What's new

PEMRA has imposed a fine on children's channel Nickelodeon

Its conception is Islamic.

Barring a couple of alterations in the Constitution, at this moment in time Pakistan's Constitution is Islamic and the most balanced in all the world.
Yep if we remove some bhutto and zia ammendments what Ayub gave us was a fairly balanced system its sad we had to go for Mullah appeasementfor votes
Musharaf removed some of the bad laws others were left untouched due to pressure

After the recent experiment of the tube it is not just theoretical anymore.
I am fairly confident you are not a subatomic particle :D

Yes but its not the banana republic. I keep repeating this but the autism just keeps increasing. Muslim Ummah needs to be told what to watch on TV. Enforced to pray. Hates on people with different opinions, will have their own way even if it requires force . Are we toddlers ?
We have to decide as a nation are we going to allow such stupid censorship in name of religion or are we going to take a stand against it?

After the recent experiment of the tube it is not just theoretical anymore.
that experiment was done on subatomic particles we will have learn how to convert entire molecules into subatomic particles and reconvert them to do something like this

Yep if we remove some bhutto and zia ammendments what Ayub gave us was a fairly balanced system its sad we had to go for Mullah appeasementfor votes
Musharaf removed some of the bad laws others were left untouched due to pressure

These amendments that trouble you. They can be further ammended but not removed.

Its a democratic country and certain things may feel harsh to you which is understandable.

But i was not talking about them.

There are fundamental loopholes in the Constitution which are not ideal and unislamic in their spirit only not in execution.

I am fairly confident you are not a subatomic particle :D

Theoretically we are just little bubbles of energy but that's not the debate here

We have to decide as a nation are we going to allow such stupid censorship in name of religion or are we going to take a stand against it?

that experiment was done on subatomic particles we will have learn how to convert entire molecules into subatomic particles and reconvert them to do something like this

The easier way is educating them and everyone is doing that you are not alone.

Time itself is a healer.

These amendments that trouble you. They can be further ammended but not removed.

Its a democratic country and certain things may feel harsh to you which is understandable.

But i was not talking about them.

There are fundamental loopholes in the Constitution which are not ideal and unislamic in their spirit only not in execution.

Theoretically we are just little bubbles of energy but that's not the debate here

The easier way is educating them and everyone is doing that you are not alone.

Time itself is a healer.

We can't rely on time anymore . I fully understand that in democracies the majority is the authority but the thing is that just because there's a large number of people supporting certain ideas doesn't mean the idea is correct. Do you think we are more tolerant now or 10 years ago ? People aren't being allowed to think for themselves because they're so afraid of prosecution .

We can't rely on time anymore . I fully understand that in democracies the majority is the authority but the thing is that just because there's a large number of people supporting certain ideas doesn't mean the idea is correct. Do you think we are more tolerant now or 10 years ago ? People aren't being allowed to think for themselves because they're so afraid of prosecution .

We are as tolerant as we were even further back.
Its just we haven't learned how to use media.
We went full throttle at once and thus suffering from the jerk.

Enforce it on yourself let others decide how muslim they want to be and let Pakistan progress as a normal state not an experiment

Haha such an Islamic awam lol hypocrites of the highest order if they hate them so bad why are vulgar videos being top on trend lost during Ramazan and why are there 24 hour mujra channels in Lahore ?
Jahaz awam jahaz harkatein

Yeah we saw that is Syria and Iraq didnt turn out to be that good of an experience for the people of that region

The clock will not turn back those who resist will be left behind it is what it is
There was a time when flat earthers were majority and round earth believers were called heretics
Sorry not going happen this is my last reply to this post. Islamic order is crystal clear to Muslims they have to stop Haram and spread Halal. And Muslims will do whether liberals like it or not so better either liberals come to Islam or go and live in west other wise all kind of Haram will be stopped by Muslims whether liberals like it or not.

@Divergent1

Yes but its not the banana republic. I keep repeating this but the autism just keeps increasing. Muslim Ummah needs to be told what to watch on TV. Enforced to pray. Hates on people with different opinions, will have their own way even if it requires force . Are we toddlers ?
We are Muslims those who have issue can go to west and live there. Muslims will implement Islamic orders at all cost.

Sorry not going happen this is my last reply to this post. Islamic order is crystal clear to Muslims they have to stop Haram and spread Halal. And Muslims will do whether liberals like it or not so better either liberals come to Islam or go and live in west other wise all kind of Haram will be stopped by Muslims whether liberals like it or not.

@Divergent1

We are Muslims those who have issue can go to west and live there. Muslims will implement Islamic orders at all cost.

@Zarvan your views are very extreme and to say at 'all costs' makes one wonder to what length you'd go.

@Divergent1

Itni desperation haha sorry to inform you but the society is slowly moving away from what you are promoting

Itni desperation haha sorry to inform you but the society is slowly moving away from what you are promoting
Really no they are not yes liberals have some delusions but I can see people getting more and more Islamism and I have studied among the liberal class the elite many in showbiz also but I can see the change and it's is growing and picking pace. But you remain in denial soon you would see a storm and and it would destroy everything and every crap which liberals have been promoting

Really no they are not yes liberals have some delusions but I can see people getting more and more Islamism and I have studied among the liberal class the elite many in showbiz also but I can see the change and it's is growing and picking pace. But you remain in denial soon you would see a storm and and it would destroy everything and every crap which liberals have been promoting

In order to have a storm you need to have winds. And its as sunny as can be right now :).

Pakistan mostly is cultural than it is 'Islamic'. Secondly people embrace their Muslim identity in hand with open views and lifestyle.

Traditional and very culture oriented which there is nothing wrong

Forget about right or wrong. It doesn't matter.
I am asking how did you come to this conclusion that Pakistan is cultural than 'islamic' ?

Back
Top Bottom