What's new

PEMRA has imposed a fine on children's channel Nickelodeon

It's Islamic republic of Pakistan and state has duty to stop this crap you need to stop thinking Pakistan is UK

You need to stop imposing your insular and hidebound views on most of Pakistan which is a centralist and about time that gets accepted.

You need to stop imposing your insular and hidebound views on most of Pakistan which is a centralist and about time that gets accepted.
Sorry but it's duty as a Muslim to stop evil and spread Halal even by use of hand

Sorry but it's duty as a Muslim to stop evil and spread Halal even by use of hand

So if I was out wearing sleeveless eastern attire and someone came upto me slandering or forcing me to wear the burqa, would you view that as correct?

So if I was out wearing sleeveless eastern attire and someone came upto me slandering or forcing me to wear the burqa, would you view that as correct?
Slander know but telling you that you are doing wrong is duty of every Muslim

Slander know but telling you that you are doing wrong is duty of every Muslim

Zarvan have you even seen this cartoon? It's about fairies in a witch school fighting evil outside of school. It's literally harmless.

Pakistan is moving forward and is a centralist, have you never gazed at the fashion/entertainment industry?

Conservative mentality I don't object but imposing their views on a national scale influence which prevents others rights is wrong. Similarly to how a liberal/centralist wouldn't impose their rules.

Culture I respect but let people live it's a private affair.

Zarvan have you even seen this cartoon? It's about fairies in a witch school fighting evil outside of school. It's literally harmless.

Pakistan is moving forward and is a centralist, have you never gazed at the fashion/entertainment industry?

Conservative mentality I don't object but imposing their views on a national scale influence which prevents others rights is wrong. Similarly to how a liberal/centralist wouldn't impose their rules.

Culture I respect but let people live it's a private affair.
I have gazed at fashion industry and I have studied with few of them and this is only 2 % elite which is doing this and do you know How much hate and anger is rising against them. Recently a news came of a terrorist getting caught and he had a list of 13 celebrities he wanted to kill. This news was shared on showbiz pages and I checked people comments on those pages. Guess what if I read 500 comments out of those 500 people 480 were not only happy that somebody wanted to kill these celebrities but were going one step further and suggest more names which in there opinion should be killed. Just imagine 10 % of them decide to do it on their own. Sorry in Islamic state no one has right to break laws of Islam and state has responsibility to implement Islamic laws with full force.

I have gazed at fashion industry and I have studied with few of them and this is only 2 % elite which is doing this and do you know How much hate and anger is rising against them. Recently a news came of a terrorist getting caught and he had a list of 13 celebrities he wanted to kill. This news was shared on showbiz pages and I checked people comments on those pages. Guess what if I read 500 comments out of those 500 people 480 were not only happy that somebody wanted to kill these celebrities but were going one step further and suggest more names which in there opinion should be killed. Just imagine 10 % of them decide to do it on their own. Sorry in Islamic state no one has right to break laws of Islam and state has responsibility to implement Islamic laws with full force.

That is disgusting, how could you support or approve of such incidents.

So what if these celebrities wear clothes that aren't to cultural norms? You can't impose your views on them.

Learn to be tolerant, anger should be expressed if they've dressed in that manner at a sacred premises and disrespected sentiments. But that's not the case here.

Broaden your mind and stop judging

So what if these celebrities wear clothes that aren't to cultural norms? You can't impose your views on them.

Learn to be tolerant, anger should be expressed if they've dressed in that manner at a sacred premises and disrespected sentiments. But that's not the case here.

Sorry I can impose my views because it is my religious duty to stop Haram and spread Halal. And more than me it's duty of state to do it. You need to first study Islam. Islam doesn't believe in secularism or that a person has freedom to do anything in state. No Islam has asked to stop Haram and Spread Halal and if Muslims fail to do it ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have promised Azab in return. Lastly I don't support but this is what was views of people which I read in comments when that news was shared.

Broaden of mind according to you means betraying ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW so not going to happen as for Juding ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have decided what is Haram and what is Halal and Muslims have duty to enforce it and we would do whether liberals like it or now. Those who have issue should live in west. In Pakistan these things will be stopped.

Sorry I can impose my views because it is my religious duty to stop Haram and spread Halal. And more than me it's duty of state to do it. You need to first study Islam. Islam doesn't believe in secularism or that a person has freedom to do anything in state. No Islam has asked to stop Haram and Spread Halal and if Muslims fail to do it ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have promised Azab in return. Lastly I don't support but this is what was views of people which I read in comments when that news was shared.

Broaden of mind according to you means betraying ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW so not going to happen as for Juding ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have decided what is Haram and what is Halal and Muslims have duty to enforce it and we would do whether liberals like it or now. Those who have issue should live in west. In Pakistan these things will be stopped.

Your religious duty is to not concern yourself that which does not concern you either, to give naseeha and make Dua for misguided. Not go around forcing people or shoving your views down their throats which only in return makes them rebellious and reject - this does no glory to Faith.

You sound like a nutter right now blaring irrelevant and typical halwa Maulana dialogues.

Most places in Islamabad and Lahore are modern and very indate - times are moving forward.

Pakistan is there home too therefore other views should also be taken into consideration. Majority of Pakistan is a centrist.

It's also haram to force people, what about that?

i dont pretend to be a 'know it all' - at this point in time with my limited knowledge i cannot say but whats wrong is wrong

do you even think before headbanging the keyboard soemtimes..they give birth to many societal ills that come to hurt you one way or another i dont want to indulge in this atm

im not less worried about it too..lower iq and weak minded sheep are much more vulnerable to propaganda and are more easily herded towards any direction you want..be it towards the end of the cliff
Just check what happened during Zia era and what happened in swat to see what can happen when people want afundamentalist state

The physical act of bowing your head at a shrine does no harm in itself what you are talking about are the sheeples who fund peers now thats a different ball game which yas to be dealt with by educating the supersticious public

People will start wearing bikinis after watching it is as absurd as saying people will wear their underwear outside their pants after watching superman

Shizz HAS officially hit the ceiling
Its not my fault cartoons trigger mullahsaurases

Your religious duty is to not concern yourself that which does not concern you either, to give naseeha and make Dua for misguided. Not go around forcing people or shoving your views down their throats which only in return makes them rebellious and reject - this does no glory to Faith.

You sound like a nutter right now blaring irrelevant and typical halwa Maulana dialogues.

Most places in Islamabad and Lahore are modern and very indate - times are moving forward.

Pakistan is there home too therefore other views should also be taken into consideration. Majority of Pakistan is a centrist.

It's also haram to force people, what about that?
Sorry you are wrong again. My duty is to stop Haram even by force that highest form of Iman and prime duty is it stay the thing you are suggesting is weakest form of Iman. No stopping one from doing Haram is not Haram but on contrary is Islamic order. Sorry in Islamic State only Islamic laws have to be considered. Times will return to Islam already are no liberal can stop it. Those who have issue with Islamic law are free to live in west

free drinks at the exclusive jihadi lounge and a first class ticket to paradise where you get handed the keys to a beautiful beachfront mansion surrounded by snow-capped mountains and enchanting waterfalls, and, as a bonus, a harem full of underage girls to sexually brutalize.. all you need to do is kill some filthy kuffars during this holy month.

Enforce it on yourself let others decide how muslim they want to be and let Pakistan progress as a normal state not an experiment

Haha such an Islamic awam lol hypocrites of the highest order if they hate them so bad why are vulgar videos being top on trend lost during Ramazan and why are there 24 hour mujra channels in Lahore ?
Jahaz awam jahaz harkatein

Sorry you are wrong again. My duty is to stop Haram even by force that highest form of Iman and prime duty is it stay the thing you are suggesting is weakest form of Iman. No stopping one from doing Haram is not Haram but on contrary is Islamic order. Sorry in Islamic State only Islamic laws have to be considered. Times will return to Islam already are no liberal can stop it. Those who have issue with Islamic law are free to live in west
Yeah we saw that is Syria and Iraq didnt turn out to be that good of an experience for the people of that region

The clock will not turn back those who resist will be left behind it is what it is
There was a time when flat earthers were majority and round earth believers were called heretics

Back
Top Bottom