What's new

PEMRA Bans Indian Content Broadcasting in Pakistan

but brother,

do u also agree most fake news aired by any news Channal is only ARY, during dharna, 13 people killed, bodies vanished, chief of army staff asked resignation, yes Geo also have problems, but Journalism means to air the News, not personal van data.
Because ARY owner's and Mian mansha have business problems. so ARY news always aired program against Mian Mansha , Geo also have problems with Imran khan and establishment so they aired anti programs.

but i always prefer the news , not opinions formed by these channels.
So your opposition to ary is based on your political affiliation hm i was right

Supporting dictators thats something Nawaz Sharif would do no :D

Mian Mansha is getting special shares everywhere and you want media houses that dont listen to ou to shut up?

Yea but i think continuously maligning our army continuously demoralizing them at the time when terrorists were at our doorsteps attacking our airports, mosques etc etc don't you think that is far more dangerous for Pakistan?

and same to ARY to continuous maligning when Government raising Kashmir Issue, and dealing on CPEC, and many other fronts.

How people will react well nost vocal Pakistanis will be happy over killing if competition,ratings for certain channels will sky rocket but small channels will suffer heavily

Not all Pakistani actors went there many have a very anti India pov

Nope 70% revenue figure is dated and it was of bollywood+hollywood
This year 4 of the 5 highest earning movies in Pakistan were Pakistani
yeah i am saying the same but with addition that for some time patriotism would be there but when things start to cool down then the thing would be of worth to gauge the patriotism. if there would no demand then there would not be contravention of rules ao note the date of today`s because time will prove it and i will make you remember when all the indian stuff goes airing again.
not every tom, dick and harry can enter in bollywood but who got the chance went there. no doubt there are some exceptions who just inhibited for patriotism or conscious type of things. buddy, you know na, most talented and beautiful just not stop to go over there irrespective of the fact that they are insulted but they try to put arguments like " there are no boundaries of talent." yaaaar the thing goes without saying that "everybody is innocent until found out". so if someone sees money coming then it is not possible that entice does not make him slip(to most of us, not about exceptions.)

bollywood`s share is much much high then hollywood because few hollywood good movies are released here not all like indians.

agreed on this point also.

other one is also anti Pakistan, when its support dictators and issued fake news against Political leaders, i think that more anti Pakistan, to involve Army in Politics, in that crucial period of our History.
fake news against political leaders that smells like Geo baboon news they even ired fake apology letters anywho this is not right place to discuss politucs we were talking about entertainment industry here

and same to ARY to continuous maligning when Government raising Kashmir Issue, and dealing on CPEC, and many other fronts.
Ary is ad cuz baboon butt is hurt
How dare the media question,s baboonery of ganjas dont you know its considered blasphemy?

So your opposition to ary is based on your political affiliation hm i was right

Supporting dictators thats something Nawaz Sharif would do no :D

Mian Mansha is getting special shares everywhere and you want media houses that dont listen to ou to shut up?

brother,

that's your perception, which was created by ARY, if ARY have that much authentic proofs, then why they not go Supreme court, and prove that? just airing news that Cheif justice of sindh took bribe, and when Pemra took action, then dont even have source from where they got news, and apologize as well for that news, and when Pemra issued order , so marginalizing Pemra, that;s whay to run news channel.

and same to ARY to continuous maligning when Government raising Kashmir Issue,
At that time it was wrong too but it didn't affected our stand on Kashmir did it?
nd dealing on CPEC, and many other fronts.
So you think we don't have a right to ask gov about the dealings on CPEC? isn't this what happens in JAMHOORIYAT? this is a mindset of slave (not referring to you btw)

fake news against political leaders that smells like Geo baboon news they even ired fake apology letters anywho this is not right place to discuss politucs we were talking about entertainment industry here

Ary is ad cuz baboon butt is hurt
How dare the media question,s baboonery of ganjas dont you know its considered blasphemy?

brother

if some one not think like you is baboon? i hope i am replying to a educated person.

brother,

that's your perception, which was created by ARY, if ARY have that much authentic proofs, then why they not go Supreme court, and prove that? just airing news that Cheif justice of sindh took bribe, and when Pemra took action, then dont even have source from where they got news, and apologize as well for that news, and when Pemra issued order , so marginalizing Pemra, that;s whay to run news channel.
Thats called freedom of the press i forgot those born politicaly in Zia,s womb dont like that

Airing news you and i both know that was not part of the news but blaming ISI for Hamid Mir was

Want to know someone who really damages our stance on Kashmir?
Those who ompare Kashmir to Balochistan on live tv

brother

if some one not think like you is baboon? i hope i am replying to a educated person.
Thats the word i use for noon league i am ot calling you anything why re you being s sensitive ver insults to baboon eague?

A step in the right direction, but a lot more needs to be done.

Indian culture is much more deeply rooted in our society. Music; Dancing; Fashion; Dating; Advertisements; Weddings - all are indicators.

Our business community does not gives a shit about nationalism either. You will find pirated copies of Indian movies and soap operas everywhere in Pakistan.

Thats called freedom of the press i forgot those born politicaly in Zia,s womb dont like that

Airing news you and i both know that was not part of the news but blaming ISI for Hamid Mir was

Want to know someone who really damages our stance on Kashmir?
Those who ompare Kashmir to Balochistan on live tv

Thats the word i use for noon league i am ot calling you anything why re you being s sensitive ver insults to baboon eague?

if your brother oppose you in any matter then you start calling him baboon too?
secondly supporters of PML N are also Pakistani's and like u and me, and u keep calling them baboon, then don't expect from any one that in retaliation then call u gentlemen and call u in good words.

there should be a difference between in educated person, and illiterate one, and if both behaving like same, then i am afraid educated person is more responsible.

and brother that's the culture which PTI gave us, call every person a Baboon, a chor, a corrupt, and when same person join PTI, then he is angel of the world, please stop your dry cleaning factory, in which u wash out sins and issued certificate of Honesty and pertroitism, its not u or PTI who will decide who is more patriotic to his country.

You will find me and supporters of every political Party ,when my beloved country needs my blood. dont divide people its a request sir.

brother

You are such a himayti of GEO can you please tell this jamhoriyat ka ghustakh why they are biggest importers of Indian content?

You are such a himayti of GEO can you please tell this jamhoriyat ka ghustakh why they are biggest importers of Indian content?

Brothers,

do u stop watching Indian films yet? and how many Pakistan's stop watching that content? its the Pemra who issuing Order of stopping Indian contents.

if your brother oppose you in any matter then you start calling him baboon too?
secondly supporters of PML N are also Pakistani's and like u and me, and u keep calling them baboon, then don't expect from any one that in retaliation then call u gentlemen and call u in good words.

there should be a difference between in educated person, and illiterate one, and if both behaving like same, then i am afraid educated person is more responsible.

and brother that's the culture which PTI gave us, call every person a Baboon, a chor, a corrupt, and when same person join PTI, then he is angel of the world, please stop your dry cleaning factory, in which u wash out sins and issued certificate of Honesty and pertroitism, its not u or PTI who will decide who is more patriotic to his country.

You will find me and supporters of every political Party ,when my beloved country needs my blood. dont divide people its a request sir.
Strangely the opinion is different when some army hating noon leagi call pti supporters youthiya boot polishye

Brothers,

do u stop watching Indian films yet? and how many Pakistan's stop watching that content? its the Pemra who issuing Order of stopping Indian contents.
Me yes i did
Also i have ptcl smart tv we dont get Indian movie channels neither do i have interest in dowloading them last Indian movie i watched was at a barber shop

Many didnt stop but why doesnot geo makes its own movies instead of just importing?
I think its a corporate responsibility of all major media houses to promote our own film industry

But when a certain media house has an 80/20 mix you do put question marks on them

No wonder their entertainment channel dropped from no 1 to no 6 in just 5 years

I can understand banning Indian news channels....

arnab-goswami.jpg

But how can anyone ban Ekta Kapoor Saas-Bahu serials? They are a vital aspect of our cultural ethos.

saas%252520bahu%252520funny%252520pics%252520meme.jpg

You cannot stop this "cultural exchange."

I can understand banning Indian news channels....

arnab-goswami.jpg

But how can anyone ban Ekta Kapoor Saas-Bahu serials? They are a vital aspect of our cultural ethos.

saas%252520bahu%252520funny%252520pics%252520meme.jpg

You cannot stop this "cultural exchange."
Ban was replied with ban

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom