What's new

PEMRA has imposed a fine on children's channel Nickelodeon

Soldier of Islam ? Wtf you on about ?
Call daddy when's your nasty agendas exposed
Sorry I mean call your daddy's for help
Mullah got triggered how cute
Go blowup it will be good for the planet
Just do it in an empty field though we dont want more casualties because of mullahsaurases

Kehney ti to log deendaar bhi social pressure ki wajah sey bantey hain khair behes kahein aur na chali jaye phir fatway sab lagayein gay :D

I dont think its a phase now even American cartoons take inspiration from anime

Mashallah such Islamic language by soldiers of Islam
@Arsalan @WAJsal @waz @Mugwop

Dude by that logic it is also social pressure to stop wearing diapers as well.

You can choose your examples wisely. You are sometimes obsessive with that.

If parente fan explain that frap to their kifs then sure.

But stop playing politics over cartoons

Kehney ti to log deendaar bhi social pressure ki wajah sey bantey hain khair behes kahein aur na chali jaye phir fatway sab lagayein gay :D

I dont think its a phase now even American cartoons take inspiration from anime

Mashallah such Islamic language by soldiers of Islam
@Arsalan @WAJsal @waz @Mugwop

Man I wish I can help and do more but unfortunately I am not a mod. @Slav Defence and @The Eagle can help.
In a discussion everyone's opinions must be respected no matter how different they are

Dude by that logic it is also social pressure to stop wearing diapers as well.

You can choose your examples wisely. You are sometimes obsessive with that.

If parente fan explain that frap to their kifs then sure.

But stop playing politics over cartoons
By people who have problem holding their shit in old age?
Yes

I think it was a good example that most folks understand and which is true

This cartoon was banned over politics

Yes

Hahaha that would still be social pressure. That's not that good. One should live and let live.

Well what can I say. Its rubber and glue argument then if its politics

Nasty boy you never answered my question but replied to this

Does your mother wear bikini at the beach ?
Do you let your sister show her breasts and the outline of her vagina in public ??

Thought not hypocritical piece of shit wants to implement it in the minds of young school girls

Shoo with your nasty self of you can't read women with scarf don't get good job in uk Europe us unless they ditch it for legs out tits out.

LOL.
--------------------
Tv channels should just censor inappropriate scenes

As of the youtube adult content the lahori guy and the other guy were mentioning , if that content was aired on children's cartoon channels then one would have understood. Those are adult content videos shared on youtube, now if those youtube videos will be blocked in pakistan then same crowd will come and cry here why even that was blocked. Similarly indian films are not aired on kids channels. The day it will happen let us know about it.

Rofl @ the argument it is a democracy i have right to express views. Sure you do and so do those people who support censorship of bold content aired on kids shows.

LOL.
--------------------
Tv channels should just censor inappropriate scenes

As of the youtube adult content the lahori guy and the other guy were mentioning , if that content was aired on children's cartoon channels then one would have understood. Those are adult content videos shared on youtube, now if those youtube videos will be blocked in pakistan then same crowd will come and cry here why even that was blocked. Similarly indian films are not aired on kids channels. The day it will happen let us know about it.

Rofl @ the argument it is a democracy i have right to express views. Sure you do and so do those people who support censorship of bold content aired on kids shows.
Bold content?Are you for real or are you just clowning?

I haven't seen this cartoon myself (I still watch lots of cartoon) but cartoons like "We bare bears" and "Adventure Time" should really be banned ...... there is lot of content these days on cartoon channels that doesn't make any sense, it is somewhat violent and psycho.

I haven't seen this cartoon myself (I still watch lots of cartoon) but cartoons like "We bare bears" and "Adventure Time" should really be banned ...... there is lot of content these days on cartoon channels that doesn't make any sense, it is somewhat violent and psycho.
Indecent stuff must be stopped to air. There are many other channels which show the indecent drama they also be banned. One more thing to which i want to draw the attention that some commercials are promoting indecency such also be stopped or banned.

Bold content?Are you for real or are you just clowning?
For real. It is a democracy dear everyone is as much entitled to their views as much you are. So dont lose your marbles just because you cant stand how others view stuff. You sound like a loner dude posting from the basement. Rona dhona na shuru ho jana ab keu kay koi baat pasand nahi ayi.

Ciao

Last edited:
Yes

Whenever the PEMRA takes any action against the channels it is our habit we must make it doubtful and comments that this channel has been banned over politics.If the PEMRA does not take any action is blamed for something else. Sometimes the department takes the decision considering the genuine elimination to the grievance. However, the majority have the view that the cartoon as has been banned was based on airing indecency. If the PEMRA has rightly banned then decision should be appreciated but not to be criticized it.

Mullahs are becoming quite powerful
something must be done
Allah help and guide us
ALLAH won't help you in making sure that your children watch most vulgar and pathetic cartoons.

PEMRA is going gaga since past few months looks like it is being lead by some mullah group at the top.
BHAI you are free to show nude movies to your children if you want but it's Islamic State and these crap cartoons won't be tolerated

ALLAH won't help you in making sure that your children watch most vulgar and pathetic cartoons.
Lol you slap labels without watching it :D
Whenever the PEMRA takes any action against the channels it is our habit we must make it doubtful and comments that this channel has been banned over politics.
Yes because pemra,s head is a political appointee
If the PEMRA does not take any action is blamed for something else.
No only mullahs do that for cartoons and ads
However, the majority have the view that the cartoon as has been banned was based on airing indecency.
Really indecency whats next tom and jerry ?
salt-water-tabby-c2a9-mgm.jpg

These actions do nothing except make us look like retarded fundamentalists
If the PEMRA has rightly banned then decision should be appreciated but not to be criticized it.
It should be criticized for such a stupid move

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom