Status
Not open for further replies.

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Peace TV put off air for calling LGBT people ‘worse than pigs’

Islamic TV channel barred from broadcasting in the UK after it vehemently slammed ‘gay culture’ on a publicly televised show.

July 24, 2019
Peace-TV-put-off-air-for-calling-LGBT-people-‘worse-than-pigs’-640x336.jpg

News Desk |

The UK authorities cancelled the broadcasting license of Peace TV, an Islamic teaching channel, after it aired four programs slamming homosexuality and advocating the execution of magicians.

The clerics appearing on the channel slammed LGBT people, calling them worse than pigs, and legitimized the execution of magicians in four programs. Ofcom, UK’s media regulatory authority, charged the channel for breaching broadcast rules, incitement of crime, hate speech and abuse.

They included a show called ‘Valley of Homosexuals’ in which the cleric declared gay people “worse than animals” and more “corrupted and contaminated” than pigs. The cleric further stated that such people contracted diseases, particularly HIV, because of their homosexuality.

Read more: Gay sex ruling to free India’s ‘pink economy’

The presenter asserted homosexuality as ‘a very unnatural type of love that is energized by the influence of (Satan)’.

Presenter Imam Qasim Khan said: “Then they make laws now, the newest and most brash and insane laws, laws that protect homosexuals and even make it legal for them to marry each other.”

‘Men marrying men on television in front of our children, kissing each other on the mouth, walking down the street hugging and kissing – this society has gone insane.’ Further adding: “You never see two male pigs trying to have sex together. That’s insanity.”

The channel defended the program stating it was the presenter’s view reflecting the teachings of Islam.

Read more: Brunei won’t enforce gay sex death penalty after backlash

The Peace TV’s founder and acclaimed preacher Zakir Naik have already been slammed with a travel ban by former UK Prime Minister Theresa May, citing his unacceptable behaviour, late last year.

Ms. May said: “Numerous comments made by Dr. Naik are evidence to me of his unacceptable behaviour.”

Justifying the ban on the preacher by concluding: “Coming to the UK is a privilege, not a right and I am not willing to allow those who might not be conducive to the public good to enter the UK.”

Zakir Naik was due to deliver a series of lectures in London and Sheffield but was barred by Home Ministry to enter the UK, stating him a threat to the country.
https://www.globalvillagespace.com/peace-tv-put-off-air-for-calling-lgbt-people-worse-than-pigs/

Salaam

Dawah should be done with wisdom. The legal side of the Islamic law came about much later in the medni phase.

The one's trying to do Dawah should be mindful of where tgey are doing it.

Remember when Pharaoh asked Musa a s about the ancestors of Pharaoh's people and Musa a.s replied that Allah knows best instead of saying they are all in hell.

That was dawah with wisdom.

Rightfully so. They're expressing hatred towards the LGBT community - this is illegal in the UK.

Multi cultural society only works if the rights of everyone are protected by law.

Nobody has ever shut down any channel for objecting to homosexuality on religious grounds or speaking against it in a polite manner.

Sheikh tu kab se Musalman ho gya? :lol:

Post of the decade. :tup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ya qoam e loot sudhar ja warna aids se marr jaye gha :agree:

Tere tattoos ka kiya howa :lol:
u guys can also get Aids and die of it as it has nothing to do with homosexuality yeh qome jahalat aponi jahalat se hi mar jaye gi.

i have got two tattoos.

u guys can also get Aids and die of it as it has nothing to do with homosexuality yeh qome jahalat aponi jahalat se hi mar jaye gi.

i have got two tattoos.

So you did got the tattoos, please atleast tell us not on bums

i have got two tattoos.
I like “ Qoum e Jahil “ no doubt, I have no right to abuse some one, can guide right and wrong things rest Almighty God decide fate.
BTW Tattoos kahan pe print kiya:coffee:
@Zibago if you can off air tv channels to broadcast materiel which Govt don’t like why hue and cry another country to do so?

The creator didn't intend us to hate like this. This is taught. It is the hatred in Arabs of 7th century and the aggressive ones here you need to understand your hatred is taught, so it can untaught but you must focus on love within and connect directly with your creator without any man made middle man.

The creator doesn't care who you love as long as you love. Your main objective in this cosmic experience is to bring out your best qualities into your reality and avatar.

There are many Muslims who practice this and spread love to everyone however different they are to you. Practice patience and compassion and speak directly to your creator for the answers.

These priests of Islam are not your source. They are full of 7th century murderous Arab hatred in their hearts.

You can't live a life of judging others and wishing death on people and mocking them that are different from you. You must focus within and find that good energy and expell it to the world.

Unfortunately Islam is encapsulated in fear and hatred like a cube which the Arabs used to fuel their selfish desires.

We had bulleh shah and many poets in our own history who spoke of true love despite how many millions of us died at the hands of Arabs then Mughal rule. We were enslaved and we still could produce such beautiful words.

We are capable of this and more but we must focus our energy on the good in people and you will feel inner peace.

You don't need someone to tell you how to get closer to your creator. You were given intelligence, reason and logic for a reason. You are all capable just move away from judgment and focus on love and patience and forgiveness.

@Zibago if you can off air tv channels to broadcast materiel which Govt don’t like why hue and cry another country to do so?
Got no problem with the offairing as I hate that Zakir Naik character who spoke against the creation of my country
My only issue is how they disregard some groups and go out of their way to pander to others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom