What's new

PEMRA has imposed a fine on children's channel Nickelodeon

face covering was used by belly dancers and prostitutes in the old times.
sad, no?
No it wasn't they had no face covering concept. They were known for doing tawaf of Kabah naked women used to have some grass under belly thing that's all

Muslim Women in the olden era before theocracy, dictators and extremism came.
View attachment 406092 View attachment 406093
Orders of Islam are clear these old pictures represent nothing only childish way to justify thing for which you lack proof from Quran and Sunnah.

No it wasn't they had no face covering concept. They were known for doing tawaf of Kabah naked women used to have some grass under belly thing that's all

Orders of Islam are clear these old pictures represent nothing only childish way to justify thing for which you lack proof from Quran and Sunnah.

Niqab is a cloth that covers the face as a part of sartorial. These primary sources show that some women in Egypt, Arabia, Canaan and Persia veiled their faces long before Islam.

Show me proof where it says it is and that modest clothing only consists of 'Burqa' in black.

Every crap will be stopped no matter How much liberals hate it. Vulgarity will be stopped so does other crimes

If younger Generation which is future of any nature is being shown most crap things than it's not small issue Sir.
Lol who is going to stop it?Baboons :D ?

Crap things?Did you even watch it before giving judgement?

oh i forgot about that chap.......
yeah that suits
dude how can you forget the ultimate ba pardah mullah he led by example :D

no, you are wrong, prostitutes used to cover their faces always so that no one could identify them

dude how can you forget the ultimate ba pardah mullah he led by example :D
leading from the front :D

no, you are wrong, prostitutes used to cover their faces always so that no one could identify them

Aj bhi yahi hay go to any bus ada after 11 you will see that

No they weren't they were openly sold in Arabia never covered there faces and were known who they were

These pictures are from an old Victorian traveller if I am correct?
By the looks of it possibly ottoman?

My friends are Arab - their Grandmothers used to dress like this.no where does it limit to black or say veil is compulsory. Civilisation then was much ahead then it is now.

Would say Pakistan's cultural wear Shalwar Kameez and dupatta is modest? Would you then dictate those women to wear burqa and niqab?

Faith doesn't promote that.

My friends are Arab - their Grandmothers used to dress like this.no where does it limit to black or say veil is compulsory. Civilisation then was much ahead then it is now.

Would say Pakistan's cultural wear Shalwar Kameez and dupatta is modest? Would you then dictate those women to wear burqa and niqab?

Faith doesn't promote that.

I just asked where did you get the pictures.
Saw some of these in a book.

Curiosity does kill the cat.

And modesty is for every society and everyone for themselves to decide.

No they weren't they were openly sold in Arabia never covered there faces and were known who they were

No they also covered faces.

I have to pull up certain people on their extreme views, these thoughts have to be challenged otherwise they spread and cause harm.

EDL and Anjum Chaudhary are a fine example.

not talking about slaves
talking about prostitutes
know the difference?

OMG, I thought the bus ada thing was a myth
Boss ankhein kholo to muashrey ka gand nazar aye ga

What is vulgar for one is modest for someone else where do we draw the line?

Back
Top Bottom