What's new

PEMRA Bans Indian Content Broadcasting in Pakistan

Lolz,

You seriously think that we would ban Indian TV as a response to any "strikes" ? :lol:

Bro, it is not India!! :D

Agreed with. Not even on social media.

So when will you be leaving? :P

So? Who was argued about the IQ of Indian people?
I am surprised you had to actually ask questions to ascertain this!

Those who do, you never reply to! :P :D
I am a bit confused now whether you are really pissed off or just ignoring for some other reasons :)
the problem is i am not sure of the reasons in either case.

Man, don't bother with this dude. This fanboy of Modi needs a "surgical strike" on his fanatic brain. Read his posts to get an idea.

I was talking about the scenario of tv songs will take time to die and i am cool with that this ban isnt on individuals its on cable walas and media houses

I have been to many Pakistani cities mate i totally understand what will happen after the ban

Yes i do see the stuff any problem with that?

NO it was not responsible for birth of multiplexes because at that time Lollywood was good as dead it took movies like Bol and Waar to kick start our movie industry amd now it can compete just google highest earning movies in Pakistan 2016 our country has changed

Yep
you know my type of argument only base on the assumption that Indian stuff has been ingraineded in Pakistanis so it will take time and true, sincere effortsto do away with it on the other side i would like to wish for the ban to continue for a longer period of time because i really want to see that how do the people react when this ban prolongs and how will media houses etc`s RTP reacts to this ban. i would also like to see that how much people are patriotic in this move. personall i would love to have ban for all indian stuff untill our industry uplifts itself to the level where it can compete with Bollywood. you know, we the Pakistanis, are so much emotional and i am no exception so i would love to see that Pakistanis, atleast, do not die to perform in Bollywood as what i see is that Pakistani actors only com home when they are threatned and expatriated.
if you know then you should agree with me. because ban hass been imposed many times whether it is from Supreme court`s rulings or from govt orders but this menace comes again with the much powers than before. so i am afraid not of ban but i am afraid that if it does not remain intact for a long period of time this menace will raise its head again.

no problem. you know i just like to employ my own discretion and dont meddle and butt out. so you are held accountable for yours and me for mines. carry on bro nobody will stop you.

atleast we are in agreement over something. but you know the figures you stated are actually a bit exaggerated though i cant prove. 70-80% revenue of cinemas owners comes from indian stuff so i am eagerly waiting that how long they can show patriotism..

buddy be realistic sometimes it helps as somebody said" you cant deny the reality always."

I was talking about the scenario of tv songs will take time to die and i am cool with that this ban isnt on individuals its on cable walas and media houses

I have been to many Pakistani cities mate i totally understand what will happen after the ban

Yes i do see the stuff any problem with that?

NO it was not responsible for birth of multiplexes because at that time Lollywood was good as dead it took movies like Bol and Waar to kick start our movie industry amd now it can compete just google highest earning movies in Pakistan 2016 our country has changed

Yep
you know my type of argument only base on the assumption that Indian stuff has been ingraineded in Pakistanis so it will take time and true, sincere effortsto do away with it on the other side i would like to wish for the ban to continue for a longer period of time because i really want to see that how do the people react when this ban prolongs and how will media houses etc`s RTP reacts to this ban. i would also like to see that how much people are patriotic in this move. personall i would love to have ban for all indian stuff untill our industry uplifts itself to the level where it can compete with Bollywood. you know, we the Pakistanis, are so much emotional and i am no exception so i would love to see that Pakistanis, atleast, do not die to perform in Bollywood as what i see is that Pakistani actors only com home when they are threatned and expatriated.
if you know then you should agree with me. because ban hass been imposed many times whether it is from Supreme court`s rulings or from govt orders but this menace comes again with the much powers than before. so i am afraid not of ban but i am afraid that if it does not remain intact for a long period of time this menace will raise its head again.

no problem. you know i just like to employ my own discretion and dont meddle and butt out. so you are held accountable for yours and me for mines. carry on bro nobody will stop you.

atleast we are in agreement over something. but you know the figures you stated are actually a bit exaggerated though i cant prove. 70-80% revenue of cinemas owners comes from indian stuff so i am eagerly waiting that how long they can show patriotism..

buddy be realistic sometimes it helps as somebody said" you cant deny the reality always."

