What's new

PEMRA has imposed a fine on children's channel Nickelodeon

Forget about right or wrong. It doesn't matter.
I am asking how did you come to this conclusion that Pakistan is cultural than 'islamic' ?

Because I've been there and seen it. There are more shrines implanted in every corner as though all Saints and Walis were just meant for Pakistan than any other Muslim state. It has very much Sufism. I'm not sure I view this maybe because I follow different school of thought.

Because I've been there and seen it. There are more shrines implanted in every corner as though all Saints and Walis were just meant for Pakistan than any other Muslim state. It has very much Sufism. I'm not sure I'm saying this maybe because I follow different school of thought.

Whatever your school of thought is its your personal interpretation. Its your personal right as you may see fit.

But do not drag Pakistan in that. Pakistan's conception is as islamic as the conception of the state of Madina.

And every school of thought that comes under the umbrella of Islam respects that.

It would be better when you make such claims please do point out that is your personal opinion than a fact.

Ankles !!

Whatever your school of thought is its your personal interpretation. Its your personal right as you may see fit.

But do not drag Pakistan in that. Pakistan's conception is as islamic as the conception of the state of Madina.

And every school of thought that comes under the umbrella of Islam respects that.

It would be better when you make such claims please do point out that is your personal opinion than a fact.

Ankles !!

I didn't call it a fact though did I?

Really no they are not yes liberals have some delusions but I can see people getting more and more Islamism and I have studied among the liberal class the elite many in showbiz also but I can see the change and it's is growing and picking pace. But you remain in denial soon you would see a storm and and it would destroy everything and every crap which liberals have been promoting
The actions of the jahaz awam speak louder than its word you just need to look around and you will find the answer

Pakistan mostly is cultural than it is 'Islamic'. Secondly people embrace their Muslim identity in hand with open views and lifestyle.
We contradict ourself maza awami kha badami :D

the perfect cartoon for our children

View attachment 405517

You are trying to mock burka? Otherwise burka in this cartoon series is only used to conceal ID of the heroin. The heroin as a normal human remained like this through out the series.

jiya.png

Good to know our authorities are capable of regulating something, I wish they were this good in areas that actually matter and warrant intervention, these are non-substantive issues.

Sorry I can impose my views because it is my religious duty to stop Haram and spread Halal.

And more than me it's duty of state to do it. You need to first study Islam.

In Pakistan these things will be stopped.

Not that I intend to support the other side .......... but I don't understand why Zarvans of Pakistan go in hiding when a Kasoor (Pakistani city that has recently witnessed filming of sexual abuse of children) is happening right in front of them............ when not long ago a guy sexually abused and killed more than hundred homeless children in Lahore .......... Zarvans and state of Pakistan go in hiding when the gang rapes are happening openly ............. Why Zarvan? We have monstrous social evils lot more bigger than a trivial cartoon by the way.

Majority of Pakistan is a centrist.

Pakistan is more than Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi ......... you may be in for a surprise.

Not that I intend to support the other side .......... but I don't understand why Zarvans of Pakistan go in hiding when a Kasoor (Pakistani city that has recently witnessed filming of sexual abuse of children) is happening right in front of them............ when not long ago a guy sexually abused and killed more than hundred homeless children in Lahore .......... Zarvans and state of Pakistan go in hiding when the gang rapes are happening openly ............. Why Zarvan? We have monstrous social evils lot more bigger than a trivial cartoon by the way.

Pakistan is more than Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi ......... you may be in for a surprise.
THere are lot of horrible cases in Pakistan and accused should be punished by death buy Kasur was big sham. Every evil has to be stopped and will be stopped and it has to start from some where and these vulgar cartoons and showbiz are biggest promoted of vulgarity which lead to increase in sexual crimes

these 3 cities alone make 1/5 our whole population :p: and i am not counting Rawalpindi:D

What about 4/5th of the population ....... are they really centralist? Not long ago remember that incident where a molvi ordered to chop off hand of a guy in some village?

Shehri babu sahab baray baray qisay pary hain :p:

THere are lot of horrible cases in Pakistan and accused should be punished by death buy Kasur was big sham. Every evil has to be stopped and will be stopped and it has to start from some where and these vulgar cartoons and showbiz are biggest promoted of vulgarity which lead to increase in sexual crimes

So you plan on to stop bigger evils by starting from banning cartoons? Hazrat millions of Pakistani children don't even get to watch these cartoons .......... kiss dunia may reh rahy ho?

What about 4/5th of the population ....... are they really centralist? Not long ago remember that incident where a molvi ordered to chop off hand of a guy in some village?

So you plan on to stop bigger evils by starting from banning cartoons? Hazrat millions of Pakistani children don't even get to watch these cartoons .......... kiss dunia may reh rahy ho?
Every crap will be stopped no matter How much liberals hate it. Vulgarity will be stopped so does other crimes

Good to know our authorities are capable of regulating something, I wish they were this good in areas that actually matter and warrant intervention, these are non-substantive issues.
If younger Generation which is future of any nature is being shown most crap things than it's not small issue Sir.

Every crap will be stopped no matter How much liberals hate it. Vulgarity will be stopped so does other crimes

Yeah vulgarity will be stopped no matter what, khoklay naray he hain tum logo kay ....... as if Islamic Republic of Pakistan didn't have something called heera mandi from start. Sometime you sound like a molvi bot kasmay.

Just be careful stopping too much crap can lead to constipation and that seriously is not a healthy situation.

Not long ago remember that incident where a molvi ordered to chop off hand of a guy in some village?

bilkul yad hay. jahilon ki waqey kami nahi hay is mulak main but abhi bhi major cities like Faisalabad sialkot Gujranwala Peshawar say kuch umeed hay kay shayad in ko bhi abb aqal a rahi hay.

Irony is these are the people who will stop "Evil and vulgarity".
and the Gov will dare not to go against these people spreading hatred bloody cowards.

Back
Top Bottom