What's new

Peace TV put off air for calling LGBT people ‘worse than pigs’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the difference between you and British people (majority I hope) is that you feel tolerance is a weakness. We call it our strength. You feel intolerance is your right, we call it arrogance.

Classic case of a bully. 7 century arabs were bullies so monkey see monkey do.

The "difference" between me and british is that I believe in the ONE GOD, the only and absolute power there is and british don't. One simple defining difference between me and the british is that I don't mess with GOD, by passing laws that go directly go against GOD's laws of prohibition of homosexuality. In fact britain has made laws directly opposite to GOD's laws, slavery enterprize, stealing other countries' wealth through colonial rule, mass genocide through colonial rule, proliferation of "Riba" through colonial rule, forced others to follow their Godless culture through colonial rule and yet have slogans such as "God save the queen?" I haven't done any of these things, britain has and the british have been part of it this, willingly and accepted the wicked acts of it's rulers as representatives of themselves.

And you're here arguing about homosexuality for britain? You don't have a leg to stand on trying to advocate for britain, so run along kid and go cry somewhere else. Many countries around the world (majority) are staunch anti-homosexuality states. If you ever go there and try and propagate gay-crap you will be executed for that.

The creator didn't intend us to hate like this. This is taught. It is the hatred in Arabs of 7th century and the aggressive ones here you need to understand your hatred is taught, so it can untaught but you must focus on love within and connect directly with your creator without any man made middle man.

The creator doesn't care who you love as long as you love. Your main objective in this cosmic experience is to bring out your best qualities into your reality and avatar.

There are many Muslims who practice this and spread love to everyone however different they are to you. Practice patience and compassion and speak directly to your creator for the answers.

These priests of Islam are not your source. They are full of 7th century murderous Arab hatred in their hearts.

You can't live a life of judging others and wishing death on people and mocking them that are different from you. You must focus within and find that good energy and expell it to the world.

Unfortunately Islam is encapsulated in fear and hatred like a cube which the Arabs used to fuel their selfish desires.

We had bulleh shah and many poets in our own history who spoke of true love despite how many millions of us died at the hands of Arabs then Mughal rule. We were enslaved and we still could produce such beautiful words.

We are capable of this and more but we must focus our energy on the good in people and you will feel inner peace.

You don't need someone to tell you how to get closer to your creator. You were given intelligence, reason and logic for a reason. You are all capable just move away from judgment and focus on love and patience and forgiveness.

Wtf I like Arabs. Thank you Arabs.

Why do we have PDF members defending faggots??

The "difference" between me and british is that I believe in the ONE GOD, the only and absolute power there is and british don't. One simple defining difference between me and the british is that I don't mess with GOD, by passing laws that go directly go against GOD's laws of prohibition of homosexuality. In fact britain has made laws directly opposite to GOD's laws, slavery enterprize, stealing other countries' wealth through colonial rule, mass genocide through colonial rule, proliferation of "Riba" through colonial rule, forced others to follow their Godless culture through colonial rule and yet have slogans such as "God save the queen?" I haven't done any of these things, britain has and the british have been part of it this, willingly and accepted the wicked acts of it's rulers as representatives of themselves.

And you're here arguing about homosexuality for britain? You don't have a leg to stand on trying to advocate for britain, so run along kid and go cry somewhere else. Many countries around the world (majority) are staunch anti-homosexuality states. If you ever go there and try and propagate gay-crap you will be executed for that.

PTI Media cell opened this thread to support the peace initiative between India and Pakistan.
PEMRA will ban Peace TV in Pakistan after this confidence building measure is over.

Why do we have PDF members

PTI Media cell. They believe all terrorism is caused by Peace TV in Pakistan.

That is incredibly myopic. Spirtuality is a flux and very personal that is why secularism is the de facto model for a successful society. Its social evolution. People are free to practice their faiths how they wish as long as they are NOT offending anyone.

What you believe is organised hatred. You think you have love in your heart for humanity? Keep telling that lie to yourself to make yourself feel better thinking you are gaurenteeing your path to heaven. Selfish desires and the creator sees through that. You won't be eternally damned for this, its just a cosmic experience but you will spend an eternity engufled in hatred and anger which is hell in the metaphorical sense.

This rigid conformity to rules set out by men who ruled through fear and division is not what people want. They want an atmosphere of coexistence.

That is incredibly myopic. Spirtuality is a flux and very personal that is why secularism is the de facto model for a successful society. Its social evolution. People are free to practice their faiths how they wish as long as they are NOT offending anyone.

What you believe is organised hatred. You think you have love in your heart for humanity? Keep telling that lie to yourself to make yourself feel better thinking you are gaurenteeing your path to heaven. Selfish desires and the creator sees through that. You won't be eternally damned for this, its just a cosmic experience but you will spend an eternity engufled in hatred and anger which is hell in the metaphorical sense.

This rigid conformity to rules set out by men who ruled through fear and division is not what people want. They want an atmosphere of coexistence.

What does secularism have to do with homos??

Healthy society depends on a male and a female giving birth.

Secularism allowing degeneracy to be legalised has nothing more than gave people the wrong image of secularism.

What does secularism have to do with homos??

Healthy society depends on a male and a female giving birth.

Secularism allowing degeneracy to be legalised has nothing more than gave people the wrong image of secularism.

male and female giving birth doesn't need a law. That just comes naturally. You don't teach someone to want the other gender it just happens with chemistry. Same with homosexuals they have the same compulsion for the same sex. So how do you want to police that?

You might like mullahs teaching you how to sleep with your wife but most people don't want that. Its personal.

male and female giving birth doesn't need a law. That just comes naturally. You don't teach someone to want the other gender it just happens with chemistry. Same with homosexuals they have the same compulsion for the same sex. So how do you want to police that?

You might like mullahs teaching you how to sleep with your wife but most people don't want that. Its personal.

Thats why male and female is natural law not the same with homosexuality.

Homosexuality even in a secular society was not legalised until now.

Thats why male and female is natural law not the same with homosexuality.

Homosexuality even in a secular society was not legalised until now.

desire and intimacy is natural law.

Yes and now it is because society has evolved to the point where religion can't hold it for ransom anymore.

You just can't unteach homosexuality, its their brain chemistry. So tell me what does the perfect of perfect humanity 7th century muslim arabs teach you how to deal with this? Do you outcast them forever? Do you want treat them as lesser humans forever? Do they not deserve a life of dignity?

Muslims keep saying why does everyone pick on us,why are they singling out Islam. Its because you single out everyone else and bully them, humiliate them and now you don't have a warlord or a dictator covering your back. Bullies always get back what they give sooner or later.

desire and intimacy is natural law.

Yes and now it is because society has evolved to the point where religion can't hold it for ransom anymore.

You just can't unteach homosexuality, its their brain chemistry. So tell me what does the perfect of perfect humanity 7th century muslim arabs teach you how to deal with this? Do you outcast them forever? Do you want treat them as lesser humans forever? Do they not deserve a life of dignity?

Muslims keep saying why does everyone pick on us,why are they singling out Islam. Its because you single out everyone else and bully them, humiliate them and now you don't have a warlord or a dictator covering your back. Bullies always get back what they give sooner or later.

Its better to be a dictator than to be a gay

Its better to be a dictator than to be a gay

Yes an unelected head with a sprinkle of injustice and murder is better than a someone who doesn't like the opposite sex. How do the 2 even compare.What a brilliant mindset. Looks like the best of the best of humanity has taught you well.

Yes an unelected head with a sprinkle of injustice and murder is better than a someone who doesn't like the opposite sex. How do the 2 even compare.What a brilliant mindset. Looks like the best of the best of humanity has taught you well.

images

PTI Media cell opened this thread to support the peace initiative between India and Pakistan.
PEMRA will ban Peace TV in Pakistan after this confidence building measure is over.

PTI Media cell. They believe all terrorism is caused by Peace TV in Pakistan.

No one still?

That is incredibly myopic. Spirtuality is a flux and very personal

What is incredibly myopic is your thinking that spirituality is flux, it's not. Everything has order and progression. You don't leave the house without brushing your teeth, or without wearing clothes. Spirituality cannot be approached without belief in the ONE GOD (the GOD of Abraham, Moses, Jesus Alaihi-mus-Salam and Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam) and belief in the ONE GOD cannot be achieved without strict adherence to GOD's commands.

Secularism is subject to the same flaws that religion faced, the common vulnerable and corruptable element in the equation, man! And Islam is not a religion (by english language definition) it is a faith, a way of life. Today Secularism's foundational pillar, i.e democracy, is corrupted the same way the clergy system has been corrupted. Bribes, murder, nepotism, immorality, inhumane attitude are all thriving in secularist democracy.

Spirituality does not exist without the adherence to GOD's Laws. What GOD prohibited, britain made it permissible. The fact that homosexuality is prohibited by GOD, whereby Sodom & Gomorrah serve as an example as to what happens to those who defy GOD's Law. Secularist, Godless britain made homosexuality permissible with it's own law. So there is absolutely no rhym or reason to prove that Spirituality can exist in a Secular State, since secular states are essentially Godless and have zero moral compass.

Conclusion: your argument holds no basis!

male and female giving birth doesn't need a law. That just comes naturally.

Says who? The institution of Nikkah (holy matrimonial bond) exists precisely in order to preserve the sanctity of family. Otherwise a society is full of people going having sex like donkeys. Which by the way is rife in secular western societies. Nikkah is the governing law which ensures the sanctity of marriage, the Law protects the family and preserves the very building blocks of a true civilized society.

No one still?

I question the veracity of this claim. May I inquire to the evidence that supports this claim?

I question the veracity of this claim. May I inquire to the evidence that supports this claim?

Mr. Fawad Chowdary and his recent outbursts as Minister of Information and then Minister of Science and Technology.

They have already provided the cases belle.

What is incredibly myopic is your thinking that spirituality is flux, it's not. Everything has order and progression. You don't leave the house without brushing your teeth, or without wearing clothes. Spirituality cannot be approached without belief in the ONE GOD (the GOD of Abraham, Moses, Jesus Alaihi-mus-Salam and Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam) and belief in the ONE GOD cannot be achieved without strict adherence to GOD's commands.

Secularism is subject to the same flaws that religion faced, the common vulnerable and corruptable element in the equation, man! And Islam is not a religion (by english language definition) it is a faith, a way of life. Today Secularism's foundational pillar, i.e democracy, is corrupted the same way the clergy system has been corrupted. Bribes, murder, nepotism, immorality, inhumane attitude are all thriving in secularist democracy.

Spirituality does not exist without the adherence to GOD's Laws. What GOD prohibited, britain made it permissible. The fact that homosexuality is prohibited by GOD, whereby Sodom & Gomorrah serve as an example as to what happens to those who defy GOD's Law. Secularist, Godless britain made homosexuality permissible with it's own law. So there is absolutely no rhym or reason to prove that Spirituality can exist in a Secular State, since secular states are essentially Godless and have zero moral compass.

Says who? The institution of Nikkah (holy matrimonial bond) exists precisely in order to preserve the sanctity of family. Otherwise a society is full of people going having sex like donkeys. Which by the way is rife in secular western societies. Nikkah is the governing law which ensures the sanctity of marriage, the Law protects the family and preserves the very building blocks of a true civilized society.

That might have been the case thousands of years ago. Perhaps primitive humans needed these conformities and rules and harsh punishment. Socially not evolved enough to understand how humans think emotionally and on a brain chemistry level.

But we are now in 2019 with a world population of 9 billion. Society has evolved. Thinking has evolved in every sphere.

Nobody wants to leave the UK because its a fair tolerant society so how can you decide for everyone what they are and how they think? If Muslims are so unhappy here why havn't they left?

Why do you find it so difficult to appreciate humanity and all its quirks and differences? Surely a man of God would find this so easy.

Indoctrinated hatred and fear is what you practice and are looking at your reality in the same prism. I am sorry if you are unable to comprehend this perhaps your emotional intelligence is low you can't help it but you can work on it and become a better human who knows its all up to you and your lifes journey. It takes a strong mind to unlearn years of hatred,its hard, life is hard but surely that is the objective not looking for reasons to disassociate. Its not a zero sum game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom