its going to get worse. So lol you?

Kiddin... You guys will do fine...
I want a Naya Pakistan for my future generations so they dont look at me with the same way we look at the Zia generation :D
Even if they do atleast i would have the satisfaction i tried

Still can't believe how this Jewish media is using their fahaash animations to poison the minds of our naik and shareef awam. They just want to get educated by watching informational YouTube videos. :'(
baki choro this was trending at number 1 four days ago
ucscreenshot20170615213854-png.403878

You are kind of right that generation in its youth sowed the seeds of what we reap now

There is another argument the older you get the less tolerant you are
You get more stuborn with what you believe in as you age
Middle class ko khaney kay lalay nahi partey to wo fazol kamon mein par jatey hain

Chugi waley kam dehshatgard dekhain hain haan albata railway colony mein bohat nikaltey hain

By 40 you have your mind sorted out the best of your capabilities and do not change it.

But to use the word tolerance would be harsh.

Sir jub middle class ko khanay kay lalay lag gae to they are not middle class anymore.
You force this frustration of a newly demoted to lower class to recruit yourself an extremist.

So once again its governance. Even the top anti terrorism experts say that not Pakistani experts in their 40s but western and i am intentionally putting this here to tickle you.

And i have had enough of this " us against them " attitude both the left and the right.

If they couldn't divide them enough on religious sectarian issue they will surely not succeed with this either. So please don't be fodder for that. If PMLN pays people you are doing it for free. If only you made cartoons for free.

I want a Naya Pakistan for my future generations so they dont look at me with the same way we look at the Zia generation :D
Even if they do atleast i would have the satisfaction i tried

baki choro this was trending at number 1 four days ago
ucscreenshot20170615213854-png.403878

Pakistan will remain Pakistan. We went a little off the course but we will bounce back to our glory for sure.

Dude even if the current generation turns Lahore into Paris. Danish schools into Danish universities. And Karachi Hyderabad into new York new jersey.

It will be the same result. Curse and blame those who have left you.

Insani fitrat hai.

the same guys who are cheering for the cartoon ban now will be seen crying at any future burqini type bans in Europe.
in short tumhara kutta kutta humara kutta tommy :disagree: Hippocrates.

That is a very animalistic and an accusation with a weightage. Hippocrates.

Sounds like Greek Lord Mountbatten of the Okavango Delta

Jis ko biknis pehana or delhna or apney bacho ko dikhana pasand hey.wo apney ghar par pehan sakta hey or apney bacho ko tv par dikha kar in ki roshan khiyali mey azaafa kar sakta hey via internet or dvds.
Good job pemra we dont need bikini culture.

Mullahs are becoming quite powerful
something must be done
Allah help and guide us
what did here by Mullahs???

PEMRA did the great job... there are also number of other commercials which are too much indecent such should be fined and banned...

the same guys who are cheering for the cartoon ban now will be seen crying at any future burqini type bans in Europe.
in short tumhara kutta kutta humara kutta tommy :disagree: Hippocrates.
Is jahaz awam ko sab Islam vs Kufar dikhta hy

what did here by Mullahs???

PEMRA did the great job... there are also number of other commercials which are too much indecent such should be fined and banned...
Why?

There's no point trying with people like him. He knows the truth but if he accepts it he knows he's beaten.
People dont even know what this cartoon is about yet they are accusing it of being part of a Yahodi sajish

Growing in the 2000's (I'm sure everyone else who grew up in this time period agrees) there was no Pakistani entertainment (not that there's still much), for drama serials star plus was the go to place (cancerous aunty masala) for movies , HBO and star movies. And for cartoons good old cartoon network. The goray were never doodh Kay dhulay way. There was inappropriate content on nearly every single channel. The difference was that since the very beginning our parents instilled into us what was appropriate to watch and when to change the channel. This was the very base of having your own understanding of what's right and wrong. Fine PEMRA go ahead and ban everything so children aren't exposed to it. But when he finds about these things in their adolescent years he'll have 0 experience on how to cope with it because he has no exposure to these things. And that gentleman is how you raise a generation of duds. You can close your eyes to it but that doesn't mean its not there, its better that you realize as to what it early is rather than when its too late. :)

Growing in the 2000's (I'm sure everyone else who grew up in this time period agrees) there was no Pakistani entertainment (not that there's still much), for drama serials star plus was the go to place (cancerous aunty masala) for movies , HBO and star movies. And for cartoons good old cartoon network. The goray were never doodh Kay dhulay way. There was inappropriate content on nearly every single channel. The difference was that since the very beginning our parents instilled into us what was appropriate to watch and when to change the channel. This was the very base of having your own understanding of what's right and wrong. Fine PEMRA go ahead and ban everything so children aren't exposed to it. But when he finds about these things in their adolescent years he'll have 0 experience on how to cope with it because he has no exposure to these things. And that gentleman is how you raise a generation of duds. You can close your eyes to it but that doesn't mean its not there, its better that you realize as to what it early is rather than when its too late. :)
You murtad,atheist,yahodi why dont you wear cartoon bikinis yourself and leave us perfect Muslims who live in kafir countries where this is a norm alone :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom