What's new

Peace TV put off air for calling LGBT people ‘worse than pigs’

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might have been the case thousands of years ago. Perhaps primitive humans needed these conformities and rules and harsh punishment. Socially not evolved enough to understand how humans think emotionally and on a brain chemistry level.

Is that right?!!! Oh yeah I can see how socially evolved secular west really is when it has bombed, invaded and destroyed Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Chad and Somalia. Initiating wars and conflicts with any country that opposes it's hegemony.

Sure we can see how evolved secular west really is when filth like pedophilia, beastiality, adultery, drug-addiction, alcoholism, mass-shootings have reduced people living in secular west to behaving like demons not humans. And yeah you can call "evolved" when millions of Iraqi children died due American sanctions, and millions of indans died due Imperial Britain sucking India dry of it's food.

That's some brain chemistry at work, for sure!!!

But we are now in 2019 with a world population of 9 billion. Society has evolved. Thinking has evolved in every sphere.

Yeah in 2019 evolution is truly visible when majority of America's undergraduates get their degrees, drenched in debt and haven't even gotten their first pay-cheque yet. It is evolution when the same Britain and France (so-called beacons of democracy) who showed their disdain and denounced America for invading Iraq. Behaved like a pack of rabid dogs, eagerly jumping on the opportunity to bomb Libya. As a consequence of which the flood-gates unleashed a tsunami of African migrants into Europe. Then they displayed their evolved behavior again, by crying about migrants invading their countries.

It's amusing to see how deluded and mindless some in the secular west really are, when it comes to the ground realities. Completely detached from the real world, living in their "Evolved Utopia." The same evolved utopia which is now getting slapped back by the East, when they receive the millions of tons of garbage which incidentally is un-recyclable. Evident of the pattern western secularist states deal with everything else, throw their problems for someone else to deal with.

Nobody wants to leave the UK because its a fair tolerant society so how can you decide for everyone what they are and how they think? If Muslims are so unhappy here why havn't they left?

Why nobody wants to leave britain? When britain stole all the wealth of it's colonized states. Who do you think owes whom? Go and bomb Libya, and migrants end up in britain, trying escape their bombs. Finance and support terrorists, regimes in Somalia, and you get migrants trying to escape horrors. Invade Iraq, with America, you get migrants to escape the horrors of war. Fund terrorists, infiltrate Syria with your mercs and spies, ravaging the country with turmoil and murder, and you get migrants trying escape death.

I am very happy with my Pakistan, regardless of secular west supporting and buying politicians in my country. Meddling in my country's affairs, destroying it's economy with terrorism created by secular west. I have spent months in Iraq, went back to my ancestral Afghanistan, even spent time in Syria to build commerce relatios with them. I know and have seen the devastation your secular west has created in their countries. That is the reality, the facts on the ground about your secular west.

Why do you find it so difficult to appreciate humanity and all its quirks and differences? Surely a man of God would find this so easy.

You talk as though you have any semblance of what "man of God" would be like or would be accepting in the face secular west's created wars, terrorism, economic slavery and etc. I appreciate, respect and empathize with humanity that has suffered at the hands of mindless, Godless secular west, not secular west, which is devoid of humanity.

Indoctrinated hatred and fear is what you practice and are looking at your reality in the same prism.

Those words apply to secular west, only problem is that secularist westerners like you don't have the courage to look through the prism yourself. It is your ignorance which you find truly blissful.

I am sorry if you are unable to comprehend this perhaps your emotional intelligence is low you can't help it but you can work on it and become a better human who knows its all up to you and your lifes journey.

Oh how benevolent of you! Tell you what, how about apply your own words, on yourself first, before suggesting it to others.

It takes a strong mind to unlearn years of hatred, its hard, life is hard but surely that is the objective not looking for reasons to disassociate. Its not a zero sum game.

That right there, shows how ignorant you really are. A Muslim does not hate homos, rather the fact that homos and their secular western zionist masters disobey GOD's command and commit acts of wickedness. So sorry to say, but your entire argument is upside down and baseless.

How come no outrage is shown when homosexuals have placards saying Allah is gay along with Jesus is gay and many other forms of blasphemy which is tolerated and allowed.

When Muslims, Christians or even Jews say one word to homos literally outrage by many.

Why the hypocrisy. What this shows is how homos have special rights and are even protected. Homos are allowed to say vile things to people who follow a religion or to straight people while they get away with it.

Remember with Brunei you had homos threatening to bomb and invade the country along with sanctions because they refuse to accept the globo homo agenda.

How come no outrage is shown when homosexuals have placards saying Allah is gay along with Jesus is gay and many other forms of blasphemy which is tolerated and allowed.

When Muslims, Christians or even Jews say one word to homos literally outrage by many.

Why the hypocrisy. What this shows is how homos have special rights and are even protected. Homos are allowed to say vile things to people who follow a religion or to straight people while they get away with it.

Remember with Brunei you had homos threatening to bomb and invade the country along with sanctions because they refuse to accept the globo homo agenda.

Dude, We live in a shitty world. Honestly, people make mistakes and this channel was wrong and they were punished. Some how now this has turned into an anti-muslim bash session from some harry potter that doesn't live or know islam. I'll tell you one thing though I think we were much freer in 7 century then we are today.

Nowadays people don't deal with shades of grey its either black or white. Im sure that's how they live their lives. You cannot reason with these people.

Up until now nobody questioned them because of tolerance. They didn't want to offend anyone. Now after so many terrorist attacks people have had enough.

They ask for respect but can't give any, constantly handing out death sentences. If you are going to think 7th century arabia is the best of humanity then ofcourse their behaviour is seen as okay.

I have never come across such judgemental, arrogant people such as Muslims. The only thing that comes close is hardline hindus.

Who are you talking about? Who is giving out death sentences and asking for respect?

Just let these PTI fascists be.

Is that right?!!! Oh yeah I can see how socially evolved secular west really is when it has bombed, invaded and destroyed Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Chad and Somalia. Initiating wars and conflicts with any country that opposes it's hegemony.

Sure we can see how evolved secular west really is when filth like pedophilia, beastiality, adultery, drug-addiction, alcoholism, mass-shootings have reduced people living in secular west to behaving like demons not humans. And yeah you can call "evolved" when millions of Iraqi children died due American sanctions, and millions of indans died due Imperial Britain sucking India dry of it's food.

That's some brain chemistry at work, for sure!!!

Yeah in 2019 evolution is truly visible when majority of America's undergraduates get their degrees, drenched in debt and haven't even gotten their first pay-cheque yet. It is evolution when the same Britain and France (so-called beacons of democracy) who showed their disdain and denounced America for invading Iraq. Behaved like a pack of rabid dogs, eagerly jumping on the opportunity to bomb Libya. As a consequence of which the flood-gates unleashed a tsunami of African migrants into Europe. Then they displayed their evolved behavior again, by crying about migrants invading their countries.

It's amusing to see how deluded and mindless some in the secular west really are, when it comes to the ground realities. Completely detached from the real world, living in their "Evolved Utopia." The same evolved utopia which is now getting slapped back by the East, when they receive the millions of tons of garbage which incidentally is un-recyclable. Evident of the pattern western secularist states deal with everything else, throw their problems for someone else to deal with.

Why nobody wants to leave britain? When britain stole all the wealth of it's colonized states. Who do you think owes whom? Go and bomb Libya, and migrants end up in britain, trying escape their bombs. Finance and support terrorists, regimes in Somalia, and you get migrants trying to escape horrors. Invade Iraq, with America, you get migrants to escape the horrors of war. Fund terrorists, infiltrate Syria with your mercs and spies, ravaging the country with turmoil and murder, and you get migrants trying escape death.

I am very happy with my Pakistan, regardless of secular west supporting and buying politicians in my country. Meddling in my country's affairs, destroying it's economy with terrorism created by secular west. I have spent months in Iraq, went back to my ancestral Afghanistan, even spent time in Syria to build commerce relatios with them. I know and have seen the devastation your secular west has created in their countries. That is the reality, the facts on the ground about your secular west.

You talk as though you have any semblance of what "man of God" would be like or would be accepting in the face secular west's created wars, terrorism, economic slavery and etc. I appreciate, respect and empathize with humanity that has suffered at the hands of mindless, Godless secular west, not secular west, which is devoid of humanity.

Those words apply to secular west, only problem is that secularist westerners like you don't have the courage to look through the prism yourself. It is your ignorance which you find truly blissful.

Oh how benevolent of you! Tell you what, how about apply your own words, on yourself first, before suggesting it to others.

That right there, shows how ignorant you really are. A Muslim does not hate homos, rather the fact that homos and their secular western zionist masters disobey GOD's command and commit acts of wickedness. So sorry to say, but your entire argument is upside down and baseless.

Yes all one big conspiracy against you isn't it. Nothing is ever your fault. A faultless victim just carrying out Gods orders.

Gaslighting your way out of a debate on giving a very small minority their due rights.