ARY Zindagi always showed Indian contents, so i think most effect is on AAJ, ARY Zindagi, and Express Entertainment.
Yea i know about ARY zindagi they should've stopped showing their dramas but well at that time zee also used to show our dramas anyway about that other channel i hope aaj and whole traitor group aka jang group gets a perma ban.

How people will react well nost vocal Pakistanis will be happy over killing if competition,ratings for certain channels will sky rocket but small channels will suffer heavily

Not all Pakistani actors went there many have a very anti India pov

Nope 70% revenue figure is dated and it was of bollywood+hollywood
This year 4 of the 5 highest earning movies in Pakistan were Pakistani

Yea i know about ARY zindagi they should've stopped showing their dramas but well at that time zee also used to show our dramas anyway i hope aaj or any other channel of traitor group aka jang group gets a perma ban.

brother,

i agree with you, but don't issue certificates of traitor ship. u think Geo is traitor and in my opinion ARY is traitor, its not me and u who will decide who is traitor and who is not.

brother,

i agree with you, but don't issue certificates of traitor ship. u think Geo is traitor and in my opinion ARY is traitor, its not me and u who will decide who is traitor and who is not.
Oh bother trust me i am not issuing any certificates here good you've an opinion but i guess it's the majority's opinion that matters the most. :-) btw didn't you just issued a certificate?
And geo which is biggest importer of Indian content :D
ssshhhhh traitor network oh i mean GEO network is the most patriotic (to whom it's upto you to decide) don't you know that? :frown:
@shah1398

Last edited:
brother,

ARY invested the most in our industry to me thats patriotism

ARY films will release a total of 4 big budget movies this year plus ARY music was the first channel to implement no foreign content policy and ARY Film Awards has a strict Pakistani songs only policy

brother,

Dont issue patriotism cerftificate over your political affiliations sir :D

ARY invested the most in our industry to me thats patriotism

ARY films will release a total of 4 big budget movies this year plus ARY music was the first channel to implement no foreign content policy and ARY Film Awards has a strict Pakistani songs only policy

Dont issue patriotism cerftificate over your political affiliations sir :D

but brother,

do u also agree most fake news aired by any news Channal is only ARY, during dharna, 13 people killed, bodies vanished, chief of army staff asked resignation, yes Geo also have problems, but Journalism means to air the News, not personal van data.
Because ARY owner's and Mian mansha have business problems. so ARY news always aired program against Mian Mansha , Geo also have problems with Imran khan and establishment so they aired anti programs.

but i always prefer the news , not opinions formed by these channels.

but brother,

do u also agree most fake news aired by any news Channal is only ARY, during dharna, 13 people killed, bodies vanished, chief of army staff asked resignation, yes Geo also have problems, but Journalism means to air the News, not personal van data.
Because ARY owner's and Mian mansha have business problems. so ARY news always aired program against Mian Mansha , Geo also have problems with Imran khan and establishment so they aired anti programs.

but i always prefer the news , not opinions formed by these channels.
Totally agree both of them have a lot of problems but 1 thing is clear out of these 2 channels 1 channel is known for Anti-Pakistan propaganda and that's what it has done since it was founded the other hasn't done something like that.

Totally agree both of them have a lot of problems but 1 thing is clear out of these 2 channels 1 channel is known for Anti-Pakistan propaganda and that's what it has done since it was founded the other hasn't done something like that.

other one is also anti Pakistan, when its support dictators and issued fake news against Political leaders, i think that more anti Pakistan, to involve Army in Politics, in that crucial period of our History.

Oh bother trust me i am not issuing any certificates here good you've an opinion but i guess it's the majority's opinion that matters the most. :-) btw didn't you just issued a certificate?

ssshhhhh traitor network oh i mean GEO network is the most patriotic (to whom it's upto you to decide) don't you know that? :frown:
@shah1398
ARY films so far Ho Man Jahan,Janaan
Maalik(media partner)
In the pipeline Lahore sy Agey,3 Bahadur 2,Dobara phir sey
Geo films Sultaan and Zindagi itni haseen hay,brothers,fan,ms dhoni(in he pipeline)

other one is also anti Pakistan, when its support dictators and issued fake news against Political leaders, i think that more anti Pakistan, to involve Army in Politics, in that crucial period of our History.
Yea but i think continuously maligning our army continuously demoralizing them at the time when terrorists were at our doorsteps attacking our airports, mosques etc etc don't you think that is far more dangerous for Pakistan trying to internationalize the balochistan issue demonizing us and our army for a few $$$ i think that's what traitors do?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom