What's new

PEMRA has imposed a fine on children's channel Nickelodeon

Although Japanese cartoons are on a decline in Pakistan for the same reason they are everywhere else. Some weird crazy shizz they are
I disagree most young kids are still into anime just like we were as kids

what did here by Mullahs???

PEMRA did the great job... there are also number of other commercials which are too much indecent such should be fined and banned...
Tom and jerry is next :D ?

I still remember Johnny Bravo and thinking what sense it makes to the desi kids in Pakistan who are not exposed to such behaviour at young age of 3 to 8 years or so on. Though now the internet boom through mobile phones have given a lot of exposure still the world over there is a difference between content for kids and adults.
:raise::raise::raise::raise::raise::raise::raise:
Mama papa unkey sath beth kar films dekhtey hain unko sab pata hota hy

I disagree most young kids are still into anime just like we were as kids

Tom and jerry is next :D ?

:raise::raise::raise::raise::raise::raise::raise:
Mama papa unkey sath beth kar films dekhtey hain unko sab pata hota hy

Nope....
Anime was not even introduced when i was a kid so leave me out of this hahaha
Dude this Anime is tailored to Japs and their culture and social POV which is downright creepy.
They did a study with Anime and Shooter games.....you shouldn't probably read that

Anime is on the rise in Pakistan. Most people aren't very open about it because they're scared of being judged for it . Personally having seen a few I find them cringey. The non mainstream ones are straight up creepy.

Most under 30,s watched anime

Its famous the world over and a lot of Pakistanis watch it too

yes no wonder its famous. the amount of social pressure or peer pressure the world is becoming accustomed to will only help its rise.

In Pakistan its more or less a phase. people will move on to the next Schmo although there are some very hardcore anime lovers which freaks me out honestly

This show was meant for teens and tweens i saw nothing wrong or objectionable in this cartoon
Whats next Thunder cats?
MV5BMjAwODc2MzU1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTU0MjYwNw@@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,999_AL_.jpg

Or pokemon
latest

Or tom and jerry?
1280x720-wb1.jpg

This move only makes us look stupid nothing more

Me neither nor do Japs who made them :D

Or this

Zibago i am not talking about tom n jerry or thunder cats or whatever, THERE ARE ILLICIT cartoons going on there on the kids channels, we ALL KNOW ABOUT THEM and that should not be allowed in the name of being modern and progressive. There are certain things that we all should understand. Yes the bulk of it should be left with he parents and the users to choose from whether they want to watch it or not but there are certain things that the government should ban altogether. HINDHI DUBBED CARTOONS TOP THAT LIST. That is my opinion.

Banning a cartoon which was aired 10 years ago in Pakistan?

Thats a really good cartoon with a positive message

PBA took teeth of PEMRA this move is frustration by them
Funny considering the fact that Absar Alam used to suppor ngo,s with gay rights in their agenda in the past what a lowlife hypocrite

Lower your gaze and keep matters of morality and sin out of legislation
No force parda should be or would be enforced in Pakistan

Good for nothing neela peelas at it again

Lol i find it funny when people give lectures on how purity of our nation is under threat
ucscreenshot20170615213854-png.403878

This was trending at no 1 in the month of Ramzan 3 days ago
Shameful for us as a nation and more for those who do this sort of stuff! This curse is global and has taken pakistan by storm.

THERE ARE ILLICIT cartoons going on there on the kids channels,
Name them i see none
we ALL KNOW ABOUT THEM and that should not be allowed in the name of being modern and progressive.
Banning a weird girly Harry Potter ripoff in the name of censorship makes no sense
There are certain things that we all should understand. Yes the bulk of it should be left with he parents and the users to choose from whether they want to watch it or not but there are certain things that the government should ban altogether.
Like?
I am all for banning content from a certain country but this is stupid

Shameful for us as a nation and more for those who do this sort of stuff! This curse is global and has taken pakistan by storm.
I am actually more ashamed by the hypocrisy that is displayed by this jahaz awaam

Nasty boy you never answered my question but replied to this

Does your mother wear bikini at the beach ?
Do you let your sister show her breasts and the outline of her vagina in public ??

Thought not hypocritical piece of shit wants to implement it in the minds of young school girls

Shoo with your nasty self of you can't read women with scarf don't get good job in uk Europe us unless they ditch it for legs out tits out.

Name one in the Tory party name one in the Labour Party ?
And stop lie
Like I said name not two just one who's in position of power and I'll name all of the Pakistani indian Bangladeshi women in power with there tits out and *** showing with short skirt

Who cares let them wear what they want it's not your business

yes no wonder its famous. the amount of social pressure or peer pressure the world is becoming accustomed to will only help its rise.

In Pakistan its more or less a phase. people will move on to the next Schmo although there are some very hardcore anime lovers which freaks me out honestly
Kehney ti to log deendaar bhi social pressure ki wajah sey bantey hain khair behes kahein aur na chali jaye phir fatway sab lagayein gay :D

I dont think its a phase now even American cartoons take inspiration from anime

Nasty boy you never answered my question but replied to this

Does your mother wear bikini at the beach ?
Do you let your sister show her breasts and the outline of her vagina in public ??

Thought not hypocritical piece of shit wants to implement it in the minds of young school girls

Shoo with your nasty self of you can't read women with scarf don't get good job in uk Europe us unless they ditch it for legs out tits out.

Name one in the Tory party name one in the Labour Party ?
And stop lie
Like I said name not two just one who's in position of power and I'll name all of the Pakistani indian Bangladeshi women in power with there tits out and *** showing with short skirt
Mashallah such Islamic language by soldiers of Islam
@Arsalan @WAJsal @waz @Mugwop

Who cares let them wear what they want it's not your business

it is my business what my kids watch And dress
So go away with your nasty lifestyle this is Pakistan not sodomite England

it is my business what my kids watch And dress
So go away with your nasty lifestyle this is Pakistan not sodomite England

Change the channel? Lifestyle is perfectly fine actually and wouldn't change even in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom