What's new

PEMRA has imposed a fine on children's channel Nickelodeon

No they also covered faces.

I have to pull up certain people on their extreme views, these thoughts have to be challenged otherwise they spread and cause harm.

EDL and Anjum Chaudhary are a fine example.

You do know they are equal member of society just like others.

Just because they are now marketable fashion doesn't mean we have to drag them in every of your thoughts.

I have a question for you if i may.

1) why do you think or believe they have the upper hand over you in spreading out?

that's what makes cultures vibrant the sheer difference. If you want everyone alike in thinking you could have dated Stalin and married Lenin.

Boss ankhein kholo to muashrey ka gand nazar aye ga

What is vulgar for one is modest for someone else where do we draw the line?

Majority ofcourse.
Let go of the idealism and embrace practicality.

Just because they are now marketable fashion doesn't mean we have to drag them in every of your thoughts.

1) why do you think or believe they have the upper hand over you in spreading out?

that's what makes cultures vibrant the sheer difference. If you want everyone alike in thinking you could have dated Stalin and married Lenin.

I'm not saying they aren't part of society. I don't go around imposing my views behind the norm of Faith declaring it as facts. When something is declared as Facts and it is not then it has to be refuted, especially regarding Faith. Famous Scholars have always advised 'do not speak without knowledge'. To hold a view is different, for e.g. If I state something I openly declare it as a view and it's open to debate, but I do not declare anything as a fact based on my view (unless it is). See the difference?

Let's also not deny that majority of the community is emotionally radicalised by Faith.

A mere example of hate speeches being endored in Masjids by the likes of Anjum Chaudhary have brainwashed many to join the ISIS clan.

EDL hate speech has radicalised a man to run over Muslims outside Finsbury Mosque.

Both are the opposite spectrums of radicalisation.

I don't believe the Niqaab to be compulsory backed by my school of thought, but you don't see me dictating my view on those who choose to wear it?

So then why do people who DO believe it is - dictate their views on others? Take Lal Masjid for example.

This individual is obviously declaring that the lowest form of Imaan is just advising and making Dua and the highest to stop with hands even by force? Stopping something to which they believe is correct.

Majority ofcourse.
Let go of the idealism and embrace practicality.
Agree where cartoons dont get banned over hurt butts

I'm not saying they aren't part of society. I don't go around imposing my views behind the norm of Faith declaring it as facts. When something is declared as Facts and it is not then it has to be refuted, especially regarding Faith. Famous Scholars have always advised 'do not speak without knowledge'. To hold a view is different, for e.g. If I state something I openly declare it as a view and it's open to debate, but I do not declare anything as a fact based on my view (unless it is). See the difference?

Let's also not deny that majority of the community is emotionally radicalised by Faith.

A mere example of hate speeches being endored in Masjids by the likes of Anjum Chaudhary have brainwashed many to join the ISIS clan.

EDL hate speech has radicalised a man to run over Muslims outside Finsbury Mosque.

Both are the opposite spectrums of radicalisation.

I don't believe the Niqaab to be compulsory backed by my school of thought, but you don't see me dictating my view on those who choose to wear it?

So then why do people who DO believe it is - dictate their views on others? Take Lal Masjid for example.

This individual is obviously declaring that the lowest form of Imaan is just advising and making Dua and the highest to stop with hands even by force? Stopping something to which they believe is correct.

Bibi that's where the state comes in.

The likes of Anjam and Lal Masjids should never have been allowed to promote hate speech and you can sit back and contemplate who benefited from these tactics.

These people are used and abused by the system and there is little one can do about it but to educate people.

That is why the Pen has more leverage to the sword as per my understanding. Just because its more effective.

And you can simply ask the individual if this person doesn't trust the dua or these dua fall on deaf ears.

The majority is not emotionally radicalised by faith it is simply they resort to faith due to disappointment in state of affairs.

One should know how to pick their arguments without invoking different schools of thoughts. After all these are just thoughts by other people who understood things that way.

So instead of arguing that it is not compulsory one can just say its a level of iman and finish the act.

Instead of saying FGM is unislamic one can just say its cultural.

Islam comes in all shapes and sizes. There is no central papal system which governs its authority.

Boss ankhein kholo to muashrey ka gand nazar aye ga

What is vulgar for one is modest for someone else where do we draw the line?
the one who sees vulgarity in everyone else, kick him out
dress code is not such a big issue that we should be fighting wars over it

me ankhein band hi rakta hu phir

Agree where cartoons dont get banned over hurt butts

Ideally they shouldn't be banned.

But i have asked members who frequent here to use this as an opportunity.

The MAN at the helm. He just wants you to get involved in petty things and divide yourselves in different definitions. Do not blame him if you are happy to play along.

Bibi that's where the state comes in.

The likes of Anjam and Lal Masjids should never have been allowed to promote hate speech and you can sit back and contemplate who benefited from these tactics.

These people are used and abused by the system and there is little one can do about it but to educate people.

That is why the Pen has more leverage to the sword as per my understanding. Just because its more effective.

And you can simply ask the individual if this person doesn't trust the dua or these dua fall on deaf ears.

The majority is not emotionally radicalised by faith it is simply they resort to faith due to disappointment in state of affairs.

One should know how to pick their arguments without invoking different schools of thoughts. After all these are just thoughts by other people who understood things that way.

So instead of arguing that it is not compulsory one can just say its a level of iman and finish the act.

Instead of saying FGM is unislamic one can just say its cultural.

Islam comes in all shapes and sizes. There is no central papal system which governs its authority.

That's what I've been saying since day one! But some people just want to enforce a black garment everywhere, that is what I object to.

What you interpret is not my problem

Last edited:
That's what I've been saying since day one! But some people just want to enforce a black garment everywhere, that is what I object to.

Yes.
These people are the same as those who wanted to open a bikini car wash in Afghanistan post 2001.
Two different extremes who enjoy power and play god with the masses

Yes.
These people are the same as those who wanted to open a bikini car wash in Afghanistan post 2001.
Two different extremes who enjoy power and play god with the masses

Not in the name of Faith though right?

If it was done in the name of Faith then it would most definitely be condemned too.

Not in the name of Faith though right?

If it was done in the name of Faith then it would most definitely be condemned too.

I am not knowledgeable enough to answer that.

Lol.

You don't need faith or religion to condemn oppression ankles.........

not talking about slaves
talking about prostitutes
know the difference?

OMG, I thought the bus ada thing was a myth
I am also talking about them. Brothels were open secret with there women known from there faces you are mixing up Hollywood Movies with reality lady

No they also covered faces.

I have to pull up certain people on their extreme views, these thoughts have to be challenged otherwise they spread and cause harm.

EDL and Anjum Chaudhary are a fine example.
No they didn't never did.

NOW QUBEE AND TTP ALONG THEIR SUPPORTERS AMONG YOU BLOCK ME OR WHEN I LEAVE BUT HOW MANY U|PTILL NOW MRTYRED TILL EX BOSS WENT ON TTP ......JUST MRTYRED OF ARMY ......not the plans frmullas and ideas hijacked ......

only their created madahaaab shias for sure comments and head comments here any REAL NUMBERS SIRS G OF MRTYRED PEOPLE EID ON HEAD ?? and STILL NNO TTP CHECK THEY LET HAPPEN IN APP LOOGZ ...behoid A >>LAAA .....behoinmd ....B LAAA word by word slowly till the end ......if no abuse OK then B to chjeck a >>>B LAAA >>>>>>>BEHIND >>>>>>A LAAAA check over .......if T T P can be in you then why not they and their next and next generations ........after cheating you LIKE TTP .......

MANY PAIR UP ONCE OFFICE CLEARED ERASED THEM AS FAST AS YOU CAN .......no links and wepons they use works .......and then all offices and doors under your supervision ....then no ant to pass out or in ...alll muslim left now ...united and combined interlinked with unleaked plans and unchecked plans ......so next shift easy to check and hand over the charge and the clock begins ....any cantt left app loog can HELP EM BY GOING THEIR AND CLEARING THEIR ROWS TOO ...........then all armed forces so they reduced to civilains only .....ONLY FEW SUPORTERS WILL BE LEFT SHIVERING AND QUEVERING ...they eat on your LIVES SIRS G ...THE MOST PRECIOUS ONES ....

SALUTES HAVE AVER VERY AND VERY HAPPY EID AND .......A GREAT CHAND RAAT AND A GREAT SHOPPING AHAED ..........JUST 1 MINUTE CHECK IS ALL ......>AND OFFICE INCLUDING CANNNTTTT CLEARED .....ATED EX BOSSES ORDER like GREAT SIR GEN SIR ALL KNOWS IS WORD TTP .......where to start check and how to check ......including any shias if checked behind will start abusing .....all raws creation ...along all you see on media all by ttp again ..qadri and fazl and etc etc

devils all must be generals .....molded his order showed him wrong picture and will be still showing .....ALL INDIANSHITS IN 80s after they went through COAS AND ARIRMARSHALL WAS NOT .....who knows what was in their security ....doubt INDIANSHIT as coas along many other genrals ....where will be they all hiding combined along their suporters AROUND MEDIA >>>IS VERY EASY AFTER CLEARING| ARMED FORCES ......ITS MONEY MAKING MACHI NE AFTER ARMED FORCES ....

I am also talking about them. Brothels were open secret with there women known from there faces you are mixing up Hollywood Movies with reality lady
not a lady

I can post a painting here, but it is from a Biblical account, and I don't want to hurt any religious sentiments

still, yes they did cover their faces
and no, I dont watch Hollywood movies
btw what kind of movie did YOU see this in?

NOW QUBEE AND TTP ALONG THEIR SUPPORTERS AMONG YOU BLOCK ME OR WHEN I LEAVE BUT HOW MANY U|PTILL NOW MRTYRED TILL EX BOSS WENT ON TTP ......JUST MRTYRED OF ARMY ......not the plans frmullas and ideas hijacked ......

only their created madahaaab shias for sure comments and head comments here any REAL NUMBERS SIRS G OF MRTYRED PEOPLE EID ON HEAD ?? and STILL NNO TTP CHECK THEY LET HAPPEN IN APP LOOGZ ...behoid A >>LAAA .....behoinmd ....B LAAA word by word slowly till the end ......if no abuse OK then B to chjeck a >>>B LAAA >>>>>>>BEHIND >>>>>>A LAAAA check over .......if T T P can be in you then why not they and their next and next generations ........after cheating you LIKE TTP .......

MANY PAIR UP ONCE OFFICE CLEARED ERASED THEM AS FAST AS YOU CAN .......no links and wepons they use works .......and then all offices and doors under your supervision ....then no ant to pass out or in ...alll muslim left now ...united and combined interlinked with unleaked plans and unchecked plans ......so next shift easy to check and hand over the charge and the clock begins ....any cantt left app loog can HELP EM BY GOING THEIR AND CLEARING THEIR ROWS TOO ...........then all armed forces so they reduced to civilains only .....ONLY FEW SUPORTERS WILL BE LEFT SHIVERING AND QUEVERING ...they eat on your LIVES SIRS G ...THE MOST PRECIOUS ONES ....

SALUTES HAVE AVER VERY AND VERY HAPPY EID AND .......A GREAT CHAND RAAT AND A GREAT SHOPPING AHAED ..........JUST 1 MINUTE CHECK IS ALL ......>AND OFFICE INCLUDING CANNNTTTT CLEARED .....ATED EX BOSSES ORDER like GREAT SIR GEN SIR ALL KNOWS IS WORD TTP .......where to start check and how to check ......including any shias if checked behind will start abusing .....all raws creation ...along all you see on media all by ttp again ..qadri and fazl and etc etc

devils all must be generals .....molded his order showed him wrong picture and will be still showing .....ALL INDIANSHITS IN 80s after they went through COAS AND ARIRMARSHALL WAS NOT .....who knows what was in their security ....doubt INDIANSHIT as coas along many other genrals ....where will be they all hiding combined along their suporters AROUND MEDIA >>>IS VERY EASY AFTER CLEARING| ARMED FORCES ......ITS MONEY MAKING MACHI NE AFTER ARMED FORCES ....
dekho dekho kon aya :woot:

TTP bhai
@The Sandman @RealNapster @Nilgiri @django @Zibago

not a lady

I can post a painting here, but it is from a Biblical account, and I don't want to hurt any religious sentiments

still, yes they did cover their faces
and no, I dont watch Hollywood movies
btw what kind of movie did YOU see this in?
No they didn't you are equipped with western lies. Arab women never covered there faces no group did whether prostitutes or others no one covered there faces

Back
Top Bottom