I've said here before I'll say it again, politics is a product of greed and envy, anyone who has murdered innocents is just as guilty. One thing is for certain people in the west, the ordinary people understand true humanity thats why we have multiculturalism here and genuine peace. While you are in a crime ridden poverty stricken 3rd world hellhole. But thats not your fault you are just a poor little victim just doing Gods bidding. ISIS poor little muslims doing Gods bidding aren't they. Sickening. Its a disgust that a lot of good people have for this mindset.

If you had any peace and love in your heart you would understand humans deserve dignity and not be name called or killed for something as trivial as what gender he/she prefers.

Last edited:
Up until now nobody questioned them because of tolerance. They didn't want to offend anyone. Now after so many terrorist attacks people have had enough.

They ask for respect but can't give any, constantly handing out death sentences. If you are going to think 7th century arabia is the best of humanity then ofcourse their behaviour is seen as okay.

I have never come across such judgemental, arrogant people such as Muslims. The only thing that comes close is hardline hindus.

Muh 7th century Arabia it is so backwards am I right???

Funny how we talk about certain centuries as backwards.

Arabs, Mongols, Turks many other so called Barbarians are so backwards that they formed empires and changed the face of world history forever.

Muh 7th century Arabia it is so backwards am I right???

Funny how we talk about certain centuries as backwards.

Arabs, Mongols, Turks many other so called Barbarians are so backwards that they formed empires and changed the face of world history forever.

500-600 jews killed? I call that ethnic cleansing. So many more examples for your overlords. The best of the best of humanity yeah right. Nope no peace here . Still looking.

500-600 jews killed? I call that ethnic cleansing. So many more examples for your overlords. The best of the best of humanity yeah right. Nope no peace here . Still looking.

All good when the Jews attack and backstab Muslims despite an agreement being made.

Also the Jews were punished by Jewish Law not by Islamic Law.

Please take your humanist bullshit elsewhere.

All good when the Jews attack and backstab Muslims despite an agreement being made.

Also the Jews were punished by Jewish Law not by Islamic Law.

Please take your humanist bullshit elsewhere.

So men of God think its okay to execute innocent people over an agreement? 600 of them? Tell me what happened to the women?

Just one example. Just one example. So many more. Justifications for everything even ethnic cleansing.

How peaceful. I read these stories and it fills me with such happiness and love. Id love to teach this to my children what nice stories about the best of the best of humanity.

So men of God think its okay to execute innocent people over an agreement? 600 of them? Tell me what happened to the women?

Just one example. Just one example. So many more. Justifications for everything even ethnic cleansing.

How peaceful. I read these stories and it fills me with such happiness and love. Id love to teach this to my children what nice stories about the best of the best of humanity.

Lol you had no idea everybody done this was the time period it seems your pretty butthurt that the Muslims kicked your ***.

Please cry about your inferiority complex.

Muslims kill and build an empire outrage when its the Romans, British, French, Germans, Americans and many others they are applauded.

Why are you on this forum when defence news is all about the latest killing machines and daily news about how people are killed by airstrikes and cruise missiles.

Lol you had no idea everybody done this was the time period it seems your pretty butthurt that the Muslims kicked your ***.

Please cry about your inferiority complex.

Muslims kill and build an empire outrage when its the Romans, British, French, Germans, Americans and many others they are applauded.

Why are you on this forum when defence news is all about the latest killing machines and daily news about how people are killed by airstrikes and cruise missiles.

You are missing my point. All people with faith who have taken part in murder are not people of faith. This a material selfish desire.This extends to Jews Christians hindus everyone. How can you say you are on the right side of the creator when you can condone such behaviour? Where is forgiveness and compassion?

Tell these stories to children and you will raise a psychopath without feelings and thats exactly whats happened across the globe with majority of faiths. So many people having to unlearn their hatred while making a misery of other peoples lives. Some continue on like you. The creator gave you intelligence and wisdom for a reason so I'll leave it with you what lens you wish to look at the world and people with.

Last edited:
Islam in the UK is a hotbed of extremism and hatred. More terrorists joined ISIS from any another western country.

Those Arabs of the 7th century include the Prophet (pbuh) and all his companions... The best generation of Muslims.

What a thing to say. Honestly some pakistanis on this forum never cease to surprise me with their hatred for Islam in one way or another. Literally spewing out sentences which are the almost a copy of those thrown out by Islam haters in the west.
this is how mind control really works. it changes the thinking of a person by subliminal messages through various mass mind control techniques like media and modern "education". today most of the "educated" muslims love the western world and values as their minds are made to think that way.

this is how mind control really works. it changes the thinking of a person by subliminal messages through various mass mind control techniques like media and modern "education". today most of the "educated" muslims love the western world and values as their minds are made to think that way.

Asking for equality and tolerance is mind control? You just couldn't make it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom