What's new

Peace TV put off air for calling LGBT people ‘worse than pigs’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lgbt is a threat to these western countries and their population.I think they are mentally sick people and are not normal

The LGBT havn't killed anyone in mass so no they are not a threat at all. We have just socially evolved to the point where they are made to feel included in society.

There is a sickness in your heart which judges others continiously, looking for flaws in everyone. You are surrounded by fear and hatred. This is why Muslim countries are the way they are because they are simply a combination of all these negative energies in one place. The secular west has moved on from religion and its judgement and controlling through fear which is why we have genuine peace and you are screaming to the top of your lungs you are right and a religion of peace. Which peaceful person says they are peaceful, its what you are how you feel.

Some will argue the secular west has created so much bloodshed and it has but politics doesn't come from the heart. Its a product of greed and envy. The politicans who have made the decision to kill are just as misguided as you. Its always been that way in history.

The unnatural methods of life like Lgbt is not good for community ,they result in decline of young population in the society like it is happening in west and result in increased burden on younger population to pay high tax for feeding older people.This type of life results in increased suicide rate and lack of satisfaction.In human history such type of people were punished by ALLAH ALMIGHTY and killed due to natural disasters in the times of Prophet Loot A.S and there are proofs of such destruction if you visit historical places where they used to live thousands of years ago
The LGBT havn't killed anyone in mass so no they are not a threat at all. We have just socially evolved to the point where they are made to feel included in society.

There is a sickness in your heart which judges others continiously, looking for flaws in everyone. You are surrounded by fear and hatred. This is why Muslim countries are the way they are because they are simply a combination of all these negative energies in one place. The secular west has moved on from religion and its judgement and controlling through fear which is why we have genuine peace and you are screaming to the top of your lungs you are right and a religion of peace. Which peaceful person says they are peaceful, its what you are how you feel.

Some will argue the secular west has created so much bloodshed and it has but politics doesn't come from the heart. Its a product of greed and envy. The politicans who have made the decision to kill are just as misguided as you. Its always been that way in history.

Its the same situation with how women are treated in religion. Im not singling out Islam I am talking about all faiths but Islam in this instance as its relevant.

Women are not considered equals in Islam. You need 2 female witnesses to the 1 man. 4 wives allowed. domestic abuse allowed. Specifics on attire etc etc etc the list goes on and on.

Never mind hating a gay, you hate women too.

And when a woman is challenged this she is mocked and called names called a whore called a demon.

How can you possibly call this love for your life partner? How can you love 3 other women along with your wife? This isn't love this is taught hatred. Male and female seek companionship for everlasting love and a child is a product of this union.

If a man or woman has desire to seek someone of the same gender so they can too experience this love then let them. Accept them and wish them well on their journey and hope they find what they are looking for.

My wife will always be my equal with shared responsibilities. I don't want 72 virgins in heaven I want to reunite with my wife. That is the difference between whats in my heart and what is taught.

Poster saying lbgt people haven’t killed civilians in mass numbers perhaps forgets the diseases associated with this abomination.

AIDS alone has killed more people around the world than all war since the 1970s & is a homosexual disease .

I mean I disagree with LGBT and their practices but hey who am I to tell them otherwise ? Unki qabar unka jawab , but it's true that LGBT community is now becoming same people whom they launch their protest against , they ask for tolerance and respect of their views but now if you try to disagree with LGBT your life will be destroyed and you will be bullied on internet , I even read stories of people lost their jobs and their social account been suspended just for disagreeing with lgbt .

As for peace tv I think they could have stick to how God describe them , sinners . Calling people worse than pigs won't help your cause nor please the God .

I do not agree with the LGBT community but hey it is there life and they alone decide who to sleep with. It's like if I'm on a diet and my wife is having fries, burger and drink I should get offended. Sanu key?

Also good move by UK government to ban Peace TV, so much for "peace" when you are using these type of words for fellow humans.

So what happened to "free speech" now? Seems the West only wants free speech when it suits them. Not relevant for Muslims and their beliefs and values.

The clerics appearing on the channel slammed LGBT people, calling them worse than pigs, and legitimized the execution of magicians in four programs.

Most ironic thing is chanels name is peace tv wtf

What the presenter said is not far from the truth, but I wouldn't air my views in public as I respect their right not to be offended. When broadcasting a channel you have to abide by the rules and it was wrong to say this on air.

Will Pakistan also ban peace tv as gesture of goodwill to india and lgbt community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom