What's new

Peace with Pakistan: an idea whose time has passed

India has become a war mongering state.

Nothing that Pakistan can't handle.

Thank you, i still see 3 in the "EMBLEM" adopted by ur govt....

ur govt didn't take ORIGINAL Sarnath Lions as her national emblem.... ur govt MODIFIED it to show 3 Lions.... & NOW ur national EMBLEM has 3 Lions....... ur NATIONAL EMBLEM & RAW's symbol & ur passport, does NOT have 4 lions..... u blind.... ur hallucinating head is stuck with original 4 lions of sarnath.....

ur Emblem represents ur country now, NOT original sarnath lions...

your IQ has gone really far...:angel:

@Asim - not war mongering, but a state that has gotten used to a perpetual state of war with Pakistan. We are two states born to be sworn enemies, fighting for the same land, resources and people.

and Pakistan has become a terror breeding ground, first handle that!:rofl:

Why is the list of terror organizations in India so much longer than the list for Pakistan then?

Seems to me India is breeding a lot more terrorists than Pakistan.

Perhaps you need to hear it from your own intellectuals who explain the reasons behind why India is one of the world's largest terror breeding grounds like so:

“India is a large country with such great diversity and so many grievances. This complexity leads to growth of radicals who survive on extremist ideology and terror. Developed countries have not had to deal with problems like ours that breed extremism,” the daily quoting intelligence affairs expert B Raman said.

India has largest number of terrorist groups | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Why is the list of terror organizations in India so much longer than the list for Pakistan then?

Perhaps you need to hear it from your own intellectuals who explain the reasons behind why India is one of the world's largest terror breeding grounds like so:

“India is a large country with such great diversity and so many grievances. This complexity leads to growth of radicals who survive on extremist ideology and terror. Developed countries have not had to deal with problems like ours that breed extremism,” the daily quoting intelligence affairs expert B Raman said.

It depends how you define terrorism. India is effected Basicaly from CROSS BORDER TERRORISM, (eg: in Jammu and Kashmir)and this only cross border terrorism giving rise and sponsering the internal terrorism in India. That's why Indian Government put papers in front of accused Country that why the internal terror is linked with Cross Border Terrorism as its an internal matter of India. :smokin:

India has largest number of terrorist groups | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Tech..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...-idea-whose-time-has-passed-3.html#post668029

Arey sarkaar main toh bhool hi gaya tha..

In words of Zaid hamid sir
"
Hum zinda comm hain.. aur zinda comm ko toh chot lagti hi rehti hai.. koi baat nahi.. nirash na hoyein.. 313 se 1000 ko maara tha.. hum hindustan ko sabak sikha denge.. tukde tukde kar denge.."

Ho gaya kya.. ab chalo so jao.. bache raat main zaida der tak nahi jaagte...

Get out of the dream world and face reality... my humble request

U want peace then v want peace too and dont talk sjit u cant back up think with ur head a war would only inflict casualties on both sides with no victors because of UN......:angry::angry:
STFU and stop fueling the fire that has been burning for over half a century........

P.S
Do u think u got balls...???
Come out and attack us and we gonna shove a load of defeats up ur @$$......that is if U already don't have Uncle Sam's hardware shoved up it.......and don't bring religion into this, our urge of screwing India has nothing to do with religion.......

and Pakistan has become a terror breeding ground, first handle that!:rofl:

ok supposedly we breed terror and what does India breed just Uncle Sam's puppets i think ....:cool::cool::cool:

P.S the same ''terrorists'' we are breeding are gonna whack and whack u hard.........:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

u need to get ur own facts right...

here's ur own government's official web site..
(Official Indian Emblem, Lions shown are 3...)

I quote:-

ur "EMBLEM" has 3 lions NOT 4.... Sarnath had 4.... but ur govt. adopted EMBLEM with only 3 visible,,, So now official emblem has 3... Can u show me 4th one in emblem????

You Talk like idiot.............. If this is the case, then i can only see your face. does that means, you dont have head & brain?

i think general Indian public now no longer cares about having a good relation with Pakistan.
We have already suffered a lot, when we had done nothing wrong. so let it go how its going.
we dont want any thing to be settled.:coffee:

Peace with Pakistan?...was there something like that?..it must have been "Status-Quo with Pakistan."

Unless PA has a change of heart, peace between India and Pakistan is just a fantastic idea.

Besides, there's little India has to gain from peace with Pakistan.

India should neither wage open war with Pakistan nor should India talk to Pakistan.

Let the status-quo stay. Let there be an uneasy peace. India is at a position of strength and as long as it stays that way, India has no reason whatsoever to compromise.

ok supposedly we breed terror and what does India breed just Uncle Sam's puppets i think ....:cool::cool::cool:

P.S the same ''terrorists'' we are breeding are gonna whack and whack u hard.........:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Do you feel Proud of it. Shame on you. these Terrorists are killing your own Pakistani brothers on daily basis.

I can very well understand, what is the future of pakistan with people like you.

Back
Top Bottom