What's new

Peace with Pakistan: an idea whose time has passed

@SUR
u need to get ur own facts right...

here's ur own government's official web site..
(Official Indian Emblem, Lions shown are 3...)

from the same website tat u have provided dumass

The state emblem is an adaptation from the Sarnath Lion Capital of Ashoka. In the original, there are four lions, standing back to back, mounted on an abacus with a frieze carrying sculptures in high relief of an elephant, a galloping horse, a bull and a lion separated by intervening wheels over a bell-shaped lotus. Carved out of a single block of polished sandstone, the Capital is crowned by the Wheel of the Law (Dharma Chakra).

In the state emblem, adopted by the Government of India on 26 January 1950, only three lions are visible, the fourth being hidden from view. The wheel appears in relief in the centre of the abacus with a bull on right and a horse on left and the outlines of other wheels on extreme right and left. The bell-shaped lotus has been omitted. The words Satyameva Jayate from Mundaka Upanishad, meaning 'Truth Alone Triumphs', are inscribed below the abacus in Devanagari script.

Thank you, i still see 3 in the "EMBLEM" adopted by ur govt....

ur govt didn't take ORIGINAL Sarnath Lions as her national emblem.... ur govt MODIFIED it to show 3 Lions.... & NOW ur national EMBLEM has 3 Lions....... ur NATIONAL EMBLEM & RAW's symbol & ur passport, does NOT have 4 lions..... u blind.... ur hallucinating head is stuck with original 4 lions of sarnath.....

ur Emblem represents ur country now, NOT original sarnath lions...

Last edited:
man did u read the highlighted part

though i dont need to proove anythin to you i know better than u about my country

ignorance is bliss
if u wanna live in fools paradise so be it

u need to get ur own facts right...

here's ur own government's official web site..
(Official Indian Emblem, Lions shown are 3...)

I quote:-

ur "EMBLEM" has 3 lions NOT 4.... Sarnath had 4.... but ur govt. adopted EMBLEM with only 3 visible,,, So now official emblem has 3... Can u show me 4th one in emblem????

Its a 2 dimensional image and the 4th lion is at the back of the 1st lion and hence in any 2 dimensional picture only 3 will be visible. If you would have pasted the complete sentence from the GOI site, it would have read like this

In the state emblem, adopted by the Government of India on 26 January 1950, only three lions are visible, the fourth being hidden from view.

It doesnt say there are only 3. It says there are 4 and 4th one is hidden behind the 1st one...

I don't know what you're going on about here, but if you're referring to the usual Hafiz Saeed issue, one can ask why Modi was re-elected Chief minister after sponsoring the murder of thousands of people in Gujrat. And as for terrorism, we know full well about Indian involvement in bomb blasts, terror and killings in Baluchistan and FATA. But I don't think the GoP believes in crying about it. We are killing large numbers of these foreign funded agents and will eliminate them.

The reason why I am against talks with India at the moment is because there is no compelling underlying reason for it. Do we expect a break-through on *the* core issue of Kashmir? If not, then we should simply continue down the path we re going. We've already got the upper hand in Afghanistan, we've quelled and eliminated in large part, foreign agents acting on our soil and we have been able to effectively maneuver diplomatically. For example, managing to have India excluded from the Afghanistan conference in Turkey.

I am not interested in advising India, but I know Pakistan should certainly not be talking to India at this time. I am confident that our Foreign Office will come up with an effective strategy of posturing in a friendly but firm manner, but then terminating these talks as soon as there are signs of the historical intransigence on core issues. The sooner we get to that point, the better. Much better things to do with our diplomats' time.

just answer this.................Has UN banned BJP for the said reason?????

Why are u guys arguing on three or four lions. Let the delusionals live in his Gazwa-self-pleasing (if u know what I mean)- Hind wet dream!! Helps in getting the psychotic cases asleep !!

just answer this.................Has UN banned BJP for the said reason?????

Are you suggesting the entire top leadership of the BJP was responsible for the Gujarat genocide? Interesting perspective.

You can browse through this extensive list of terrorist organizations in india to try and see if you can find BJP allied organizations on there:

India - Terrorists Groups

Too long of a list so I didn't have the patience to rummage through it completely.

Are you suggesting the entire top leadership of the BJP was responsible for the Gujarat genocide? Interesting perspective.

You can browse through this extensive list of terrorist organizations in india to try and see if you can find BJP allied organizations on there:

Too long of a list so I didn't have the patience to rummage through it completely.

in tat how many are supported by our enemies who knows

I do not know why Indians get excited about kargil as if it was a great crime - The Indians did worse when they took siachin in operation Meghdoot (or was it mengan-do-it)

On the other hand, the incompetence and callousness of Mr Musharaff (he doe snot deserve to be called a General) is beyond belief - as narrated by The the PAF officer Kaiser and others - they did not inform the PAF of plans - not even the various departments of the Army - a lesson the British Army had learned in the Crimean war that we need to have proper plans and coordination between supplies and operations etc.

Well we actually caught you off-guard...The Time ran a story on it..see how it was done. And you can win a war only if you fight a war as a system, not with army navy and the Air force separately. You can win the battles that is good for chest thumping alone but losing the war is an utter waste.

In the same site, click on Pakistan.. The only country in the list that has 2 categories of terrorists, Domestic and Trans - national (the ones pakistan exports)

Once again a bs thread when will guys learn ?? these kind of threads cause tension's isn't there enough? get with the prog people wake up talk about frienship & peace for once rather then hating on each other and wanting to kill each other . :angry::tdown:

first u divide our country and try to be smart and when the other party hit back you start crying.we have an insurgency going on in our biggest province supported by mother india and we are not capable of put enough diplomatic preusser even if we have evidence,instead we are suffering in silence and told we are on the wrong side if we hit back in the same manner.. W T F man.
one thinhg the indians have learned from the israelis is LOBBYING and they do it very well

Last edited:

ur govt didn't take ORIGINAL Sarnath Lions as her national emblem.... ur govt MODIFIED it to show 3 Lions.... & NOW ur national EMBLEM has 3 Lions....... ur NATIONAL EMBLEM & RAW's symbol & ur passport, does NOT have 4 lions..... u blind.... ur hallucinating head is stuck with original 4 lions of sarnath.....

sur bhai....

make pdf a 3D forum....really u can see there are 4 indeed or else come to sarnath:cheesy:

chalo yahi se dekhlo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarnath

Abe National EMBLEM hamarra, aur to hume hi sikha rahah hai...

Abe tujhe jyadaa pata hoga ki hame...:hitwall:

Peace???
Their Govt does not understand and don't know how to be in peace. Thier Only AIM is to divide India and Take Kashmir. Rest all dialogues are just waste of Money. No need of talks and ties. Their Govt is not trustworthy.
There will be one more attack in India(may this never happens), from their side comments will come, THE ARE NON STATE ACTORS, but they always forget to mention the role of ISI. :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom