What's new

PEMRA has imposed a fine on children's channel Nickelodeon

Sorry this kind of channel can't allowed in first place and will be banned sooner or later. Those who want this kind of things are free to live in west
Hain you will ban Nick lol so what will kids watch Qtv all day :D ?
I dont think so it will encourage people to use illegal dish channels

PEMRA did the right thing even in western countries some cartoons rated as PG13 or R18.

Not every toon series is for Kids.

PEMRA did the right thing even in western countries some cartoons rated as PG13 or R18.

Not every toon series is for Kids.
DO you even know what the theme of this cartoon was?

So lets make good cartoons and publish them?

DO you even know what the theme of this cartoon was?
do you even know what they are wearing?what does islam says about modest clothing?do you even know how vulnerable are young minds 7-13 to visual propoganda like this?do you even know about basic male psychology?

Change the channel simple

Woah that's way too mainstream. The moulvis can't eat until they have to interfere in the lives of every individual. It must be banned and the people must say what the mullah want them to see.

By the way this fine highlights how insane pemra has become. Good lord. So what? Children watch animax, Hindi bheem, other hindi shows, bollywood movies and english dramas but nowhere is pemra over there. Madness. Looks like somebody just wanted some pay.

Why must anybody who disagrees with the mullahs move to west? Why cant the mullahs move to arabia or better isis controlled syria.

I swear pakistan would become a heaven if the liberals move to west and the mullah move to arabia or syria ( well cant to arabia bcz their ummah dont want lower class people to live there as citizens).

we
Woah that's way too mainstream. The moulvis can't eat until they have to interfere in the lives of every individual. It must be banned and the people must say what the mullah want them to see.

By the way this fine highlights how insane pemra has become. Good lord. So what? Children watch animax, Hindi bheem, other hindi shows, bollywood movies and english dramas but nowhere is pemra over there. Madness. Looks like somebody just wanted some pay.

Why must anybody who disagrees with the mullahs move to west? Why cant the mullahs move to arabia or better isis controlled syria.

I swear pakistan would become a heaven if the liberals move to west and the mullah move to arabia or syria ( well cant to arabia bcz their ummah dont want lower class people to live there as citizens).
need to be careful about what our kids see

I would like to add Iran as one more destination.

we

need to be careful about what our kids see

Kids especially below 7 adopts what they saw we should introduce them with our own culture rather than 2 pcs bikini culture which makes the women a selling object.
India adopted the liberal approach and gave free hand to their media especially Bollywood and as a result r@pe is like a spreading disease in India.

do you even know what they are wearing?what does islam says about modest clothing?do you even know how vulnerable are young minds 7-13 to visual propoganda like this?do you even know about basic male psychology?
Dont go in the Islamic debate if that is your criteria than ban all channels where there is interaction between mehrams and na mehrams
This move is stupid
Are they going to ban Tom and Jerry after that
maxresdefault.jpg
101515.jpg

This is nothing but an anti ary move by pemra
Kuch to rehtey bhi west mein hain :D
And leave our land to dogs so they destroy it completely?
No buddy is ghar ko saaf karna hay
Kids especially below 7 adopts what they saw we should introduce them with our own culture rather than 2 pcs bikini culture which makes the women a selling object.
Nope i grew up watching wrestling i have yet to choke slam anyone while being shirtless and just put pg 13 on the show it was meant for teens and tweens anyway
Whats next disney movies?
0991f885fbf0bdb03c85ae0632f1b670.jpg

India adopted the liberal approach and gave free hand to their media especially Bollywood and as a result r@pe is like a spreading disease in India.
Rape is an issue because some folks think women who look and act in a certain way are fair game

I think the basic nature of the 'debate' here is whether that kind of dressing is wrong or not..please stop painting it with Ary vs PML-N ... we hardly care about that here
the other side thinks the same - what do you think is the end result - is this the right approach?

about tom and jerry or other stuff its fine but they should filter out some episodes and completely ban others..after the coming of age one is free to watch w/e he wants because by then he is more aware and is much less vulnerable.....there is sooo much to fix in this country..almost everything from top to bottom

is this so hard to understand? or have you reached the point where you think its ok to send our women to red light districts?

i have no idea where to start. i would like to conduct a psychological analysis of those folks who think cartoons are too sexual and also those who are playing religion and politics over it.

sexually frustrated male dominated society. what more can one expect?

if media needs reforming then work for the better

you live in post modern world. you can pick and choose what you want to see. you can create your cartoons. you can tailor them to your cultural and traditional needs.

but no one wants to be constructive.

arguments for the sake of arguments

and the usual suspects of course.

Obviously otherwise game of thrones wouldn't be found selling in every DVD shop or Spartacus. Pfft forget all of this some of those cartoons show churches oh oh apostasy will spread. Haad hai yahan par.

Aur on ki zindagi haram kartay hain.

We take out the two extremes and believe me Pakistan will progress in its own way. Both sides are extremist although mullah views are more spread.

Hypocrisy yeh hain that those that applaud this will get together with friends and listen to Indian or English songs and watch their movies on cinema. Wah wah.

PS. Watched wrestling when I was young and I never made an entrance like the undertaker when I came to class and I watched Disney movies yet never saw women as sex objects and I watched dragon ball z and I never punched anybody whilst screaming...

As for rape. Bhai Zara interior sindh may aur south Punjab mai dekho jagir daro ki kahaniya aur agar wahan nahi tu kasur mai dekho haramzadgi aur agar wahan bhi nahi to gao moulvi kay cases parho.

Oh well.

Dont go in the Islamic debate if that is your criteria than ban all channels where there is interaction between mehrams and na mehrams
This move is stupid
Are they going to ban Tom and Jerry after that
maxresdefault.jpg
101515.jpg

Nope i grew up watching wrestling i have yet to choke slam anyone while being shirtless and just put pg 13 on the show it was meant for teens and tweens anyway
Whats next disney movies?
0991f885fbf0bdb03c85ae0632f1b670.jpg

Rape is an issue because some folks think women who look and act in a certain way are fair game
Tom and Jerry were banned in USA for sometime because they are too violent and yes many cartoons are banned in several USA states

I think the basic nature of the 'debate' here is whether that kind of dressing is wrong or not..please stop painting it with Ary vs PML-N ... we hardly care about that here
The dressing is wrong is a different debate which will have broad implications
Its ary vs pmln that is why it was banned in the first place
the other side thinks the same - what do you think is the end result - is this the right approach?
One side wants Saudi system the other Scandinavian system lets check pros and cons of both :D
Btw i want a Pakistani system to solve it we want a fusion of laws that Ayub and Musharaf wanted and implemented and work on them :D
about tom and jerry or other stuff its fine but they should filter out some episodes and completely ban others..after the coming of age one is free to watch w/e he wants because by then he is more aware and is much less vulnerable.....there is sooo much to fix in this country..almost everything from top to bottom
I dont think it needs to be fixed you can put pg 13 on shows meant for teens and tweens thats it
is this so hard to understand? or have you reached the point where you think its ok to send our women to red light districts?
Haha no one is even willing to solve that problem we had lakhs of women trafficked from all over the world here one needs to just stand in a main bus adda for 20 minutes after 10pm and you will see the mountain high hypocrisy of our people
As for rape. Bhai Zara interior sindh may aur south Punjab mai dekho jagir daro ki kahaniya aur agar wahan nahi tu kasur mai dekho haramzadgi aur agar wahan bhi nahi to gao moulvi kay cases parho.
Khamoshi was our answer

Back
Top Bottom