What's new

PEMRA Bans Indian Content Broadcasting in Pakistan

ssshhhhh traitor network oh i mean GEO network is the most patriotic (to whom it's upto you to decide) don't you know that? :frown:

PEMRA might not take action against Indian content on any channel but wud surely take action against those who dare utter a single word against Jew Tv :P

@Horus Finally Ho gaya..... YAY :yahoo:

This is from 3 years ago
Good catch. :victory:
Do what India did in their country plain simple it will actually benifit us and our artists
What india has to do with this. Nobody can dictate us. What india does, this is not our concern.
Ban Art, Fun is never solution. Ban everything from India will effect our cinemas profits in long term. and sponsors don't make big investments in Pak dramas as they do in Indian programs.
Overall loss..

While
Gandhi g said
"An Eye for an Eye Will Make the Whole World Blind"

Last edited:
Good catch. :victory:

What india has to do with this. Nobody can dictate us. What india does, this is not our concern.
Ban Art, Fun is never solution. Ban everything from India will effect our cinemas profits in long term. and sponsors don't make big investments in Pak dramas as they do in Indian programs.
Overall loss..

While
Gandhi g said
"An Eye for an Eye Will Make the Whole World Blind"

Yes cinemas will make 30-40% less but you forgot who will benifit from it the Pakistani film houses
Now the only competition they will have would be from Hollywood movies

This move will greatly benefit our film houses and tv channels

Yes cinemas will make 30-40% less but you forgot who will benifit from it the Pakistani film houses
Now the only competition they will have would be from Hollywood movies
What india get profit from this, This is not our concern. Our Multiplex and latest cinemas revived from Bollywood and hollywood.

Haha i am pretty sure the educated society of Pakistan is as much pissed off at Indians as normal people. Because in my university when I was doing Engineering. Three teams were working on three different and critical projects for Pakistan Army. And they were doing it for absolutely free of cost. Either they were doing it because of patriotism or due to hatred of India. And my bet is it is for both reasons. Lol

Or it was to show up on CV that we did project for Army, to gain undue weightage

Lolz,

So? Who was argued about the IQ of Indian people?
I am surprised you had to actually ask questions to ascertain this!
yups i am ashamed of there IQ level, the were zero in terms of terrorism or suicide bombing. so obiouslt they didnt fared well on questions in regard to pakisthan.

Yes viny appa fb,reddit,twitter,youtube are good examples i see similar behaviour in those platforms tthe obsession is real

Some of pdf members are regular contributors of websites like Bharat Ratshit and Jihad Watch so atleast i k ow what kind of crowd pdf pulls from east of wagha

Keeping up with sanity is difficult on PDF :p::lol::enjoy::D:P

yups i am ashamed of there IQ level, the were zero in terms of terrorism or suicide bombing. so obiouslt they didnt fared well on questions in regard to pakisthan.
Lolz,
Oh that, you should not be ashamed of that. RSS and Shiv Sena more than makes up for that you know.
I thought you were worried about how they do not know about Pakistan or our singers or artists or cricketers!! That would have been worrying sign as far as IQ is concerned. Dont bother if they do not know about terrorism, the selected few will make up for that loss.

Or it was to show up on CV that we did project for Army, to gain undue weightage

Keeping up with sanity is difficult on PDF :p::lol::enjoy::D:P
Hahah. Do you know what is considered the first option for any student in Pakistan who graduate from High School? "ARMY". Almost half of the students in my class were rejected by military lol. The qualifications centers of Pakistan Military are filled with enthusiastic youth every year.

So I am quite sure the teams were working for Pakistan Army projects. And you have to know one thing any project you make for military. The members should sign non disclosure agreement or NDA . Where you simply cannot disclose the contents of work for military. So CV part is completely false lol

That half chaddi group knows nothing more than few physical exercises of 1940s and lathi playing, at best that method can be used to make dogs run away.

And so called shiv sena, is a verbal diarrhea, at best they can slap some taxi driver or throw ink. Drop a diwali cracker and they will be first ones to climb light poles.

Pathetic level of knowledge in terms of terrorism or inducting havocs.

In this case, I have high regards for Pakistan based institutions, they have reached to next level where they can prepare a person to get killed to cause damage.

I am sure this poor performance of RSS and Shiv Sena must be of worry to many as they are flop show compared to what I hear about them on PDF and what P O K based organizations are able to achieve.
Now you have mentioned that RSS and shiv sena are harmless group . Let me answer you with four words and you will get your answer "Gujarat Riots" & "Sikh Riot's" in 2002 and 1984. So you can understand where the above gentlemen concern came from.

As far as sucide bombing is concerned. Do you know who have started the concept of sucide bombing in South Asia . Which were impressed by Japanese policy of kamakaze in world war 2? " LTTE". And the link between tamil resistance LTTE in Sri Lanka and RAW is pretty much obvious. So this proves who brought this ideology in our region.

Hahah. Do you know what is considered the first option for any student in Pakistan who graduate from High School? "ARMY". Almost half of the students in my class were rejected by military lol. The qualifications centers of Pakistan Military are filled with enthusiastic youth every year.

So I am quite sure the teams were working for Pakistan Army projects. And you have to know one thing any project you make for military. The members should sign non disclosure agreement or NDA . Where you simply cannot disclose the contents of work for military. So CV part is completely false lol

Unfortunately the institution that is suppose to manage national security is now running all national business and youth have to look upon it for everything. Your young generation is headed in wrong direction.

NDA generally dont say that you cannot include where you worked, it just that you cannot disclose what you worked upon. Else how would one prove that he has done needful internship as required for degree course.

Now you have mentioned that RSS and shiv sena are harmless group . Let me answer you with four words and you will get your answer "Gujarat Riots" & "Sikh Riot's" in 2002 and 1984. So you can understand where the above gentlemen concern came from.

As far as sucide bombing is concerned. Do you know who have started the concept of sucide bombing in South Asia . Which were impressed by Japanese policy of kamakaze in world war 2? " LTTE". And the link between tamil resistance LTTE in Sri Lanka and RAW is pretty much obvious. So this proves who brought this ideology in our region.

When did last suicide bombing happen in srilanka or india and when did it happen in pakistan will give you the answer...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom