What's new

PEMRA has imposed a fine on children's channel Nickelodeon

Its ary vs pmln that is why it was banned in the first place
again..we dont care about that
One side wants Saudi system
to me their leaders are as far from Islam as one can get...hypocrites if anything not sure how can they implement a proper Islamic law system
Haha no one is even willing to solve that problem we had lakhs of women trafficked from all over the world here one needs to just stand in a main bus adda for 20 minutes after 10pm and you will see the mountain high hypocrisy of our people
apparently you automatically assume we dont know jack shit about things around us...we have massive pedophilia rings / human trafficking / prostitution skyrocketing even some western countries will shy away from us / moral decay / hypocrites / paid leaders of both sides 'mullahs' 'liberals' / highest amount of 'shirk' by worshipping at shrines of dead men and ofcourse the parhay likhay jahils..dont lecture me about what happens at what adda at what time

do you even know what they are wearing?what does islam says about modest clothing?do you even know how vulnerable are young minds 7-13 to visual propoganda like this?do you even know about basic male psychology?
the perfect cartoon for our children

maxresdefault (1).jpg

the perfect cartoon for our children

View attachment 405517

ehhhh not perfect but basic enough
the Burka is a personal choice and a shalwar kameez with a dupatta as a cape would be more presentable as an idea since it is our national dress.

dragons are haraam bro

yes
predators are mostly haram though.
you should be glad that good ol Hatem Tai was a horse rider and not the dragon rider

to me their leaders are as far from Islam as one can get...hypocrites if anything not sure how can they implement a proper Islamic law system
And what will that be?We tried experimenting multiple times we ended up with authoritarian systems every time we lurched in that direction
apparently you automatically assume we dont know jack shit about things around us...we have massive pedophilia rings / human trafficking / prostitution skyrocketing even some western countries will shy away from us / moral decay / hypocrites / paid leaders of both sides 'mullahs' 'liberals' / highest amount of 'shirk' by worshipping at shrines of dead men and ofcourse the parhay likhay jahils..dont lecture me about what happens at what adda at what time
I am more worried about the poisonous food and water being fed to our public than what people do at shrines one harms everyone the other no one (unless he pays them and that money is used by jali peers)

not if they wearing dupatta bro
no, the Dragons must wear a shuttlecock burka

the Burka is a personal choice and a shalwar kameez with a dupatta as a cape would be more presentable as an idea since it is our national dress.
agreed, this series would be more suitable for KSA, as the burka is their national dress.

yes
predators are mostly haram though.
you should be glad that good ol Hatem Tai was a horse rider and not the dragon rider
btw my reference to the burka avenger being a perfect cartoon was sarcastic, just in case you didnt get it......

And what will that be?We tried experimenting multiple times we ended up with authoritarian systems every time we lurched in that direction
i dont pretend to be a 'know it all' - at this point in time with my limited knowledge i cannot say but whats wrong is wrong

what people do at shrines one harms everyone the other no one
do you even think before headbanging the keyboard soemtimes..they give birth to many societal ills that come to hurt you one way or another i dont want to indulge in this atm
I am more worried about the poisonous food and water being fed to our public
im not less worried about it too..lower iq and weak minded sheep are much more vulnerable to propaganda and are more easily herded towards any direction you want..be it towards the end of the cliff

Why dont you let the dragons decide that?

agreed, this series would be more suitable for KSA, as the burka is their national dress.

btw my reference to the burka avenger being a perfect cartoon was sarcastic, just in case you didnt get it......

nope...
for the Saudis they already have 'Jubba Hulk' and 'Fast and Furious - Hijabi'

What??? They don't see the crap in the morning shows and what they are doing.

Why dont you let the dragons decide that?

nope...
for the Saudis they already have 'Jubba Hulk' and 'Fast and Furious - Hijabi'
the dragon must wear it, or PEMRA will ban that show too for indecency

what is the reason any one can share although pemra always act against useless things

Back
Top Bottom